Nope!! That is not always right. Ive been taking calls for US clients, and all I can say is, American customers are damn stupid and irrational. They are more illogical and they always pretend that they are better people than us. What a crap!!! I sure hate my job, i hate all white, black, hispanics, spanish, chinese and vietnamese crooks living in the US. Arrgghhh......

Yan ang patakaran dito. Sa America may sign sila sa bawat commercial est. "We have the right to refuse service to anyone". So basically kahit customer ka wala kang karapatang magaasta ng wala sa lugar. I used to have a friend na ultimong mainitin ang ulo sa mga waiter. Nagkamali lang sa bill or sa order ung waiter. Pinahihiya nya. One time nasa Gerry's Jupiter Makati kami. E may mga bouncer doon. Minsan nagkamali ng bill ung waiter. Binuhusan ba naman nya ng coke ung bill. Sa inis namin iniwan namin sya. Para kasing walang pinagaralan ang dating eh. Ayon nilapitan sya ng mga bouncer. Well from that day on he learned his lesson the hard way.Hindi naman sya sinaktan pero sinindak lang ng mga bouncer. Serves him right.

Sa US namin iba ang patakaran nila. You have no right to abuse your privileges as a customer. Sisigawan ka talaga doon. Tsaka ang maganda doon. Kahit kausapin nila ung manager at nasa tama ung employee. Kakampihan nila ung empleado nila. Unlike dito sa atin baligtad kadalasan. Nung nagwork ako sa cell store ng bro. ko sa US. Ayon ang dami naming binabarang abusadong customer.

Kaya nga gustong gusto ng mga American Companies na magpa outsource dito dahil ang alam nila ang Pinoy di nasagot basta basta

• 2 weeks later...

yes...pero meron mga costumer na nd mo malaman kung nd marunong magbasa o makaintindi...pero they have the right as a costumer so i extend nlng ung tolerance ko when it comes to that point.

pero nd sa lahat meron kasing costumer na bastos at parang walang pinag aralan so kailangan lng na ilagay sila sa dapat kalagyan...pero so far wla pa nmn ganon..thank god..

i think it should be always in this case that "Customers are always right!" because if this were true, then we won't be really serving them, isn't it? imagine them recommending some ideas, which to the best of our education and experience tells us that it can't really be then all hell break lose just so because, we agreed with them eventhough knowing that what they thought was not right. I guess it should appropriately be re-phrased to "Customer is King". Because we serve them and we put their interest infront of us. If we know something is not right, we have the duty to tell them afront what we thought should be done instead. Just like my customer friend tells me alwys when i was just s newbie engineer "I'm not paying you to agree with me. I'm paying you to challenge my thoughts.."

"customer's are NOT always right"

dapat fair lang noh! fair treatment...fair judgement...applies to all.

i had an experience recently, one of our customer's filed a complaint against me because i am the store supervisor of a convenience store...putcha! 10pm ng gabi, nasa loob ako ng office (wala sa selling area ha), i heard someone from outside na nag-iiskandalo, kse binuksan ng guard ung glass door dahil tinawag sya nung vendor sa labas...bakit? kse ung customer na galing sa loob, natapilok ata and she fell down, sa labas na un ha, wala na sa loob...lumapit ako, den iniskandalo na nya ko, kasalanan ko daw, bakit daw ganun pa-slant ung harap dapat daw ipapantay ko un, hindi ko daw sya tinulungan, she was crying daw for help, kasalanan ko daw, etc etc...basta ang tagal...i didn't apologize pero hindi naman ako sumagot ng pabalang, irereklamo daw nya ako...ha ha...e di nag-file ng complain sa barangay...i-delay ko nga...di pa ko uma-attend for 4 weeks coz sabi ng brgy, yaan ko daw un...now she's asking for money...i bet kaya wala sa kanyang tumulong sa labas (mga vendors & pedicab drivers saw her) kse nawalan ng gana, ikaw ba tutulong ka sa ganyang tao...but whatever happens I WON'T APOLOGIZE and wala sya makukuha sa king money noh!

kaya all the time, kung gusto natin maging ok ang treatment ng iba towards us...let's do the same. :wub:

We're all customers whether we're in customer service or not. We still cannot deny that without customers businesses will die. But ever since I became a CS agent I have learned to respect those who are in the same field as I am. Pag tumatawag ako sa Smart or sa PLDT I tend to be nicer because I see myself in their shoes even though I am their customer, pero minsan napapansin ko rin na nagiging aggressive ako one thing I've learned from those blasted irrational Americans.

"customer's are NOT always right"

dapat fair lang noh! fair treatment...fair judgement...applies to all.

i had an experience recently, one of our customer's filed a complaint against me because i am the store supervisor of a convenience store...putcha! 10pm ng gabi, nasa loob ako ng office (wala sa selling area ha), i heard someone from outside na nag-iiskandalo, kse binuksan ng guard ung glass door dahil tinawag sya nung vendor sa labas...bakit? kse ung customer na galing sa loob, natapilok ata and she fell down, sa labas na un ha, wala na sa loob...lumapit ako, den iniskandalo na nya ko, kasalanan ko daw, bakit daw ganun pa-slant ung harap dapat daw ipapantay ko un, hindi ko daw sya tinulungan, she was crying daw for help, kasalanan ko daw, etc etc...basta ang tagal...i didn't apologize pero hindi naman ako sumagot ng pabalang, irereklamo daw nya ako...ha ha...e di nag-file ng complain sa barangay...i-delay ko nga...di pa ko uma-attend for 4 weeks coz sabi ng brgy, yaan ko daw un...now she's asking for money...i bet kaya wala sa kanyang tumulong sa labas (mga vendors & pedicab drivers saw her) kse nawalan ng gana, ikaw ba tutulong ka sa ganyang tao...but whatever happens I WON'T APOLOGIZE and wala sya makukuha sa king money noh!

kaya all the time, kung gusto natin maging ok ang treatment ng iba towards us...let's do the same.  :wub:

baka kung ako na mura ko ung customer na un. e kung tatanga sya kasalanan na nya un. e di magdemanda sya.

The level of customer service we extend depends on the rules of engagement dictated by your company's policies. To say whether the customer is always right or not is subjective. Here in the Philippines, most companies, specially multinationals, exercise outmost tolerance for customers in adherence to their protocol. You will notice that most businesses that confronts customers are the small ones which do not have a brand name to protect and can afford to do so since they will only lose one or two customers. The amount of impact a vendor-customer conflict is relative the amount of damage a small issue (which can escalate to damaging proportions) can do to the business.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Why do customer complains?

1. If they do not satisfied the service you provide!

For the customer point of view:

1.Meaning thats right!

For the management point of view:

1. Settle down the problem by conversation/ interaction.

2. There is a room for improvement to succed business.

Remember we are all customers!!! :)

Note: Put yourself in the shoes of a customer what can you say? :cool:

Why do customer complains?

1. If they do not satisfied the service you provide!

For the customer point of view:

1.Meaning thats right!

For the management point of view:

1. Settle down the problem by conversation/ interaction.

2. There is a room for improvement to succed business.

Remember we are all customers!!! :)

Note: Put yourself in the shoes of a customer what can you say? :cool:

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• 5 weeks later...
ummmm...........

i still prefer "CUSTOMERS MUST ALWAYS BE TREATED RiGHT"

and not that "they are always right"

i think that would be the better way of saying that. in customer service, it's not what you say but HOW you say it.

because they think that we think that they are always right, they also have the tendency to abuse. they maybe kings but they are not always right. :hypocritesmiley:

I remembered when I took the exam here sa company namin. An essay was also given as part of the qualifyng eam. The question:

The customers are always right. Why?

I immeidately wrote the essay and I wrote, "The customers areNOT always right. What if they are doing WRONG?"

Etc... etc... etc...