How about mining?

#1762 rontan2014

rontan2014

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:13 PM

Hi mga boss! What is the safest and sure income for the stock to get involve ?

Safest stocks: SM, SMPH, AC, ALI, RLC, RRHI... basically SM, Ayala, & Robinsons.

Sure income: Preferred stocks of SM, Ayala, and Robinsons.  

#1763 bolbitz

bolbitz

Player

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:47 PM

anyone who use investascreener?

tindi ng MAC at ANI, slowly but surely

#1764 Paul Masson

Paul Masson

Hottie

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:11 PM

Thanks to SMPFC for the huge profit. 

#1765 rontan2014

rontan2014

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 534 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:36 PM

anyone who use investascreener?

tindi ng MAC at ANI, slowly but surely

I'm using that also.

Thanks to SMPFC for the huge profit. 

Preferred player ka lang ba?

#1766 SanyFraurgy

SanyFraurgy

Voyeur

• (03) Newbie
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:27 PM

IDealshare VideoGo, the ideal WV Converter, can fast and batch convert WavPackwv to virtually all well-liked audio format on Mac or Windows. Extra folks know what FLAC is than WavePack...so I discussed getting dbPowerAmp so you may convert the WV's to FLAC and never have to fret about it once more.....plus you do not have to struggle with attempting to get Goldwave to open it. I don't actually know if the DirectShow filter will give you the results you want...I have not really performed with that an excessive amount of in Goldwave.
Aller au-dela de 192Kbps n'a aucune utilite, a moins d'avoir des oreilles de chauve-souris, des assessments a l'aveugle chez des audiophiles (autrement dit des gens qui passent leur vie a ca et sont censes avoir une oreille fiable) ont montre qu'a partir de 192Kbps, en qualite most convertir alac en flac , il devient pratiquement inconceivable de faire la difference entre le fichier compresse et la provide wv2flac converter windows.
Zamzar is on-line audio converter software program which supports conversion of all the widespread music and audio formats. The applica tion helps all major video codecs (AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, RM, 3GP, WMV, VOB..), furthermore, permits the conversion of music recordsdata, so it can be used as a universal audio converter. Choose up the add-on, open it, and also you're ready to go. Cloud Converter is not just an audio converter, it may convert pretty much every little thing, together with paperwork, videos, images, ebooks, and so on.
It can be among the best online YouTube video converter options, if you don't have a lot superior requirement on the output high quality. Simply google search Step by Step Guide on The best way to Cut up FLAC into Multiple Tracks with iDealshare VideoGo, you'll find an in depth tutorial. This can transfer the tag knowledge contained in A?a¬Asample.cueA?a¬A? to the flac audio tracks A?a¬Asplit-track01.flacA?a¬A? A?a¬Asplit-track02.flacA?a¬A? A?a¬Asplit-track03.flacA?a¬A? and A?a¬Asplit-track04.flacA?a¬A?.
Whereas encoding there's a second file, called correction file, that stores the distinction between lossy and unique compressed that's. So what meaning is you do not wv2flac converter windows have to transform your recordsdata every time you are to shove them onto your transportable. Alors que le flac lui, peut etre echantillone a plusieur nivaux de debit lors de l'encodage comme le mp3!
Cda to m4a converter free tackle:cd to m4a political seven easy cd to m4a converter poor Thank you! If you happen to don't want to add FLAC files to your iTunes library or if you wish to play other file codecs, several packages may also help. For instance, MixZing focuses on a suggestions engine, TuneWiki integrates with YouTube, web radio, and a web based group, doubleTwist focuses on syncing seamlessly with your computer, and Cubed is all about rocking the eye candy.
Download Faasoft Audio Converter ( for Windows , for Mac ). Set up and launch this system. This article introduces a professional Audio Converter for Windows 10 to transform any audio format, convert video to audio, compress audio files, and to edit audio. There are very Mac-like menus to adjust convert wv to flac notifications, change how the converter works, and create instructions (as well as search for cover artwork and add songs to iTunes, which are less necessary but still handy).
The answer is to convert the FLAC to MP3 format, after which iTunes can read and play it as standard. Notice:Medieval CUE Splitter does not have a Mac version; Medieval CUE Splitter can't break up flac without CUE file; Medieval CUE Splitter can't convert FLAC files. This article would introduce prime 10 on-line YouTube video converter choices, every of them are usually not totally perfect, but can provide the essential conversion function.
Ease Audio Converter includes features to transform different file formats to MP3, such as AAC to MP3, or WMA to MP3. Free Straightforward M4A to MP3 Converter is the right solution for anyone who likes to hearken to music or audio books when on the transfer. The professional WV to MP3 Converter additionally features some primary editing capabilities. Not only does it support a dozen of file codecs, Change additionally converts these codecs to any of the 26 file codecs it presents.

#1767 ksp129

ksp129

Experienced

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Football, Movies, and Cooking

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:41 AM

oh there's a stock market thread here, neat!

#1768 mauiphinx

mauiphinx

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:12 AM

Meron ba sainyo nakabili stocks philweb nung bumaba kasi binawal duterte online gambling tumaas na ata ulit ngaun kasi nagbukasan na mga egames

#1769 rontan2014

rontan2014

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 534 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:53 PM

Bloody muna market ngayon. Sana babalik this month yung PSEi 8500s.

#1770 strike1053

strike1053

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Petite Girls

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:00 PM

ipit ako sa PXP

Ave is 10.5

Market price is 8.6

madami din akong shares

Nakakaiyak na sobra  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

#1771 vinis

vinis

Voyeur

• (01) Lurker
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:42 PM

Safest stocks: SM, SMPH, AC, ALI, RLC, RRHI... basically SM, Ayala, & Robinsons.

Hi! Total greenhorn here, mind I ask are those the kinds of stocks I could just budget a part of my daytime job's income to and forget about for years (or 'til needed)?
Also.. could I ask din san magandang bank mag-open ng "trading account" po ba? Have tried surfing the net, medyo di ko gets mga usapang Americans sa reddit.
I'll appreciate any tips for steps forward!

#1772 jwynn

jwynn

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:03 AM

Meron ba sainyo nakabili stocks philweb nung bumaba kasi binawal duterte online gambling tumaas na ata ulit ngaun kasi nagbukasan na mga egames

Yun lang asawa ni Imee Marcos ang nakinabang. Greg Araneta bought the PhilWeb stocks from Roberto Ongpin when the stocks were priced lower.

This is Duterte paying his political dues to the Marcoses.

#1773 rontan2014

rontan2014

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 534 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:46 PM

Hi! Total greenhorn here, mind I ask are those the kinds of stocks I could just budget a part of my daytime job's income to and forget about for years (or 'til needed)?
Also.. could I ask din san magandang bank mag-open ng "trading account" po ba? Have tried surfing the net, medyo di ko gets mga usapang Americans sa reddit.
I'll appreciate any tips for steps forward!

Yup sure win yan sa long-term. Medyo boring nga lang para sakin  :lol:

#1774 vinis

vinis

Voyeur

• (01) Lurker
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:06 AM

Yup sure win yan sa long-term. Medyo boring nga lang para sakin  :lol:

Super exciting na sakin yun, makasimula lang hehe

#1775 rontan2014

rontan2014

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 534 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:53 PM

Super exciting na sakin yun, makasimula lang hehe

Open ka muna account sa online stock broker. Usually big banks may sariling brokerage yan, i.e. Bpitrade (BPI), BDONomura (BDO), FirstMetroSec (Metrobank)... Yung pinaka-malaking broker is COL Financial.

#1776 adelro

adelro

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:11 AM

With Wall Street preparing to enter the crypto scene, the stock market will be old news and crypto will soar higher. hehe

#1777 rontan2014

rontan2014

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 534 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:33 PM

With Wall Street preparing to enter the crypto scene, the stock market will be old news and crypto will soar higher. hehe

Nonsense. Blockchain tech is significant but Bitcoin (and others) are in a huge bubble. Anytime it will pop just like tulipmania.

So, good luck with your cryptos, just pray you can get out before it pops  :lol:   

#1778 adelro

adelro

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:36 PM

Nonsense. Blockchain tech is significant but Bitcoin (and others) are in a huge bubble. Anytime it will pop just like tulipmania.

So, good luck with your cryptos, just pray you can get out before it pops  :lol:   

Was supposed to pop years ago lol. With countries just starting to accept crypto as a legit currency, still lot more room for growth

#1779 mukai

mukai

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Interests:Mga bagay na nakapagbibigay ng malalim na ugnayan sa aking pisikal at emosyonal bilang isang nilalang ng Planetang Earth

Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:44 AM

would like to try to invest on stocks, i guess i have to learn the basics first

#1780 rontan2014

rontan2014

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 534 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:56 PM

Was supposed to pop years ago lol. With countries just starting to accept crypto as a legit currency, still lot more room for growth

Yeah loser countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe  :lol:

US, Japan, & others are just stoking the fire. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)