If Only.... Mga What Ifs ng Buhay Natin...

Guest simply_miss

if only you chose me instead of him. we could have been happy together, we wouldnt have to go our separate ways, i wouldnt have had to leave and try to forget you. i wouldnt have had to pick up the pieces of my soul that shattered the day you said its over.

Kung hindi lang sana ako torpe when i was dating this very lovely, mabait, sexy, Barbie doll like, lahat na positive superlatives na desription sa kanya pede.......... sya SANA partner ko ngayon pang habang buhay. IF should have tell her that day, i know shw love me also.. torpe lang talaga ako dat time at hindi pa manyakis.......:(

kung sana

- sinama na lang kita sa bahay edi sana di ka ngalit

- naisip kong pasayahin ka

- kung mas minahal na lang kita... edi sana di mo na ako iniwan..

haay...

kung sana

- alam ko plano mo edi sana di na ako umasa

- di mo na lang ako sinabhian ng i love you edi ok lang

- di na lang kita hinalikan edi sana di ko namiss kiss mo.

If only I can tell you how I know I told u "i dont think marriage is for me" but in reality id do anything for you.

If only I showed you how I really love you instead of trying to run away from u.

If only I took all the strenght in me to admit that I actually love you.

Maybe you're still with me till now, I dont know maybe not but at least I know you know.

Sometimes even if you dont mean it you always find a way to make things complicated even when infact you can try to make things simple. Its just too damn hard to be honest when you are always scared of being rejected, of failing another realationship in the end. Its always easier to think that there will always be a bitter ending before you even get started.

• 2 weeks later...

If Only....

- i could right my wrongs

- i could take a 2nd chance in life...tipong for every decision i make, pwede kong burahin and choose

another decision

- i could be the person i'd like to be w/o thinking what others might think of me

- i could be ME!!!