Best Place To Buy Pc Parts

Hate PCX, nagpawarranty ako dati dun, took me 5 months before I got my item back, and by that time, nakabili narin ako ng bago. PCoptions naman, ok warranty, mga 2 weeks to a month, ganda din price, putek dami lang talaga tao dun.

If you want, try Risingsun :D Warranty is outright but only 50-100 pesos more expensive, nasira dati Video Card ko (my fault actually) Tiningnan lang nila, after 15 minutes, replaced na :D

My fellow pc menyeks buyers...

I'd recommend PC Options in Gilmore... kasi mas mababayung prices nila sa area.... Sila ang nagiging baseline (comparison) ng ibang mga shops sa area...

And another thing....ALWAYS KEEP YOUR RECEIPT (FORWARRANTY CLAIMS)

This is improtant if you get big ticker items like monitors hard drives printers etc etc...

ok naman so far experience ko dun and i've been going there for more than 8 years... tama ba ???? have they been there for that long???

peace menyeks

My fellow pc menyeks buyers...

I'd recommend PC Options in Gilmore... kasi mas mababayung prices nila sa area.... Sila ang nagiging baseline (comparison) ng ibang mga shops sa area...

And another thing....ALWAYS KEEP YOUR RECEIPT (FORWARRANTY CLAIMS)

This is improtant if you get big ticker items like monitors hard drives printers etc etc...

ok naman so far experience ko dun and i've been going there for more than 8 years... tama ba ????  have they been there for that long???

peace menyeks

May website ba ang pc options?

usually you can find what you need either sa PC Options, PC Express, or Villman. Villman pinakamahal sa tatlo, PC Options is usually the cheapest. Downside is after-sales service. Be prepared to waste a day at PC Options just to get your PC fixed.

PC Express has really bad warranty support, takes weeks before they replace a defective product (unless the product dies on you within 3 days, then they automatically replace it).

My advice when buying a new PC is to buy from a nearby shop. That way, kung may problema, madali ipaayos. Kung add-on peripherals (like scanner, printer), PC Express ka na since marami silang branches.

usually you can find what you need either sa PC Options, PC Express, or Villman. Villman pinakamahal sa tatlo, PC Options is usually the cheapest. Downside is after-sales service. Be prepared to waste a day at PC Options just to get your PC fixed.

PC Express has really bad warranty support, takes weeks before they replace a defective product (unless the product dies on you within 3 days, then they automatically replace it).

My advice when buying a new PC is to buy from a nearby shop. That way, kung may problema, madali ipaayos. Kung add-on peripherals (like scanner, printer), PC Express ka na since marami silang branches.

i bought my pc at pc express J. Abad Santos. ok nmn.

pc options. nakakainis yung ibang shops sa gilmore though, di nila pinapakita yung stock until tapos ka na magbayad...

isn't it a downright infringement of your consumer right? concealing the merchandise ONLY AFTER you have shelled out your smackeros? some would even demand for a test drive of the unit coming from a sealed box. that way it minimizes the propensity of the dealers to sell second hand or slightly stressed tiems items.