Who, What Made you SAD today???

Awww keep safe ..

It saddens me that most filipinos are even more hungry in these trying times. And as an ordinary citizen, you can only do so much..im not francis leo, or angel locsin.

I once gave packs of coffee and cupcakes and a 1.5 liter soda to the checkpoint so as to thank them for being out there inspecting people who goes in and out of our town..

Not to brag, but im praying i could do more.

=)

• Like (+1) 1

It makes me feel sad because i cannot go home, its been weeks or about more than a month now that my trip back home was rescheduled, and rescheduled, and now for the 3rd time, but on the good side, food and primary needs are a little bit more than what i need here. That's the thing i'm grateful of. Salary continues but the fact that you cannot buy whatever you want because of the present situation, the money is same as toilet paper, may pera ka pero walang mabili.

Keepsafe everyone, konting tiis nalang, once this is through, we can do all we want,

Was sad this morning.went to one barangay,, and saw people who are oblivious to social distancing..

Buying their goods without care, group of women having their tete a' tete, men watching a haircut done, and lots of mini market..like they stand 1foot away or even closer..like they dont care at all..

Ws mad i intend to make a letter to the brgy..=(

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know kong paano ko sasabihin sa kanya yong totoo. I'm tired of our relationship.

Tell it as it is.. kung reasonable naman maintidihan nya. Kung hindi mo naman siya niloko, kung naging honest ka naman, at most importantly...why not give it a try to mend with him? Pure love is so hard to come by these days...

Edited by lukingforchange