What Type Guy Do You Prefer

i would go for a guy who is not nice. i want someone who seldom talks. promise, it's really too difficult to have a mrniceguy or mr friendship bf.

i think nice guys are just a romantic idea. most girls get attracted to the flashy bad boy type of guys. niceguys make good friends but bad boys are bf material. i mean nice guys are just too plain... too safe...

I'm a nice guy... but a realize nice guys just go unnoticed... tried to be a bad boy but bad boy doesn't really suit me. i wish girls will give nice guys a break.

• 4 months later...

physically, i prefer guys who are:

taller than me.. that's not hard since i'm only 5'2.. 5'8-6'0 guyswill do. lol

fit or kindda chubby. i don't go for slim guys.

skinhead is a plus factor but not necessarily a must.

must smell good and always looks fresh.

nice teeth (not be properly alligned set of teeth is acceptable but please no dentures)

decent looking guys.. looks professional all the time.

nice feet and hands

im not very particular with skin color. as long as you look clean, you're a winner.

dresses well.

mentally, i want him to be a good conversationalist. can carry a talk with a substance.

gusto ko pag nag usap kami, ako yung mukhang tanga with nosebleeding pag di ko na kinaya. hehe

i dont know what with that. i find the guy more challenging kasi.

emotionally, as long as he can make me laugh and accept the real rebel_biatch, he's okay!

i dont want to set standards when it come to attitude 'coz if i'll have one, i'll be single forever and an old maid. hehe

financially, i want him stable!!!!!!!! ayoko na bumuhay ng juwa ha! (from food to fare pati bahay sagot ko, no way! tapos na ako jan!) i dont need a parasite!

though i'm also willing to give myshare. wag naman abuso.

alam ko naman mahirap na ang buhay ngayon. lol! i want a guy who is independent and please

NO MAMA'S BOY!

naattract ako sa geeky guys...

ewan ko. siguro kasi kadalasan matalino sila, madami sila kwento at pwede ako matuto.

it seems that they are the meekest people on earth.

atsaka i want to bring out the animal in them. :evil:

hahahaha

Edited by Xiomara

1. malinis sa katawan - dapat malinis ang kuko sa kamay at paa -_-

2. clean cut, ung gupit pang-navy - sobrang sexy :boo:

3. maayos pumorma - kahit hindi branded ang suot basta magaling magdala, ayoko ng hiphop :thumbsdownsmiley:

4. mejo chubby - para huggable :D

5. sensible kausap

6. walang ep depect at fi froblem :D

7. decisive

8. magaling makipag-debate on any issues being discussed

9. assertive

10. galante :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 months later...

a good buddy - we can talk about a lot of things.. our thought.. our triumphs.. our bloopers.. laugh so hard, and care less what people would say.. someone witty..

someone who's level headed.. and never would raise his voice during heated arguments.. and would only embrace me to make me feel that he wont leave even how bad the fight was..

smart - that i'd get to learn things from him.. basic to advance.. teaching me new stuff everyday..

someone who could stick to his word - this i value very much..

Hmm... for those guyz who are after the looks ang preference i think pang display lang ang gusto nila... (im not generalizing) depende yan sa tao dahil iba ba tayo ng taste... if u are single and arent looking for a serious relationship syemre yung mejo pang display ang dating... pero if ur seriously looking for a partner i tell you lahat sa paningin mo towards him/her ay maganda... as in perfect. i found my perfect match. not physically goodlooking pero a typical pinoy and if i have to describe him in two words it would be "nothing compares"

Simple lng po tanong ko it's regarding the looks

do you prefer guys with "balbas" or those clean looks, long hair or kalbo, matangkad or maliit, maputi or kayumangi,

balbon oh yng wala ganong buhok, mataba or payat or kahit ano pang gusto nyo i-share. Remember mga 1st imperessions to ala nga naman ang 1st impression mo ay mabait be real. POst anything you want

Choices:

1.)balbas or clean looks

2.)long hair or kalbo

3.)matangkad or maliit

4.)maputi or kayumangi

5.)balbon or walang ganong buhok

6.)mataba or payat

Answers:

1.) clean looks

2.)clean cut po (in between)

3.)not to tall but not to short din, :D

4.)kayumangi

5.)walang ganong balbon

6.) not to big but not to skinny din ( in between) gusto ko firm yung muscle.

ano pa ba? :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

1st, i'd go for the looks, at least a looks i can stand to be with. So embarassing if you're a headturner and you're with a monkey looking guy. :lol: no offense meant. just trying to be honest. Anyone says, its ok. That's a damn lie.

2.STATUS... i want a man who can reciprocate what i can provide in terms of financial.

3.FAITHFUL... if he have me, he must be fully devoted to me. Coz if he cheats, surely he'll regret. I can do what he can.

That's all and that guy would be the luckiest man on earth. :lol: I would try to fit in the rest. :)

Choices:

1.)balbas or clean looks

2.)long hair or kalbo

3.)matangkad or maliit

4.)maputi or kayumangi

5.)balbon or walang ganong buhok

6.)mataba or payat

1. whatever... basta wag lang mag kaka rashes ang face ko sa balbas nya. ;p

2. whatever din... as long as he can carry himself.

3. tall.

4. dark. :)

5. med

6. im not into skinny guys. ;)

med-large. :)