External Hard Drives

cno may mga EHD dto?

i Have a WD 500gig home edition that was bought in the US. i ve been using it since march when suddenly pumutok yung adaptor while plugging it. pag saksak ko sa HD, hirap sya mag on. umiilaw sa umpisa pero nawawala kagad. nasira ata yung adaptor ko kaya ganun. the problem is san ako makakakita ng replacement? or parepair man lang ng adaptor? marami namang ganung klaseng adaptor ang problema e yund dulo ng adaptor is for Wd lang. whats my options on this?

For sata drives, you can buy a '3.5 SATA iRack' from Rising Sun. This P990 device fits into the 5.25 slot of your casing and allows you to install & remove your SATA hard disk without tools & without opening the PC case, only a key is required to open the door to remove the hard disk.

i got a seagate freeagent go 500gig, so far okay pa naman sya, mag 1 year na sya araw araw ko ginagamit, depende din siguro sa gumagamit hehe

Yes I agree depende din sa pag gamit. Highly recommended mga SEAGATE na hard disks. Pero kung na taunan kang masisiraan ka tough luck. Anyway 1year naman warranty ng mga hard disks so you can have it replaced with a brand new one.

for me i dont buy external hardrives even those from cdr king, the problem is with their circuits. i bought 3 external hardrive and within a year its broken.

what circuit???

there are no major differences between the HD you are using inside your PC Casing and those external HD

I have an external HD right now that used to be the HD of my Laptop

what circuit???

there are no major differences between the HD you are using inside your PC Casing and those external HD

I have an external HD right now that used to be the HD of my Laptop

that's right, but there are a few circuits inside the case that will make it usb capable. im not sure if that matters, i have 3 external casing that doesn't work anymore, the the people at vmall told me that the case is broken. but my HD is still working.

that's right, but there are a few circuits inside the case that will make it usb capable. im not sure if that matters, i have 3 external casing that doesn't work anymore, the the people at vmall told me that the case is broken. but my HD is still working.

eto yung external HD ko na dating HD ng laptop ko

post-138692-1247529375.jpg

ohh iba pala uyn external mo, nice one simple and i think more durable, where did you bought it?

bro brutus astig yung external HDD mo...

IDE to USB Cable lang yan

price is around 250 to 400 pesos depende kung saan mo sya bibilhin

there is also a SATA to USB Cable

same price range