LA Lakers

Alex Caruso and J Williams get qualifying offer from Lakers. I think this is the right path for the Lakers. Go for the bang for the buck players. Alex Caruso in particular put up decent numbers last year. He can shoot and works hard. Dlo and Kemba are nice but Lakers don't have cap space and these guys need the ball in their hands. Plus Lakers have Kyle Kuzmaaaaa, he's our 3rd guy. I heard rumors about Carmelo Anthony and JR smith. Last thing Lakers need right now is a washed up diva veteran who doesn't want to come off the bench, can barely shoot and plays zero defense. As for JR smith, watch game 1 2018 NBA finals closing seconds. :lol: Another guy they should bring back is Javale Mcgee. He can be bonehead sometimes but he's a decent rim protector, can catch lobs from Lebron and can run the floor.

Edited by red60

Currently they hve 6players.. available cap is $34m(tama ba)....

If they get another max player, ilan na lang kaya matitira? Ilang player ang roster, bka 10 lang maafford hahahha...

This is the current situation of the Lakers. A few hours ago they have expanded the Anthony Davis trade making it a 3-team trade

Pelicans Get

L Ball

B Ingram

J Hart

Draft picks 1st round (3)

Wizards

Wagner

Bonga

Jones

2nd round draft pick

Lakers

A Davis

The Lakers needed to include the wizards so they can dump the 3 players for cap space. With Davis waiving his 4M trade bonus, LA Lakers has 32M cap space with only 3 players under contract. L James, K Kuzma and A Davis.

Lakers can now sign another max contract player.

Kawhi will give Lakers a meeting!

Kawhi will be joining Space Jam 2. Money won't be an issue. And just maybe Lebron can talk to Nike to drop the Claw Logo for Kawhi. :wub:

Grabe nasingit mo pa yung space jam 2 hahahaha.. Even with the recent clearing cap space development I seriously doubt Kawhi will sign with the Lakers. IMHO, Kawhi is choosing between Raptors and Lakers.

Grabe nasingit mo pa yung space jam 2 hahahaha.. Even with the recent clearing cap space development I seriously doubt Kawhi will sign with the Lakers. IMHO, Kawhi is choosing between Raptors and Lakers.

Hehe new addition sa cast ng space jam 2. Ayaw ni kevin durant eh. Yes, slim chance makuha si kawhi but being a contender to win in kawhi sweepstake is already a great move by lakers organization.

Rumors: lakers interested with d angelo russell

It's nerve-racking that the Lakers have not yet signed free agents because they're waiting for Kawhi Leonard to decide. Baka maubusan ng quality free agents. Majority A list free agents are already signed. Ang naiwan na lang yung mga supporting cast. IMHO, we don't need a kawhi leonard. If Lakers can sign Patrick Beverly, Danny Green, Seth Curry, Terrence Ros, or similar players, I think the Lakers will be formidable.

It's nerve-racking that the Lakers have not yet signed free agents because they're waiting for Kawhi Leonard to decide. Baka maubusan ng quality free agents. Majority A list free agents are already signed. Ang naiwan na lang yung mga supporting cast. IMHO, we don't need a kawhi leonard. If Lakers can sign Patrick Beverly, Danny Green, Seth Curry, Terrence Ros, or similar players, I think the Lakers will be formidable.

I don't know but Kawhi seems to be effective with the ball in his hands as evident in the Raptors' championship run. If Kawhi were to sign with the Lakers, he'd have to cede the ball handling to James. Kawhi already proved he can win without a Kyrie Irving, Dwayne Wade or Chris Bosh type of players.

I don't know but Kawhi seems to be effective with the ball in his hands as evident in the Raptors' championship run. If Kawhi were to sign with the Lakers, he'd have to cede the ball handling to James. Kawhi already proved he can win without a Kyrie Irving, Dwayne Wade or Chris Bosh type of players.

I believe Kawhi is a versatile player and he can adapt to any situation. Back in SAS Parker was the main ball handler and they did great. What concerns me is team depth. We all know know Kawhi and AD are prone to injury and LJ got injured last year, Lakers need bench depth which will probably need impossible if they sign Kawhi.

I believe Kawhi is a versatile player and he can adapt to any situation. Back in SAS Parker was the main ball handler and they did great. What concerns me is team depth. We all know know Kawhi and AD are prone to injury and LJ got injured last year, Lakers need bench depth which will probably need impossible if they sign Kawhi.

The Lakers are waiting on Kawhi and this is a big gamble because key free agents are being wooed by other teams. By the time Kawhi decides which team he will go to, there may not be enough good free agents to add depth to the Lakers. If Kawhi chooses their fellow Staples Center occupants, the Lakers will have a double black eye. No Kawhi and no depth.