• Please log in to reply
773 replies to this topic

#761 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2062 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:02 PM

is this different from the standard salons? like, there are ones specifically for nails?

yeah, planning a trip for next year and doing my research.. and then there's work.. sometimes i wish there's more the 24 hours in a day.. and then i think, ay okay na pala 24 lang.. :D

Yep, specialty shop na pang nails lang - no hair cuts or any hair treatment. Puro nail cleaning, nail art, hand/foot spa, paraffin wax, basta hand/feet pampering lang :) Then usually meron sila spa packages for friends pang birthday or bachelorette party, or just a spa party ;)

Oohh malayo ba yang trip mo? Also what kind of traveler are you - are you more a planner or more on the spontaneous side? I am admittedly spontaneous to a fault. Yung literal pupunta ako sa isang place na wala akong kaalam-alam anong meron dun, ano makakain ko dun :) so far, never got in trouble naman puro pleasant surprises. Except for that one time inassume kong madaming money changer everywhere sa taiwan. Hala mostly sa bank pala ginagawa ang money changing...ehh mag wweekend lol saved by credit card. :)

#762 __DrMurdoc__

__DrMurdoc__

Experienced

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:43 AM

Yep, specialty shop na pang nails lang - no hair cuts or any hair treatment. Puro nail cleaning, nail art, hand/foot spa, paraffin wax, basta hand/feet pampering lang :) Then usually meron sila spa packages for friends pang birthday or bachelorette party, or just a spa party ;)

Oohh malayo ba yang trip mo? Also what kind of traveler are you - are you more a planner or more on the spontaneous side? I am admittedly spontaneous to a fault. Yung literal pupunta ako sa isang place na wala akong kaalam-alam anong meron dun, ano makakain ko dun :) so far, never got in trouble naman puro pleasant surprises. Except for that one time inassume kong madaming money changer everywhere sa taiwan. Hala mostly sa bank pala ginagawa ang money changing...ehh mag wweekend lol saved by credit card. :)

yeah, been thinking about doing 3-4 month long trip around South East Asia. The countries are cheap enough so i believe my travel budget can last that long. No visas too so that's a plus. I really plan things out, at the very least i want to know where to go, how to get there and a few things to do once i'm actually there... and if things don't push through, it's alright too. I like getting into trouble.. ;)

#763 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2062 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:03 PM

yeah, been thinking about doing 3-4 month long trip around South East Asia. The countries are cheap enough so i believe my travel budget can last that long. No visas too so that's a plus. I really plan things out, at the very least i want to know where to go, how to get there and a few things to do once i'm actually there... and if things don't push through, it's alright too. I like getting into trouble.. ;)

Well good luck on your travel plans.

Are you going backpacking? 

#764 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2062 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:27 PM

Sorry for the hijack, Wit. :)

How have you been anyway?

I'm all sorts of disoriented. All that this traveling has done was get me to a place where I wake up and I have to ask myself where the hell I am. Hopefully this new assignment is just going to run a week as was promised. 

My only joy is............ accumulating miles.  :D 

#765 RizzaWizza

RizzaWizza

Eternal Bridesmaid

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:46 PM

Kuya Wit. I might need your psychological expertise :(

#766 WitMystery

WitMystery

Sanity Checker

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:10 PM

@Rizza

In all seriousness, Ill help however I can. Message me here, as my phone is dying.

@Ana

And here I thought Id be consigned to the Page 2, buried by new senselessness... LOL!

Been good! Busy with life and work and taking a break and then back to work. Are you in town?

@DocM

Research? Interesting. Yeah, it would be definitely doable to backpack around the region for a few months. Easy entry, reasonable prices. Let us know if there are a lot of nail salons in Hanoi. LOL

#767 WitMystery

WitMystery

Sanity Checker

• (05) Regular
  • 897 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:20 AM

Funny how reading through the risqué threads just now has me alternately turned on and turned off. Nice to see a few posts from the ladies, though.

#768 WitMystery

WitMystery

Sanity Checker

• (05) Regular
  • 897 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:05 PM

When youre nodding off despite a mug of hot coffee, you know you need the bed more than you need sex.

#769 __DrMurdoc__

__DrMurdoc__

Experienced

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:24 AM

When youre nodding off despite a mug of hot coffee, you know you need the bed more than you need sex.

#TitoProblems haha

Edited by __DrMurdoc__, 15 October 2017 - 04:26 AM.

#770 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2062 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:48 PM

@Ana

And here I thought Id be consigned to the Page 2, buried by new senselessness... LOL!

Been good! Busy with life and work and taking a break and then back to work. Are you in town?

I've just arrived from a 2-week thing in Oz and then I'm switching luggage and clothes...and off to another country tomorrow.

#babaengwalangpahinga

Define PAGOD. 😪😣

Hay naku kelan kaya mangyayari ang meet with you and dr murdoc?

#771 WitMystery

WitMystery

Sanity Checker

• (05) Regular
  • 897 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:49 AM

#TitoProblems haha

Sinabi mo bro. #CertifiedTito #WhyAmIStillHere #NotADOM #CantBeAPapa

#772 WitMystery

WitMystery

Sanity Checker

• (05) Regular
  • 897 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:54 AM

I've just arrived from a 2-week thing in Oz and then I'm switching luggage and clothes...and off to another country tomorrow.

#babaengwalangpahinga

Define PAGOD. 😪😣

Hay naku kelan kaya mangyayari ang meet with you and dr murdoc?

Matutuloy yan sa biglaang walang plano. LOL

#773 WitMystery

WitMystery

Sanity Checker

• (05) Regular
  • 897 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:30 AM

Sometimes, I think Im reverting to my younger self, when my standards for women were too... sophisticated.

#774 WitMystery

WitMystery

Sanity Checker

• (05) Regular
  • 897 posts

Posted Today, 12:16 AM

Standing around, thinking of something profound to say.

I got nothing, folks. Hahahahaha!

I need to get out more.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: psychology, relationships, emotions, mental health, sex

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users