710 replies to this topic

#701 Girl on fire 🔥

Girl on fire 🔥

QUEEN

• Spa Representative
  • 1671 posts
  • Interests:You😍❤

Posted 05 February 2018 - 06:12 PM

“I’m not sure if i’m depressed. I mean i’m not sad, but i’m not exactly happy either. I can laugh and joke and smile during the day, but sometimes when i’m alone at night i FORGET HOW TO FEEL.”

#702 gerrysart

gerrysart

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:02 AM

“I no longer have patience for certain things, not because I’ve become arrogant, but simply because I reached a point in my life where I do not want to waste more time with what displeases me or hurts me. I have no patience for cynicism, excessive criticism and demands of any nature. I lost the will to please those who do not like me, to love those who do not love me and to smile at those who do not want to smile at me.

I no longer spend a single minute on those who lie or want to manipulate. I decided not to coexist anymore with pretense, hypocrisy, dishonesty and cheap praise. I do not tolerate selective erudition nor academic arrogance. I do not adjust either to popular gossiping. I hate conflict and comparisons. I believe in a world of opposites and that’s why I avoid people with rigid and inflexible personalities. In friendship I dislike the lack of loyalty and betrayal. I do not get along with those who do not know how to give a compliment or a word of encouragement. Exaggerations bore me and I have difficulty accepting those who do not like animals. And on top of everything I have no patience for anyone who does not deserve my patience.”

BY 

José Micard Teixeira

#703 chaplain

chaplain

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:You... And everything about you 😌

Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:01 PM

Hi

#704 SilverJade

SilverJade

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:18 PM

“I’m not sure if i’m depressed. I mean i’m not sad, but i’m not exactly happy either. I can laugh and joke and smile during the day, but sometimes when i’m alone at night i FORGET HOW TO FEEL.”

"Until you find someone as important to you as yourself, you will always feel lonely... and searching...  and lost... " - Chicken Soup for the Soul

• Girl on fire 🔥 likes this

#705 SilverJade

SilverJade

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:34 PM

“I no longer have patience for certain things, not because I’ve become arrogant, but simply because I reached a point in my life where I do not want to waste more time with what displeases me or hurts me. I have no patience for cynicism, excessive criticism and demands of any nature. I lost the will to please those who do not like me, to love those who do not love me and to smile at those who do not want to smile at me.

I no longer spend a single minute on those who lie or want to manipulate. I decided not to coexist anymore with pretense, hypocrisy, dishonesty and cheap praise. I do not tolerate selective erudition nor academic arrogance. I do not adjust either to popular gossiping. I hate conflict and comparisons. I believe in a world of opposites and that’s why I avoid people with rigid and inflexible personalities. In friendship I dislike the lack of loyalty and betrayal. I do not get along with those who do not know how to give a compliment or a word of encouragement. Exaggerations bore me and I have difficulty accepting those who do not like animals. And on top of everything I have no patience for anyone who does not deserve my patience.”

“Like attracts like. Just be who you are, calm and clear and bright. Automatically, as we shine who we are, asking ourselves every minute is this what I really want to do, doing it only when we answer yes, automatically that turns away those who have nothing to learn from who we are,and attracts those who do, and from whom we have to learn, as well.” - Richard Bach (Illusions)

#706 Girl on fire 🔥

Girl on fire 🔥

QUEEN

• Spa Representative
  • 1671 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:57 PM

Be careful who you take advice from.There are lots of vipers full of vicious poison. They can lead you into crushing your life and you will never recover. So hold on to wise counsel, stay connected and know sheep from wolves.

#707 SilverJade

SilverJade

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:17 PM

Hey Ms. Miranda!

It was really nice talking to you a while ago. Got to see the other side of you that most GMs fails to see. Hope to see more positive lines in your room as the day goes by... Just stay focused on your goals and always keep your head up high!

BTW thanks for the coffee and the cigarette break as well. Lets do it again sometime!

CIAO!

#708 Girl on fire 🔥

Girl on fire 🔥

QUEEN

• Spa Representative
  • 1671 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:07 AM

Hey Ms. Miranda!
It was really nice talking to you a while ago. Got to see the other side of you that most GMs fails to see. Hope to see more positive lines in your room as the day goes by... Just stay focused on your goals and always keep your head up high!
BTW thanks for the coffee and the cigarette break as well. Lets do it again sometime!
CIAO!

Hellow there 't was nice to meeet you too.
Thats the first time we saw each other,
But our minds something connected thats why i feel comfortable talking with you:)
Im looking forward to see you again
And have some more chitchat heheh.
Have a great day as always.

#709 Girl on fire 🔥

Girl on fire 🔥

QUEEN

• Spa Representative
  • 1671 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:11 AM

Even if you hear a bad story about me,Understand,there was a time i was good to those people too,but they won't tell you that.

#710 SilverJade

SilverJade

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:34 PM

Even if you hear a bad story about me,Understand,there was a time i was good to those people too,but they won't tell you that.

"Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself." - Henry James.

Posting quite late only means either you cant sleep or you are just about to go to bed because of work. I hope its the latter, because difficulty sleeping might mean something's bothering you. Hope Im wrong though...

Always try to get a good night's rest. You need it and you deserve it!

Advance Happy Valentines as well! Can't deliver flowers and chocolates to you and our buddies there tomorrow but those are trully in my thoughts!

Extend my regards to Ms. Sharon/Showee as well and greet her a Very Happy Valentine's day as well...

Catch you one of these days. CIAO!

#711 razztiko1977

razztiko1977

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:50 PM

This lady is hot!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users