What Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? - MERGED THREADS

yze

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Physically, the women i prefer are on the slim/slim thick body type. Though if we have chemistry, i can look past that

In terms of skin tone, i don't have a preference, if you're hot, you're hot. But I've noticed i do have a bias for lighter skinned girls from brown and up.

As for Hair if she can rock curly or wavy hair all the better.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that my preference changes depending on where I am in life.

In my younger years I have always pursued expressive and opinionated well-off women. I grew up in a more sheltered middle class life kasi so seeing the other side of the world was fascinating for me.

As I grew older I preferred simple but devoted and caring girls more. Actually looks mattered less to me over time. She didnt need to be AAA pretty, pleasant lang ok na as long as our personalities matched.

Actually its ironic. When I was younger I complained a lot that I met many women na ok naman personality pero di ko type physically. Di kasi ako sinasagot ng mga magaganda dati. Now na medyo may kaya tayo in life, we meet numerous beautiful girls pero nahihirapan ka naman maghanap ng someone na compatible sayo