Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

after a thera gave u a especial treat, you'll go home w/ a big smile.... after a while she's gonna text u to come back & give u another pasabog that u will never forget, she's sweeter & you're more comfortable w/ her....you get home more excited,you wanted more... you came back again and esperience got more intense... that's it .... you either fall in love or in lust....

after a thera gave u a especial treat, you'll go home w/ a big smile.... after a while she's gonna text u to come back & give u another pasabog that u will never forget, she's sweeter & you're more comfortable w/ her....you get home more excited,you wanted more... you came back again and esperience got more intense... that's it .... you either fall in love or in lust....

Based on experience ba to Bossing? Hehehe

Is it true that the longer you don't see her (your Thera), the more you miss her so much and the more you long to spend time with her?

Yes Brod, I agree the longer you don't see her the more you miss her. But that "longer" has its limit because after you have overcome or reach that limit it now begins with "The longer you don't see her the lesser you miss her"..until you forget her. But maybe that's just me.

• Like (+1) 1

Yes Brod, I agree the longer you don't see her the more you miss her. But that "longer" has its limit because after you have overcome or reach that limit it now begins with "The longer you don't see her the lesser you miss her"..until you forget her. But maybe that's just me.

+1 for this one. not just you bro. visit lang ng iba para mabawasan and then makalimot, then soon, visit her again, para mabalik yung "A" game mo hehehe.

• Like (+1) 1

same question idol.. medyo mahirap malaman

Malalaman mo nman cguro mga idol if the feeling is mutual! I mean she also make way to reach out nde lng sya 1 way or the other like she treat you special and there is a connection or spark for both of you and besides they are looking for someone who will fill out the empty space (love, respect and attention). As we all know that in this industry alot of fake people that's why we can't blame them if they also play the game you want to be played. You can tell her what you feel then if you feel it's nothing with her then don't ever expect so meaning she is not interested. Just my cents!

Everyone says you only fall in love once,,,but for me I think that's not true,,,hindi lang sa ating fav thera but with someone else na napapalapit sa sayo hindi mo masasabing hindi ka mala-laglag...but sometimes you need to know kung ano ba talaga ang lugar mo sa buhay nya,,,because you might get hurt if you expect too much...

spot on. applicable yan kahit sa relations outside the flesh industry. enjoy the present, live in the moment, but if you want something more kailangan pag usapan at pag planuhan

• Like (+1) 1

Everytime I listened to the song "Heaven Knows" by Orange and Lemons, I can't help myself but to remember the times that I'd have with my first thera. Sadly shes retired recently, month ago to be exact

The lyrics goes this:

"Cause this angel has flown away from me,

Leavin' me in drunken misery,

I should have clipped her wings,

And made her mine for all eternity..

Now this angel has flown away from me,

Thought I had the strength to set her free,

Did what I did because I love her so,

Will she ever come her way back home to me.."

Every lines of the song are striking for me, so much regrets when i reminisce those times I'd have with her. How I wish I can have another time to be with her.

Hopefully we can meet again in our second life if destiny will never let us in this time.