On 11/14/2022 at 10:52 PM, Jansenn Chua said:

Bro, thats different. What you think is safe may not be safe as u think. Sharing body fluids, saliva, genital fluids etc can easily transmit ALL of the diseases na nakuha ng thera sa lahat ng contact nya. The genetics copies of that bacteria or virus from one person can be passed as well. Kaya nga usually ang mag asawa nagging magkamuka katagalan. Bakit? Because the of the change in genetics due to sharing of microbacteria sa katawan. But thats ur call. Im not fear mongering here. Been there, hope you dont find yourself from my shoes. And learn all these before its too late.

So may possibility ba kung nakikipag sex ako unprotected with several girls na alam kong wala naman sakit maghalo ang mga bacteria/virus nila sa akin and later mag kasakit ako of something?

Yan ang sinasbi sa akin ng close ko kaya ayaw niya ng live sex with me although alam naman niya wala akong sakit. Maghahalo halo daw yung nakuha ko sa ibang mga babae at siya ay madadamay.

On 10/13/2022 at 10:06 AM, roxascity12345 said:

Ok din talaga tong discussion thread na to. Kanina lang, gusto ko mag spa, nuru and atw, after ko mabasa discussion dito, parang gusto ko na lang magkulong sa kwarto at masturbate. Nahimasmasan ako.

Haha same. Umurong alaga ko nang magbasa ako dito. Siguro ito talaga best way(magbasa ng warning) para mapigilan ako mag-avail😂

• Haha (+1) 1
7 hours ago, plug said:

So may possibility ba kung nakikipag sex ako unprotected with several girls na alam kong wala naman sakit maghalo ang mga bacteria/virus nila sa akin and later mag kasakit ako of something?

Yan ang sinasbi sa akin ng close ko kaya ayaw niya ng live sex with me although alam naman niya wala akong sakit. Maghahalo halo daw yung nakuha ko sa ibang mga babae at siya ay madadamay.

First of all, you aren't 100% sure that you or those girls you had sex with aren't infected with any STIs when you had unprotected sex. HIV, for example, won't immediately present with symptoms. 

Second, bacteria/viruses don't work like that. All of us have microbes in our body but there are certain types ones outside us that cause infections such as STIs. In that sense, only people who harbor these microbes (STI causing) can infect other people. You can't give to others what you don't have. 

On 11/22/2022 at 7:54 AM, notagarnmd said:

First of all, you aren't 100% sure that you or those girls you had sex with aren't infected with any STIs when you had unprotected sex. HIV, for example, won't immediately present with symptoms. 

Second, bacteria/viruses don't work like that. All of us have microbes in our body but there are certain types ones outside us that cause infections such as STIs. In that sense, only people who harbor these microbes (STI causing) can infect other people. You can't give to others what you don't have. 

Kaya lang naman tinawag na STI kasi nabubuhay sila sa body fluids, and the most common exchange of body fluids happen during sex.

Highest chance to enter through sex, pero hindi zero chance to enter through other areas.

Syphilis/Chlamydia/Gonorrhea can enter the body through the mouth and eyes and be transmitted by saliva.

HIV/HEPA-B/HEPA-C can enter the body through open wounds.

"Safe sex" means low risk not zero risk.

Basically, gano ba ka safe yun tapunan ng tamod talaga? Wag na natin isipin yun sex worker, kahit yun lugar, towalya, linens nalang. May tiwala ka sa kasama mo, pero katabi nyo lang yun tamod ni customer #1-6.

9 hours ago, stacks said:

Kaya lang naman tinawag na STI kasi nabubuhay sila sa body fluids, and the most common exchange of body fluids happen during sex.

Highest chance to enter through sex, pero hindi zero chance to enter through other areas.

Syphilis/Chlamydia/Gonorrhea can enter the body through the mouth and eyes and be transmitted by saliva.

Basically, gano ba ka safe yun tapunan ng tamod talaga? Wag na natin isipin yun sex worker, kahit yun lugar, towalya, linens nalang. May tiwala ka sa kasama mo, pero katabi nyo lang yun tamod ni customer #1-6.

I agree with everything you said. 

Edited by lagunablade123
On 11/25/2022 at 2:17 PM, stacks said:

Uhm. Yeah those are correct. Why quote my post?

21 hours ago, Jansenn Chua said:

The throat and testes is a home of for thousands of microbacteria and these are the parts na hindi naabot ng immune system natin kaya if you think safe sex is safe? Think about it. If you are ready to die, avail and share body fluids with them. 

I know this is such a harmless post and you're just concerned about the welfare of fellow GMs but... where did you get the claim that the throat and the testes are parts that are not reached by the immune system? Almost every body part except for some (e.g. blood, cerebrospinal fluid, abdominal fluid, bone etc) have microorganisms in them. But yeah, better to be safe than sorry. Practice safe sex everyone.

11 hours ago, notagarnmd said:

I know this is such a harmless post and you're just concerned about the welfare of fellow GMs but... where did you get the claim that the throat and the testes are parts that are not reached by the immune system? Almost every body part except for some (e.g. blood, cerebrospinal fluid, abdominal fluid, bone etc) have microorganisms in them. But yeah, better to be safe than sorry. Practice safe sex everyone.

Why do you think HIV cant be cleared by immune system? Its because of immune privilege sites like throat and testes, brain etc. Also BEWARE sa mga FR sa thread. Take a NOTICE sila sila lang dn nag rreply jan to attract clients. Reminder to everyone, dont share body fluids lalo sa mga sex worker. Para kang sumawsaw sa petri dish na puno ng pathogen. 

On 11/22/2022 at 12:31 AM, plug said:

Ang genetics natin consists of 8% virus/bacteria. When we share our microbiome sa isang tao through sharing of body fluids/sex, it is as if nakipag share kana din sa daan daan na naka contact ng isang therapist. You may have 2 body count but if you share body fluids with coinfection, your body count jumps up sa kung ilan dn na contact ng girl or guy na you are sleeping with.

14 hours ago, Jansenn Chua said:

Why do you think HIV cant be cleared by immune system? Its because of immune privilege sites like throat and testes, brain etc. Also BEWARE sa mga FR sa thread. Take a NOTICE sila sila lang dn nag rreply jan to attract clients. Reminder to everyone, dont share body fluids lalo sa mga sex worker. Para kang sumawsaw sa petri dish na puno ng pathogen. 

Yeah I agree with your concern sir. But sorry I just don't agree how you describe how microbes act. Also, HIV does not work that way. You may this simple video from TED ED as to why HIV is hard to treat: https://youtu.be/0TipTogQT3E

14 hours ago, Jansenn Chua said:

Ang genetics natin consists of 8% virus/bacteria. When we share our microbiome sa isang tao through sharing of body fluids/sex, it is as if nakipag share kana din sa daan daan na naka contact ng isang therapist. You may have 2 body count but if you share body fluids with coinfection, your body count jumps up sa kung ilan dn na contact ng girl or guy na you are sleeping with.

Your claims about human genetics and microbiome are also interesting. Can you cite your source regarding these claims?

10 hours ago, notagarnmd said:

Yeah I agree with your concern sir. But sorry I just don't agree how you describe how microbes act. Also, HIV does not work that way. You may this simple video from TED ED as to why HIV is hard to treat: https://youtu.be/0TipTogQT3E

Your claims about human genetics and microbiome are also interesting. Can you cite your source regarding these claims?

Just do your own research. One thing is for sure. You can get tons of different diseases by sharing body fluids

Saliva/sputum- kaposi sarcoma, hsv, mycoplasma, biofilm etc., Bartonella, borellia, babbesia etc.

Genital fluids - hiv, hhv, cmv etc.

Blood - hiv 

@notagarnmd scientific researches have gone long enough but still they cant catch up on this emerging diseases. Std tests are so specific and expensive that neglects other possible infection that you acquired. So i always say, Prevention will always be better than cure. If you are young, it is true YOLO so take charge of your life and dont waste it on something not worthy. or else accept the regret and lifelong suffering like me.

Protect your peace of mind. Trust me, most doctors dont know much and dont care more for you when are already SICK. 

Edited by Jansenn Chua
Additional
13 hours ago, Jansenn Chua said:

Just do your own research. One thing is for sure. You can get tons of different diseases by sharing body fluids

Saliva/sputum- kaposi sarcoma, hsv, mycoplasma, biofilm etc., Bartonella, borellia, babbesia etc.

Genital fluids - hiv, hhv, cmv etc.

Blood - hiv 

No need. My only point is, transmission of STIs between surely uninfected individuals can't pass the infection simple because they don't have it. If you had sex with 100 uninfected virgin girls, you won't generate any STIs simply because all of you don't have it. I was also just pointing out the false info you were saying such as that of "HIV and organs bypassed by the immune system". 

But yeah, for the nth time, I agree that different STIs with contact to any bodily fluids. They each have their own mod of transmission though. For example, HIV. Even if you drink 1 tablepoon of saliva from an HIV-infected person, you won't be infected with HIV. Therefore, kissing an HIV positive person won't infect you. However, viruses such as EBV (common cause of sore throat) will surely be transmitted via kissing.

Also, you're right - practice safe sex. Better to be safe than sorry.

13 hours ago, Jansenn Chua said:

@notagarnmd scientific researches have gone long enough but still they cant catch up on this emerging diseases. Std tests are so specific and expensive that neglects other possible infection that you acquired. So i always say, Prevention will always be better than cure. If you are young, it is true YOLO so take charge of your life and dont waste it on something not worthy. or else accept the regret and lifelong suffering like me.

Protect your peace of mind. Trust me, most doctors dont know much and dont care more for you when are already SICK. 

Again, I understand your plight. I really hope you get well with your current condition. I'm a doctor, therefore I know what I'm talking about. Doctors, specially those who are specialized in infectious diseases, know a lot and will surely care for you when are already sick. If there is no sickness, what is there to treat for doctors?

On 11/30/2022 at 12:53 PM, notagarnmd said:

No need. My only point is, transmission of STIs between surely uninfected individuals can't pass the infection simple because they don't have it. If you had sex with 100 uninfected virgin girls, you won't generate any STIs simply because all of you don't have it. I was also just pointing out the false info you were saying such as that of "HIV and organs bypassed by the immune system". 

But yeah, for the nth time, I agree that different STIs with contact to any bodily fluids. They each have their own mod of transmission though. For example, HIV. Even if you drink 1 tablepoon of saliva from an HIV-infected person, you won't be infected with HIV. Therefore, kissing an HIV positive person won't infect you. However, viruses such as EBV (common cause of sore throat) will surely be transmitted via kissing.

Also, you're right - practice safe sex. Better to be safe than sorry.

Again, I understand your plight. I really hope you get well with your current condition. I'm a doctor, therefore I know what I'm talking about. Doctors, specially those who are specialized in infectious diseases, know a lot and will surely care for you when are already sick. If there is no sickness, what is there to treat for doctors?

We have enough of this HIV thing that we are neglecting other diseases that can be acquired through sex/saliva/body fluids. I'll tell you, its hard to be in a position where doctors  dismiss your symptoms as psychological. Infectious diseases doctors knows much but not the vast majority of pathogen causing diseases. Problem is that, lab test are aside from expensive, they are very specific. And with a long list of pathogen causing disease, doctors are having  difficulty to diagnose the root cause of an infection.  Even rich countries, they dont know much about emerging std, what they only know are the  common the clap, chlamydia, etc. And if you dont fit from those lab tests, they cant help you much and worst is to place you in psychological bucket of their cases.

To those who want to try this risky business, use your head not the one below. Some other std may not kill you right away but will want you to kill yourself due to an effect of no quality of life ( you cant think well, you cant sleep, you have skin issues, you feel weak, you have whole body inflammation ,hair loss, blurry vision, vertigo, cystic acne etc).

@notagarnmd sent u a msg. 

Edited by Jansenn Chua
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

need ko magpa advise sa doctor regarding the risks ng mga STI, How to avoid, and treatment in case.

Who is the go-to doctor here that people turn to?. I have personal reasons why Im considering getting Services to satisfy my desires and sana yung doctor na mahanap ko, understanding sa situation and tulungan ako. Kailangan din discreet.

thank you in advance

On 12/22/2022 at 12:34 AM, mahstif said:

Hi,

need ko magpa advise sa doctor regarding the risks ng mga STI, How to avoid, and treatment in case.

Who is the go-to doctor here that people turn to?. I have personal reasons why Im considering getting Services to satisfy my desires and sana yung doctor na mahanap ko, understanding sa situation and tulungan ako. Kailangan din discreet.

thank you in advance

Try using NowServing, zoom call lang if you want privacy and look for an IM doctor. 

Edited by mashete

Two weeks ago may sugat na nagsimula sa magkabilang corner ng aking labi napaisip tuloy ako na baka dahil sa "pagkain". Tingin ko singaw then I found out angular cheilitis and the derma just gave me a cream para ipahid. Buti hindi ako biniro na dahil sa may kinain akong masarap instead baka seasonal lang daw. Tigil activities nga muna ako dahil sa takot plus baka may makapansin iwasan ako nakakahiya tuloy.

Mayroon bang pwedeng mag appear na sugat o gaya ng paltos o anuman on the lips or around it na ang dahilan ay sakit dahil sa DATY? Or at least sign na may nakuha kang sakit dahil sa DATY.

Thanks.

40 minutes ago, plug said:

Two weeks ago may sugat na nagsimula sa magkabilang corner ng aking labi napaisip tuloy ako na baka dahil sa "pagkain". Tingin ko singaw then I found out angular cheilitis and the derma just gave me a cream para ipahid. Buti hindi ako biniro na dahil sa may kinain akong masarap instead baka seasonal lang daw. Tigil activities nga muna ako dahil sa takot plus baka may makapansin iwasan ako nakakahiya tuloy.

Mayroon bang pwedeng mag appear na sugat o gaya ng paltos o anuman on the lips or around it na ang dahilan ay sakit dahil sa DATY? Or at least sign na may nakuha kang sakit dahil sa DATY.

Thanks.

i get the paranoia. ako din pag sumakit lalamunan mas iniisip ko ung sinipsip at natikman ko 2-3nights ago kesa sa chocolate 30mins ago. lol. 

AFAIK its not so much as sugat or paltos na dapat mo ika alarma kung exposure but more of pustule-related stuff. so kung may parang nana or bukol or namumuo, mas likely than cuts.

On 12/23/2022 at 1:36 AM, plug said:

Thanks.

Ang STI's sa lips ay pwede mag present as iba't-ibang uri ng sugat, but most commonly appear as ulcers or vesicular/papular lesions on the lip or sa may vermillion borders (ung taas at ilalim na borders ng lips). Think twice nalang muna before doing certain acts or fetishes. 

Nagkakasugat din ako sa sides nung lips kagaya ng description mo, pero it only happens if nasa ibang bansa ako dahil sa malamig at malakas na hangin. 

Basta when in doubt, consult a doctor. Basta tell the truth kung ano naiisip mo na pwedeng cause nung concern mo. We only treat you based on what you tell us. And if mga sugat, mas maganda din if in-person makita ng mageexamine sayo.

Edited by thuggsbunny
On 12/26/2022 at 6:19 PM, thuggsbunny said:

Ang STI's sa lips ay pwede mag present as iba't-ibang uri ng sugat, but most commonly appear as ulcers or vesicular/papular lesions on the lip or sa may vermillion borders (ung taas at ilalim na borders ng lips). Think twice nalang muna before doing certain acts or fetishes. 

Nagkakasugat din ako sa sides nung lips kagaya ng description mo, pero it only happens if nasa ibang bansa ako dahil sa malamig at malakas na hangin. 

Basta when in doubt, consult a doctor. Basta tell the truth kung ano naiisip mo na pwedeng cause nung concern mo. We only treat you based on what you tell us. And if mga sugat, mas maganda din if in-person makita ng mageexamine sayo.

Yan din ang sabi sa akin ni derma na dahil sa lamig kaya seasonal. She even suggested na hwag gumamit ng mint flavored toothpaste pansamantala yung toothpaste for the young. 

Thanks sa advice.

Nag worry lang naman ako kasi I only do DATY even DFK sa close sa akin. I never do or basta basta do DATY and DFK even allow BBBJ kahit kanino for my concern. Hindi naman ganoon ako katakaw. I normally just need a release to someone I want to have sex. I want to be safe na rin for the safety of others. 

One thing is for sure, sangkaterbang bacteria o dumi ang makukuha mong sakit sa mga sex workers/thera.  Kung maari humanap ka na lang ng kakilala mo talaga at wag na mag punta sa mga ganto. Dahil gaya ng nangyari saakin. Mag silbing aral na at babala lahat ng karanasan ko na sa isang subok na pagpunta sa mga gantong ay napahamak. Sira na ang buhay ko, dahil apektado ang kalusugan. Kahit marami kang pera, wala ring kwenta kung may sakit ka at ang masama ay kasalanan mo pa. Wag kayong magpaniwala sa mga FR sila sila lang din yan. At kung isipin mong safe sex ang may condom, marami din sakit na nakukuha maski laway lang. Ang malunkot pa ay di rin alam lahat ng mga doctor. Kaya kung susubok kayo, dapat handa na kayo mamatay.