MrEpps

Trying not to troll to much.

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • Interests:Anything IT related.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:49 AM

Hello ladies and gents.

As the topic states, I need to give up 2 of my dogs, brother and sister, 10 months old.

Please do not get me wrong, I love em both to death, but we just moved to a new place and sadly, the new house does not have enough room for them.

If I had it my way, I wouldn't even be posting this but I noticed they're getting more and more restless and I think it's about time to give them the spacious living that they deserve.

They are two askals but you can definitely see the Lab blood in them (from the father) since they are both jet black, with minute traces of brown around the eyes and paws, and they are also well built. Sadly, I cannot find their old vet papers but I'll see what I can do on getting them vaccinated and everything.

I'll post pictures soon.

If you know anyone or anywhere where in I can be sure that they'll be well taken cared of, please do post here or shoot me a PM.

Thanks a bunch!

#2 keys_mark

keys_mark

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:28 PM

pa post pics sir intrested ako
thanks! and location na din

Edited by keys_mark, 19 May 2012 - 05:29 PM.

#3 Jaysee

Jaysee

Just call me , j9

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3577 posts
  • Interests:Games, Dining, Movie, Sleeping, Massage, Swimming, Hiking, Walking, Running, Yoga, Meditate, Slurping, Day Dreaming, thinking, pondering,

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

Hello ladies and gents.

As the topic states, I need to give up 2 of my dogs, brother and sister, 10 months old.

Please do not get me wrong, I love em both to death, but we just moved to a new place and sadly, the new house does not have enough room for them.

If I had it my way, I wouldn't even be posting this but I noticed they're getting more and more restless and I think it's about time to give them the spacious living that they deserve.

They are two askals but you can definitely see the Lab blood in them (from the father) since they are both jet black, with minute traces of brown around the eyes and paws, and they are also well built. Sadly, I cannot find their old vet papers but I'll see what I can do on getting them vaccinated and everything.

I'll post pictures soon.

If you know anyone or anywhere where in I can be sure that they'll be well taken cared of, please do post here or shoot me a PM.

Thanks a bunch!

Hello, mr epps!
I am interested in both dogs! Where may I pick them up? Are they complete on vaccination and other booster shots? If they do, pls provide the records, if not, I will bring the, to the vets for complete checks on deworming to anti parvovirus , since they have Labrador breed in them. Pm me your contact details.. And earliest, I can go there tomorrow.

#4 teejoe

teejoe

True to form

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Interests:fun, independent, liberated women

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:54 AM

Are their names James and Phil? do they play soccer? Posted Image Good luck to the two pooches and may they have a great home with their new owner.

#5 MrEpps

MrEpps

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:21 AM

Thanks for the interest guys. I'll upload pics as soon as I get home (doing business elsewhere I'm afraid.)

I'm currently living in Mandaluyong to answer keys_mark's question.

@j9bio Yes they were vaccinated and had their shots before they were given to me, around 8 months ago, but sadly their papers went missing so I won't be able to provide them. I'll shoot you a PM with my contact details.

Thanks teejoe! And as for their names, the boy is named Grover and the girl is named Juniper. Both names were gotten from the Percy Jackson series.

#6 S14

S14

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:24 PM

Mrepps: can you pm me pic of these dogs? Interested also

#7 MrEpps

MrEpps

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:26 AM

Sorry for the late update guys.

As promised, here are the pictures of my dogs.

Posted Image
Juniper

and

Posted Image
Grover.

Sorry if the pics ain't that high Q. Just used my phone's cam.

Sent PMs to you interested dudes.

Hit me up!

#8 keys_mark

keys_mark

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:42 PM

akin na yung male sir! =)

#9 djsinple

djsinple

Libertine

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • Interests:I am interested only in girls!!! I just love girls specially who are good!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

Ate they still available?

Are they still available?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users