#1 photographer

photographer

Sensualist

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4047 posts
  • Interests:Cemetery

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:41 AM

Pentax ZX-30 / MZ-30 The ZX-30 lets you shoot at the spur of the moment with automatic ease, or express yourself creatively through manual control - whichever style matche
The ZX-30 lets you shoot at the spur of the moment with automatic ease, or express yourself creatively through manual control - whichever style matches your mood. Best of all, precision Pentax technology ensures rewarding results every time. Set your sights on the new ZX-30. It makes SLR photography as simple or sophisticated as you want it to be.
Description: The ZX-30 lets you shoot at the spur of the moment with automatic ease, or express yourself creatively through manual control - whichever style matches your mood. Best of all, precision Pentax technology ensures rewarding results every time. Set your sights on the new ZX-30. It makes SLR photography as simple or sophisticated as you want it to be.

I love this camera. This camera was introduced to me as a great begining camera that I would have a hard time outgrowing and it has proven true. Through book after book that I read, this camera has kept up with each trick and skill that I want to improve and work on. It has the right buttons to make it dummy proof and all the features to make it a competitive camera. I plan to stay with it until I feel that I need to move up and then I will continue to keep it in my bag for backup or for a different film type. This camera has made me a lifetime Pentax user

The Tokina EMZ 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6 Autofocus Macro Zoom lens covers the most popular focal length range from wide angle to mid-range telephoto. This versatile zoom has tele-macro capability for a maximum magnification ratio of 1:5.3, plus a minimum shooting distance of under 20 inches. Everything from grab shots to portraits to close-ups is possible. With an overall length of 3.2 inches and a weight of under 10 ounces, this lens is perfect for the photographer on the go. It sports a professional silver finish with a large black ribbed rubberized barrel surface and provides an easy to grip area for smooth and positive zoom control. An excellent addition to any outfit.

All for P 5,500.00 only

Edited by photographer, 17 January 2011 - 09:43 AM.

#2 redfurry

redfurry

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:32 AM

available pa b?

tx me 09178062909

red

#3 paobulous

paobulous

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

Sir, available pa ba yung Pentax camera nad lens na inadvertise nyo dito? Please send me a text message if it is and how much. Thanks! My number is 09274628082

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users