Living Solo/alone

before i got married and as a working student, tried this approach for around 6 months....

PROS:

sarap, walang mag na-nag sa iyo.

you can bring girls inside your pad.... :)

CONS:

gastos.. you have to take care of the rent, electricity, water and food.

you have to clean your pad every now and then.

you have to do your laundry and iron your clothes.

but if you have the budget and the tyaga to do it, i strongly recommend it.

para at least, you know how it feels like living to be alone.

Edited by Google

am living alone right now, actually no one lives in our house, i occasionally go there once or twice a week on my restdays.

living alone gives you freedom ...

though with freedom comes responsibility of doing all the household chores on your own as well.

i sometimes bring a chic once in a while to have fun, but u know its better to do it outside the house just to be on the safeside

am living alone right now, actually no one lives in our house, i occasionally go there once or twice a week on my restdays.

living alone gives you freedom ...

though with freedom comes responsibility of doing all the household chores on your own as well.

i sometimes bring a chic once in a while to have fun, but u know its better to do it outside the house just to be on the safeside

well i think tama ka na mas safe ka kung sa labas ng bahay gagawin un, especially if its just a whirlwind affair/one night stand thing lang..

Ako kasi im planning to live by myself come next year, im in my late 20's eh feeling ko parang parasitic ako sa loob ng bahay eh..well im earning naman.

IM LIVING ALONE.,.. as in ako lng.. i start wen i was 12 yrs old.. hnd ako napipigilan ng parents ko sa anumang gs2 kong gawin.. kaya wla sila mgagawa pumayag man sila or hnd.. xempre.. MASAYA MAG ISA.. wla saung mag sesermon araw-araw dhl gabi kna umuuwi.. wlang mgagalit kung hnd ka mkakapasok sa skul.. kakain ka kung klan mo gs2 kumain.. m22log ka kung klan mo gs2 m2log.. wlang makekelam sa landas mo.. ikaw mag dedesisyon kung anong gs2 mo.. pero.. minsan malungkot.. xempre my tmes na ma mimis ang family mo.. pero pag ganun pakiramdam ko.. umuuwi ako sa mom ko..after dat uuwi nako sa hauz ko.. den ganun na nmn gawain ko.. ma22log,kakain,ggmik,------------ hangang ngaun..

it's ok to be alone sometimes, minsan masaya lalo na pag sanay ka na solo flight.you can think and reflect and think of things of how you can make yourself productive. pero minsan din cyempre you need someone to talk to. kasi it's not all the time masaya ka ng mag isa eh, so sa ayaw man natin o hindi, at ndi dahil nanay o tatay natin sila... eh tlagang we will still go back to where we came from :)

So what factor moved you?

Fear? Shame? Challenge? Liberty?

One time pinagalitan ako ng mom ko, d daw ako mabubuhay ng sarili ko so i decided na mag solo. at first mahirap pero nasanay din, sabe nga nila masarap pero mahirap. Minsan inom tyo samin sa pasig lang ako hehe, bring chix and ill buy you a drink

...ako lagi...iba ibang place tas palipat lipat pa!....

masarap siya kasi lahat pwede...di katulad sa bahay...di pwedeng makipaglaplapan sa harap ni mommy!...hehehehehe

inuman maghapon...tsaka pwede kang magpraning-praningan sa harap ng salamin...

walang sisita sa'yo...walang nangengelam...walang umeepal...

ayun...basta masarap...uhmmmmm....... :thumbsupsmiley:

pero now...tsk tsk nasa bahay na'koh....na drop kasi me sa school kaya pinauwe akoh...

pero next year pag pasok ko ulet ng school....woah!!!!!....excited na'koh...

when I was in college I lived alone. Palipat-lipat ako ng iba-ibang apartment every year. Ewan ko, parang meron akong hinahanap at that time.

Anyway, the great thing when you live alone is ultimate freedom to do what you want. At matututunan mo din kung paano maging responsible. Kasi kelangan marunong kang mag-budget ng pera so you can pay all your bills on time

Now, I'm sharing a house with my friends at ito na ang pinakamatagal kong tumira sa isang bahay.

Lately though, I feel like moving out and finding a place of my own again

I live by myself in London - I have a nice apartment, my salaray allows me to indulge in whatever new gadget is out there. I've got a nice big TV, wifi broadband internet & digital cable on demand, xbox360, surround sound setup, and I can buy all the booze i want. My work takes me all around Europe and I fly every week.

Am I happy? No.

I'd gladly trade this with some poor slob drinking a san mig in some seedy strip joint in paranaque.

People, don't take for granted all the fun that's up for grabs in Manila.

• 1 month later...