What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

So, you mean that pride is going to prevail more than the love you have for him? Siguro kaya hindi sya makapagbigay ng explanation, kasi para hindi na lang lumaki pa at ma-ungkat ng ma-ungkat pa ung gulo.

Its ok Ms. Swit. That's my opinion, and if a girl will find it hard to trust and understand me, then i also have no reason to stay with her. Kahit na gaano mo siya kamahal, its better to let her go na lang, at baka mas makahanap pa siya ng lalakeng "hindi manloloko" sa kanya.

You have the choices, mag-i stay ka dun sa partner mo na gumawa ng kalokohan sa iyo, pero willing siyang magbago, or iwanan mo na lang siya at mag take ng risk na makahanap ng bagong partner without the assurance na hindi ka rin lolokohin nung bagong partner na iyon.

I know of several relationships were this happened and although I don't agree, I don't fault them nor think less of the 'hurt' party. I guess I've never really loved [nor needed] anyone more than I loved myself to actually forgive the insult. And the one time it happened, I guess I wasn't really inlove, because the minute I confirmed that there was a third party, I just walked away. I didn't even hurt anymore.

I just hope I never find out if I can love a person enough to forgive such sin :(

Edited by Switlass

Once nag cheat yun guy, somehow, deep inside a woman's heart, they would think if you do it again. It's bec of her insecurity that you've caused. For me, if i discovered he cheated, I leave him to her. It's self-sacrifice. Bec he's happy with her. So let them be happy. (Khit masakit yun!) But if after I left him and he comes back, I'll accept him if he promises to change. May effort e. But d tlga mawawala sa system ng women ang doubt. Just assure her ALWAYS of your love.

Its better NOT to get caught! ;-)

Hmm ... really depends. But once I found out that my THEN BF ... had someone else in his life, what's the point continuing the relationship. He CANT have his cake and eat it too!

It's NOT a nice thing to happen ... esp. when your partner REALLY loves you to bits. It hurts.

Usually, when the WOMAN does the cheating ... it scars a MAN more. Harder for them to love again.

It just takes WOMEN more time to love again ... they do. ;-)

pa inglis inglis pa kayo! kayong mga babae kasi ayw ninyo ng niloloko kayo! ayaw nyo pang tanggapin ang realidad, kayo ay tagapaglingkod lang ng mga lalaki!

at yun ang totoo! hindi ninyo ba alam o nagbubulagbulagan lang kayo? bilyong beses na na niloko ng lalaki si babae sa istorya ng mundo!

kaya wag na kayong magpa tweetums effect! yan lang ang papel nyo talaga, girls!

pa inglis inglis pa kayo! kayong mga babae kasi ayw ninyo ng niloloko kayo! ayaw nyo pang tanggapin ang realidad, kayo ay tagapaglingkod lang ng mga lalaki!

at yun ang totoo! hindi ninyo ba alam o nagbubulagbulagan lang kayo? bilyong beses na na niloko ng lalaki si babae sa istorya ng mundo!

errr while we appreciate the honest comment, medyo nde ata maganda bro yung pagkakasabi mo and how you think of women.

sorry mods and admins, medyo off topic...nde ko lang natiis

Its better NOT to get caught!  ;-)

I still disagree. Though some poor unfortunate souls *scroll few posts up* assume that infidelity is to be accepted, it's still not right.

Better not to get caught? Sis, better not to do it. To have something to hide is to give up any claim to peaceful relationship. :)

That's an intresting thought.

Did you just cross over from the Medieval Ages?

Welcome to 2005 :)

Edited by Switlass

kayo naman masyado kayong mga isnabera sa personal...aminin nyo na! talagang ganyan lang ang papel nyo sa mundo....hirap aminin pag totoo ano?

medieval? 2005? kayo ang gumising, kailanman nakatatak na sa inyong mga babae na palamuti lang kayo sa aming mga lalaki kaya pag niloko kayo talagang ganun. yun lang naman ang papel nyo ang magpaloko sa aming mga lalaki!

har! har! har! :boo:

I still disagree. Though some poor unfortunate souls *scroll few posts up* assume that infidelity is to be accepted, it's still not right.

Better not to get caught? Sis, better not to do it. To have something to hide is to give up any claim to peaceful relationship. :)

Infidelity is still a sin and should not be accepted, but we all know that this is happening, this is a reality.

Alam naman natin, lalo na sa mga lalake, na hindi minsan madali ung maging totally faithful ka sa partner mo. Kasi andaming factors e, andyan na ung nakakantyawan ka ng mga barkada mo, or kaya ung gusto mo ring ma experience ung feeling na magkarun ng ibang partner. Pero as i said, hindi naman ibig sabihin nun na hindi mo na mahal ung partner mo, kaya the best thing na lang is to accept the person, and don't discuss anymore the issue.

Kaso the more you dwell on the issue, the more na magkakarun ng lamat ung pagsasama niyo. Unlike kung i accept mo na lang siya, give all the trust, and live a new life with him, im sure mas lalong titibay ang pagsasama ninyo.

Well, i have to make an exception, kasi may mga lalake din na talagang unfaithfull na, irresponsible pa at walang iniisip kung hindi mambabae ng mambabae. With this kind of person, of course mas maganda na iwanan mo na lang.

i feel that the right thing to do is to let go because it really is hard to accept kasi how can you move on and forgive if the person involved wont even say sorry kasi nga pinaninidigan na walang ginawang masama.

but you know, this happened to me and i did give the guy a second chance.

see, magulo  :blink:

Hindi naman kailangan sabihin ung "sorry" word para iparamdam mo sa partner mo na u feel sorry talaga e. There are so many ways para iparamdam mo kanya na u really feel sorry sa nangyari without letting her realize na may ginawa ka ngang kasalanan sa kanya.

Anyway medyo O.T: I'm quite sure that what you did, by giving him another chance, is the right thing to do :) Goodluck!

if she's just a gf with no legal commitment, let her go. . .

but if there will be legal impediments, maybe take another chance, for the sake of the kids, if there are kids (and if they are yours). . .

OT: for the barbaric poster, a little respect for the ladies please, cause you also came from the womb of a woman, unless you are an experiment gone awry. . .

Guest BDC0425

whatever the reason for his/her cheating on you, IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE!!!! KUNG HINDI NA KAYO MASAYA SA RELATIONSHIP NYO E D MAGHIWALAY NG MAAYOS!!! Bakit kailangan pang lokohin ang partner nyo which you loved once!!! that's being SELFISH, INCONSIDERATE, and most of all STUPID!!!

my two cents worth po!!! peace!!!!

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

We live in a world of double standards, even our laws favors us men and there is a very valid reason behind the intent of these laws.

In conclusion, if your husband cheated on you, forgive him for the sake of the children. Better yet dont get caught! However, if your wife cheated on you, that's a different story, It's inforgiveable, since the child she might bear may not be yours.

hhmmmm...

everybody deserves a second chance... if the relationship is worth saving, yes i would continue the relationship pero if she cheated on me tapos she did it coz shes bored or something, pare parang nakakalalake di ba...

pero kung yung second chance mo eh niloko mo pa, ibang usapan na yun...

we can forgive someone and not get back in a relationship with them naman eh diba?

and to answer the topic question. NO, i wouldnt stay.

you are sooo right pareng poknat... u can forgive pero getting back into the relationship is another thing... :)

Yes you should pero pag nagmumuka ka nang tanga...tapos ginagago ka pa rin,,,mahirap ata yun...dba?

right on dude!

hhmmmm...

everybody deserves a second chance... if the relationship is worth saving, yes i would continue the relationship pero if she cheated on me tapos she did it coz shes bored or something, pare parang nakakalalake di ba...

pero kung yung second chance mo eh niloko mo pa, ibang usapan na yun...

tama ka dyan pareng russel... :P

fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me!!

:(

For me, I can forgive, but it's still goodbye. Friends nalang, because it's gonna be hard for me to forget her infidelity. :( The experience will haunt me and i will never be able to recover, the relationship will suffer lang kung itutuloy pa.

i agree with you pareng devil... pag may lamat na ang relationship, mahirap na talaga! you will always be haunted with what she/he did... the relationship might never be the same... some relationships grow stronger, some break apart... di mo talaga masabi :(