Work Hard, Or Work Smart?

• 2 weeks later...

one of mha problem actually... im the type of person who works really hard and never uses mha head when it comes to work... i cant work smart knowing the fact that i still have mha conscience.... i couldnt even carry the burden of telling lies to people... well, i dont have to get smart in order to have mha salary.. coz even if i dont use mha head, i have mha salary.. nOt that goOd as other people who uses their heads.. but i know that mha consciens's clean and :rolleyes: d'oh mha salaray's enough already.. i wont ask for more ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what is the vehicle for success?that is to work smart.

working smart means you are hitting your goals and thus increase your comptence level that enable you to produce a good and noticeable performance.

producing good and noticeable performance would mean promotion/appreciation/additional monetary benefits and at the same time will give you quality time for your family and friends.

work hard for me would mean ineffectivity and lack of innovativeness.its just like working like a robot, doing what is just asked to do.not pro-active and time wasters.

Ask those people who dont get promoted for five years.They are hard workers but why is it that their coaches didnt notice their performances.

It is because they produces nothing extra ordinary.

well its just my POV.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
work smart and dont kiss ass to be promoted

u need to kick ass!!!!

A piece of advice

I manage about 1000 people (60% pinoys). I see people sweating but nothing comes out of it, if they fullfill the basic requirements they do keep a job at current level for ever. If they don't i feel bad but i have to let them go. This business and cannot be runned with nice hardworking people only.

I see people that they look relaxed and cool and taking their extra time of leisure. I check their work and find done and even more. They are due to promotion. To my understanding these people have more skills and production potential than i utilize them for.

I see people who are good on their job and they try to lick my ass. I take full advantage of them. I will utilize all their extra that they are willing to do for me but this will never affect my decision towards to their work performance or promotion. If they are so stupid enough as to: do grocery for me, make my coffee (when someone else is supposed to), sleeping with me or in anyway using other means than their work skills....ok i'll take them, you try to f#&k me and so i will f#&k you with the same way.

Then there are the ones who are effective, done before time, they show that they are taking leisure time cause their job is done and they also kick ass if someone confronts them. They are the ones i always keep by my side working closely and always pushing them for the next level.

In small words, it doesn't matter how much sweat you do but what you do and ofcourse how.