I'll just pm you council hehe it's very confidential

oh your message box is full

might as well post it here:

I currently work 12 hours but I just get an 8-hour salary. There are many discrepancies in our office. We are working under government but we are only a part of a department so we are "contractual" workers. We are also "no work, no pay" meaning for holidays and other emergencies, we don't usually get our salaries. The administrator and our cashier is her daughter. No one dares to expose the anomaly. As I remember in the Government Code there shouldn't have any relatives up to the 3rd consanguinity in the same department. We never get our salaries on time. We are under a contract but some of us are working for 4 hours only. They sign the payroll 8 hours but they only get 4 hours from it. Meaning the admin gets all of the excess salaries. There has been another anomaly about resigned employees. They never inform the HR about it. I knew an employee who resigned to go abroad for 2 years, the admin has been getting all his salary while he was in the other country. And the school supplies provided are not properly distributed to the teachers. Is there a way we can somehow voice it out. It's really hard because even the people in the municipal office are mum about it because I think it is because of the ___________ who is a very good friend of the administrator.

Edited by juicylici0us
  • Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per RA 7641, Article 287 of the Labor Code has been amended, to provide for, among other things:

"In the absence of a retirement plan or agreement providing for retirement benefits of employees in the establishment, an employee upon reaching the age of sixty (60) years or more, but not beyond sixty-five (65) years which is hereby declared the compulsory retirement age, who has served at least five (5) years in the said establishment, may retire and shall be entitled to retirement pay equivalent to at least one-half (1/2) month salary for every year of service, a fraction of at least six (6) months being considered as one whole year.

what if contractual lang po, may kasamahan kasi ako na forced resigned ksi old age na daw. 64 ata sya nung hire sya then now 68 n sya hindi n daw sya irerenew. So pano po yun? Di ko rin alam if kabilang kami dyan ksi nga contractual kami are we under DOLE ba?

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ask ko lang kung ano habol ko kc nasa company ako for 5 years na (head tech) nag hire sila nang HR eh naglabas ng contrata yung pagkaka intindi ko sa contrata probi ulit ako bali na bali wala yung 5 years ko pag stay sa company ano habol ko doon?

Sir anong status mo ba sa company nung 5 years na na-mention mo? (project based or regular) If project based ka (being Head Tech) and ngayon they are eyeing you for a regular employment in a different position or department or function, i think legit yung ginawa nilang probationary status mo. Pero in practice talaga, we do consider that tenure for you to be a regular employee. though prerogative talaga ng employer yun.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

We have an opening for a call center agent position. We have branche in sucat, ortigas, tiendesitas and Davao. Our company is ibex global,

Current Offer:

14k Basic plus 7.1k allowance +1.4k night diff= 22.k first 2 mos.

14k Basic plus 10k allowance +1.4k night diff= 25.4k after 3 mos.

14k Basic plus 12.5k allowance +1.4k night diff= 27.9k after 6 mos.

14k Basic plus 14k allowance +1.4k night diff= 29.4k after 12 mos.

14k Basic plus 14.5k allowance +1.4k night diff= 29.9k after 18 mos.

14k Basic plus 15k allowance +1.4k night diff= 30.4k after 24 mos.

plus fix ND of 1.4k.(regardless of the hours) 

plus HMO up to 4 dependent FREE!

plus 15 VL and 15 SL

plus experience bonus 

6-11mons CC exp = 5k

12-23mons =10k

24mons = 15k 

The good thing about our recruitment process is that, its one day and you would be informed if you pass every time you finish an interview or exam. I know how it feels for an applicant to wait for a day or 2 just to know if you passed or what. Other centers would also ask you to go back for another interview or exam not considering the amount of time and money spent for going back and forth. We at ibex respect/value your time and effort so please send me an email with your full name, cell number and number of years in the bpo industry at hulseye@gmail.com or a text at 09336643504 so that i can submit your info to our hr for the immediate scheduling of your initial interview. Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Ask ko lang po kung ano po pede gawin sa situation na ganito: A foreign company (singapore based) will hire a local employee in manila to represent them for their products to be distributed in Philippines. Products are already registered in the Philippines. Ano po ba ang mas magandang procedure in hiring such person? Any legal issues that might ensue upon hiring that person? or is it possible to hire him as a sales agent or representative? Salamat po sa mga sasagot. Legal issues lang po kasi ang need malaman kung possible kumuha ng ganoong employee set up.

• 4 weeks later...

Ask ko lang po kung ano po pede gawin sa situation na ganito: A foreign company (singapore based) will hire a local employee in manila to represent them for their products to be distributed in Philippines. Products are already registered in the Philippines. Ano po ba ang mas magandang procedure in hiring such person? Any legal issues that might ensue upon hiring that person? or is it possible to hire him as a sales agent or representative? Salamat po sa mga sasagot. Legal issues lang po kasi ang need malaman kung possible kumuha ng ganoong employee set up.

explore consultancy.. the sales rep will register with SEC and BIR for self employment.

get also virtual office.. to get mail etc..

• 10 months later...

i would like to ask po your opinion in this matter. Kasi i am working with a company na yung mga boss/managers ay hindi pinoy. so I usually work na meron music so nag earphones ako so that i wont disturb anyone. and hindi naman nakaka lessen ng productivity ung pakikinig sa music in my own opinion nakakadagdag pa nga ito ng productivity dahil pag badtrip ka medyo pag nakinig ka ng music ay ma rerelax ka at mas ma gagawa mo yung trabaho mo. So then eto ngyari sinita ako ng isang boss na hindi pinoy sabi nya bakit daw ako naka earphones? sabi ko namn sir i am listening to music. sabi naman nya "no listening to music.". so tingal ko ung earphones.

tapos nung ni review ko yung manual sa HR wala naman ako nakita na bawal gumamit or makinig ng music or mag earphones. So feeling ko baka ng popower trip lang sya. tapos ang ginawa ko the next day isang earphones lang ginamit ko. then sinita ulit ako, tapos tinapik pa ung ulo ko(parang binatukan), sabi nya "why are u using that, no using that." so para sa akin nakaka insulto un specially ung may physical contact.

hindi ba parang violation na un kasi pinag babawalan nya ako kahit wla naman sa rules nila. tska hindi ba parang tinatapakan nila nya ung rights ko kasi bkt nya babawalan eh wala naman sa rules ng company. tska nag physical contact sya eh, kahit tapik lang un eh napaka unprofessional nun. gusto ko sya isubong sa HR pero feeling ko mas kakampihan pa nila un kasi boss un at ibang lahi pa. FYI dito lang po ito sa pinas. Am i in the right position para mag reklamo? thanks sa mag rereply

Good morning sir...in my opinion you can make an incident report and forward it to your HR just like what you did here sign it and submit it to them, its for them to investigate since ibang lahi yun they can take precautionary measures pagdating sa physical contact para lang maging aware sila na we Filipinos dont tolerate such actions most foreign nationals working here especially those in managerial positions act as if they are in their own country and do as they please, lalo na mga Indian nationals since i have the same bosses before. Get your message across para lang may warning sila na dapat mag ingat sila dahil wala sila sa bansa nila. Good luck hope this helps.

Edited by b1gbeauty89
  • 1 month later...

I hope there is someone here who will advice me.

Honestly, I am in the mild version of my depression and it was contagious nowadays most especially to the Millenials.

With regards po ito sa nangyari sa huling trabaho ko as call center agent which is totally depressed me after I was terminated due to "claiming" failed evaluation.

I know in myself na inayos ko na siya after the series of coaching na ginawa sa akin.

Di ba, essence sa call center na perfect attendance and the HR told us before na importante ang attendance kaysa sa performance because there is an instance na may co-trainee ako na purely late and he could be subject for possible termination also lalo na pag na check yan ng company CEO, which according to them, very conscious sa attendance.

In terms of attendance, wala silang maibubutas sa akin despite na may sore throat ako and slight fever, andoon pa din ako and trying my best to perform as an agent.

Ang masaklap nito, mayroon silang contradicting statements with regards to quality and quantity because, if you are a call center agent before, please correct me na lang, quality daw ang importante but hey, may inimpose silang sanctions with regards to QUOTA. The TL imposed the sanctions with QUOTA but one of my trainers told me na importante pa din ang Quality.

Siyempre, natakot ako kasi impossible in my part to beat the QUOTA weekly pero makakabawi ako sa Quality Audit despite din na may week na bagsak ako.

And isa pa according to the document, they insist na may pinipili daw ako na email na sasagutan which is yun ang ginagawa ng iba kong mga trainees in order to beat that QUOTA.

And one of my senior agents told me na mayroon pa daw ako dapat na parang 1 month monitoring, I forgot the term of that document which will be the true basis of my termination.

Honestly, nagulat sila sa ginawa nila sa akin.

They did not realize na sinacrifice ko yung trabaho ko sa province in order to work here in Manila and now, I feel depressed.

Ang hirap ibaon sa limot ang nangyari and now, my parents has little altercation with regards to money, wala naman ako maibigay para matapos na ang away.

Wala akong maitulong and they will put the blame with my misfortunes right now and yun na ang nag run sa brain ko right now, na natanggal ako sa trabaho dahil may MALI ako. Pangalawa na ito but dun sa una, one of the old HR told me to file resignation para mawala ang problem sa background checking.

I received some bunch of advise in my personal FB account but I need more advice, guys.

This is my saddest birthday honestly.

Hindi happy ang birthday ko this year.

Sana malampasan ko ito.

Please help me.

I hope there is someone here who will advice me.

Honestly, I am in the mild version of my depression and it was contagious nowadays most especially to the Millenials.

With regards po ito sa nangyari sa huling trabaho ko as call center agent which is totally depressed me after I was terminated due to "claiming" failed evaluation.

I know in myself na inayos ko na siya after the series of coaching na ginawa sa akin.

Di ba, essence sa call center na perfect attendance and the HR told us before na importante ang attendance kaysa sa performance because there is an instance na may co-trainee ako na purely late and he could be subject for possible termination also lalo na pag na check yan ng company CEO, which according to them, very conscious sa attendance.

In terms of attendance, wala silang maibubutas sa akin despite na may sore throat ako and slight fever, andoon pa din ako and trying my best to perform as an agent.

Ang masaklap nito, mayroon silang contradicting statements with regards to quality and quantity because, if you are a call center agent before, please correct me na lang, quality daw ang importante but hey, may inimpose silang sanctions with regards to QUOTA. The TL imposed the sanctions with QUOTA but one of my trainers told me na importante pa din ang Quality.

Siyempre, natakot ako kasi impossible in my part to beat the QUOTA weekly pero makakabawi ako sa Quality Audit despite din na may week na bagsak ako.

And isa pa according to the document, they insist na may pinipili daw ako na email na sasagutan which is yun ang ginagawa ng iba kong mga trainees in order to beat that QUOTA.

And one of my senior agents told me na mayroon pa daw ako dapat na parang 1 month monitoring, I forgot the term of that document which will be the true basis of my termination.

Honestly, nagulat sila sa ginawa nila sa akin.

They did not realize na sinacrifice ko yung trabaho ko sa province in order to work here in Manila and now, I feel depressed.

Ang hirap ibaon sa limot ang nangyari and now, my parents has little altercation with regards to money, wala naman ako maibigay para matapos na ang away.

Wala akong maitulong and they will put the blame with my misfortunes right now and yun na ang nag run sa brain ko right now, na natanggal ako sa trabaho dahil may MALI ako. Pangalawa na ito but dun sa una, one of the old HR told me to file resignation para mawala ang problem sa background checking.

I received some bunch of advise in my personal FB account but I need more advice, guys.

This is my saddest birthday honestly.

Hindi happy ang birthday ko this year.

Sana malampasan ko ito.

Please help me.

Hello there calvinzero

True one of the factors in staying in the BPO industry is your reliability (a.k.a attendance) kasi dun makikita yung dedication mo sa work, However reliability (a.k.a attendance) alone will not be suffice enough as there are certain metrics (Q.A. score, AHT, CSAT score etc) you have to meet in order for you to stay longer in BPO industry depending on what does your company cater (hotel booking, financial, Tech-Support, Cust. Care, Chat Support etc.).

To my knowledge your TL should have given you a written warning and should always attached it to your 201/401 file whichever it is called and that you have signed as an indication that you have clearly understood it, and in return there should be an action item or a reply coming from you (more like an explanation letter). The warnings should reach at a certain level before this can reach admin hearing on the other hand it may vary depending on the gravity of your case.

And don't get offended but there's something lacking in your story if you may can you be more specific in detailing the whole course of events.

Rather than making yourself depressed on what happen with your previous BPO company try looking for another but 1st be sure to do a clearance so that your name will be clean when they do B.I. especially those accounts that handle financial account

Hello there calvinzero

True one of the factors in staying in the BPO industry is your reliability (a.k.a attendance) kasi dun makikita yung dedication mo sa work, However reliability (a.k.a attendance) alone will not be suffice enough as there are certain metrics (Q.A. score, AHT, CSAT score etc) you have to meet in order for you to stay longer in BPO industry depending on what does your company cater (hotel booking, financial, Tech-Support, Cust. Care, Chat Support etc.).

To my knowledge your TL should have given you a written warning and should always attached it to your 201/401 file whichever it is called and that you have signed as an indication that you have clearly understood it, and in return there should be an action item or a reply coming from you (more like an explanation letter). The warnings should reach at a certain level before this can reach admin hearing on the other hand it may vary depending on the gravity of your case.

And don't get offended but there's something lacking in your story if you may can you be more specific in detailing the whole course of events.

Rather than making yourself depressed on what happen with your previous BPO company try looking for another but 1st be sure to do a clearance so that your name will be clean when they do B.I. especially those accounts that handle financial account

Thanks for the reply.

When I was hired, inaayos pa daw yung magiging policy nila kasi its more than 1 year na "disorganized" ang account na yun. Isa lang naman ang goal ni client eh, to lower down the queue. Btw, it was a non voice account. According to the senior agent, everyday daw lage nagbabago ng policy yung manager nila kaya napaisip ako na kaya kokonti ang remaining agent dito. There was an instance na 4k plus ang queue and 400 emails ang nagawa niya.

May dinedeploy na strategy yung old TL dun but nirereject daw nung tinatawag na " manager" kaya umalis na and nakakuha ng bago which they told me na incompetent daw but first impression ko sa kanya when I was started, okay naman siya.

When our training started, okay naman siya by breaking down the specifics about the account, kakaiba nga approach ng trainor and here we go, the hands on training which dun talaga ako kinabahan kasi first time ko.

Wala pa sila nahire na QA Auditor during our training. Kaya medyo kampante sila, dahil marami sila nagagawa and hindi masyado iniisip ang quality but I'm sure may hindi sila sinasabi sa akin na iba pa details.

Then after a month, may nakuha na QA Auditor and one week or two weeks passed by, bigla ako pinatawag ng co-trainor ko dahil bagsak daw ako sa QA for 2 consecutive weeks. And dun na nag start ang warning that they will terminate me. Hindi ko kasama sa morning shift si TL, assuming siguro if kasama ko siya sa shift and siya ang nagsabi sa akin, mag iisip isip na ako siguro.

Then, nag reshuffle by 3rd week or last week of September, nasa mid shift ako and nakasabay ko na si TL, first time ko siya makikilala. She coached me and alam niya sa sarili niya na okay yung intention ko on handling complex matters but wrong daw ang approach.

Okay, fine. Gumawa ako ng necessary action plan and I know in myself na may inayos na ako, after mga 2 weeks, ipinakita sa akin yung mga scorecards and okay naman siya but until then, may inimplement silang bago na weekly basis na QUOTA, medyo challenging siya. Napaisip ulet ako, hindi kaya maka affect siya sa quality just to beat the weekly QUOTA and to avoid sanctions like verbal and written warnings (and worse is termination).

And eto nga, 1 week before nila ako tinanggal, pinakita sa amin yung whole details ng sanctions yung mga 1st offense up to 4th or 6th offense stuff plus yung criterion for passing monthly average rate.

Dun na talaga ako natakot and until October 12, before I take dinner break, bigla ako pinatawag ni TL and pinili pa talaga yung training room namin before and binreakdown na yung scorecards from the start and ngayon ko lang nalaman na inch closer daw ako into their general passing rate average and bigla pinatawag ang HR manager, I assumed alam ko na to until na dinirect sa akin na hindi na i discontinue ang remaining weeks of contract ko with them.

May pinapirma sa akin na mga documents and it was a worst nightmare for me, I don't know what to say actually.

Nabigla nga din yung mga kasama ko and bigla ko naalala yung isa kong co-trainor few days before happened this, lage ako kinukumusta, yun pala alam na yung naging resulta- hindi pa niya sinasabi nang mabigyan ko ng remedy because it could affect my credentials sa future job interviews ko, which happens to me right now.

Naisip ko na lang yung sinabi sa akin ng senior agent dun na marami talaga lapses sa process and if hindi ka umayon sa gusto nila in spite of your improving performance, nothing will happen.

Edited by calvinzero
  • 5 months later...

Hello there!

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask your opinion about salary.

To cut the story short, this pertains to salary adjustment of a merger corp of same salary grade. Mine ofcourse for example is now @ 40k /mo and the other one is @ 30k/mo. Both function are the same and the work are the same.

First Question is that is it possible that he might catch your rate as fast as 1 year assuming same performance that year.

Second, assuming he is at PAR great in his performance that year, can he catch up again with your salary?

Hope someone can enlighten me even good or bad answers or ideas you have.

Hello there!

To cut the story short, this pertains to salary adjustment of a merger corp of same salary grade. Mine ofcourse for example is now @ 40k /mo and the other one is @ 30k/mo. Both function are the same and the work are the same.

First Question is that is it possible that he might catch your rate as fast as 1 year assuming same performance that year.

Second, assuming he is at PAR great in his performance that year, can he catch up again with your salary?

Hello there!

Any Member here Looking for a HRIS (Human Resourse Integrated Software), we are offering this kind of system also ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Software) like SAP.

we are also giving referral fee for all referrals that will materialize as order or project, thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Not sure if this is the right thread, but has anyone availed of the services of an "employment coach" or interviewed people who have undergone coaching?

Just finished interviewing four people this morning and another one this afternoon, and I was surprised that 2 of the 5 candidates admitted to having "coaching sessions" from this employment coach. These people really caught me off-guard with impressive answers so I investigated on how they prepared for their interviews.

Apparently, the "coach" offers a package that includes CV writing, mock interviews, negotiations. I requested for the number from the 2 applicants, and they had different coaches. Or maybe different numbers of the same person? Haha!

I plan to contact this coach and ask about the inner workings. But also I feel like I wanted to congratulate him on coaching the candidates well.

What do you guys think? Any feedback would be appreciated.