Funny & or Silly relationship advice

Any funny or silly o kahit makulit na relationship advice that you have given or have received lately?

wub.giflaugh.gif

share naman diyan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mine would be from a friend:

When Someone is FLirting with you, please COOPERATE! walang sayangan ng Effort happy.gif hehe.. tama naman kasi sya

Edited by yaslyn
  • 1 month later...

Your quarrel is only very superficial and yet a friend advises you to call it quits. Hahaha!

sir baka naman yung superficial na away na to eh pang maalaala mo kaya sa acting kaya yung friend is "being a TRUE friend".

anyway back to topic,

funniest advice for me is

"ok lang yan, di pa naman kayo kasal eh. wag mo na problemahin."

hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"Beautiful women do not have the right to be depressed."

A good friend said that to me sometime in 2007 after listening to me whine for hours. These days, I say the same thing to dispirited close female friends. I know it's on the shallow side, but it always makes the recipient smile. That's good enough for me.

If you've been married for so long, one problem that might crop up is that the wife would often feel like she has to do all the boring chores and the husband just get to go out and have fun with the boys. The truth is that chores are lame and there is rarely anything fun about them. Help your special lady out by making her daily housework into a fun challenge. Dress up as a ninja and make her battle you to get her work done. Hide in the closet and ambush her violently when she goes to get the vacuum. Does she need to fold laundry? Not before deflecting a crane kick to the face.

source: hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...