Too Shy Ask For His/her Number

..okay sana makatulong. One thing na ayaw mong gawin is ask directly, If you

really have to, at least ask with confidence, hindi 'yung parang naghihingi ka ng

favor. You have to be in the "frame" or state of mind wherein you believe it is you

who is giving the favor by asking for his/her number. And take it easy.

..or go indirectly, give them chance to ask for your number. Set it up. One of my

favorite line is "I really enjoyed this, let's do this again some other time..ü

tawagan na lang kita!..ü" And if they're really interested, and been waiting for you to

ask for their number mapapansin naman nila 'yun and say "Pano mo ko tatawagan, di mo

naman alam number ko?" I'll just say "Ay oo nga noh!" sometime I leave it at that,

and nakakatuwa minsan 'pag kinuha pa rin nila number ko despite the obvious na "trip"

ko. Minsan naman I'll say "Ay oo nga noh, okay trade na lang tayo ng number", ganun..

..pero asking a "total stranger" for a number, mukhang mahirap 'yun and corny. Set it up,

para cool..

Respect

-Sin™

1. ask her first if globe cya,

note: just pick 1 telco to ask.

2. she will say y or no ?

3. youll den say hingin ko sana number mo kso globe ako d bale nlng.

4. den smile

5. pg ng smile din open a conversation, kahit ano.

6. before kyo mghiwalay ask nlng phabol , n kkunin muna ung numbr nya khit mgkaiba kayo telco

gud luck guys....

1. ask her first if globe cya,

note: just pick 1 telco  to ask.

2.  she will say y or no ?

3.  youll den say hingin ko sana number mo kso globe ako d bale nlng.   

4.  den smile

5. pg ng smile din open a conversation, kahit ano.

6. before kyo mghiwalay ask nlng phabol , n kkunin muna ung numbr nya khit mgkaiba kayo telco

gud luck guys....

PWEDE DIN ASK MO KUNG ANO GAMIT NYA (TELCO) THEN PAG TANONG NYA KUNG BAKIT, SABIHIN MO NA PAPASA LOAD KA SANA TAPOS BAYARAN MO NA LANG SYA DAHIL LA KA NA LOAD ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I once introduced myself to this assumptionista at powerbooks greenbelt.

she was having coffee while doing research with her 2 classmates, and when her 2 friends left her, i immediately approached her bringing with me a slice of TIRAMISU. I offered the cake to her and introduced myself, she was kind enough to give me her name after introducing myself, then right after, i told her i have to go, gave her my business card and never asked for her number.

i went home wondering if i would ever get to get in touch with her again, i prayed about it, i think the word should be sincerely prayed about it.. after one month, i get a text message from an unknown number saying the ff:

unknown number : Hi there, i see you met my niece already.

me: who's your niece? more importantly, who are you?

unknown number: its me raquel (not her real name), your officemate. you gave my niece a slice of cake.

me: WHAT?!? RACS?!? THAT GIRL IS YOUR NIECE?!?

the rest, i should say is history, the assumptionista girl is a good friend of mine now, of course, without the help of tita, i wont be able to go out with her.. God answers prayers.. galing.. i never asked for a number.. God gave hers to me..

and oh, she is not my gf, she is currently steady with a long time bf, am not the type who snatch gf's away from their bf's.

well, thats my story.. hope you like it.

naku pag type ko ang guy ginagawa ko nagpa pa cute ako sa kanya

tpos sabay lapit tpos i gonna tell him

what's ur no?

if he dont give ok lng marami naman diyan eh

bsta sa diskarte lng yan

wag nyo idaan sa fren nyo para kunin yung no ng person na type mu

kaw nalang lumapit mas ok pa yun :D

• 4 weeks later...

it is easy for girls to ask for a guys number, ive also tried asking for a lady's number pero not all will give their number, well siguro odd place din when i ask for her number, and knowing the situation sa pinas =[, anyway, i think its ok to ask for a phone number as long as you let the person know that you have no bad intentions =]

usually ask din nmn ng girl kung bakit mo hinihingi eh so we have to be ready to answer it, and it would be better if you are honest enough to answer her...d lang yung puro bola =]...

My favorite opener is "I have a question for you: Do you think its OK for a guy to wear pink?". Ive been using this question to pick up chicks at the MRT, great place to practice. Id usually follow it up, like "Thats my sign's color, Im a Taurus", and then follow up with sign games. Build attraction first before pulling her number.

About rejection, you will definitely get some along the way, but the important thing is to realize that being rejected does not measure your character. Rejection is not the worst thing that could happen, not like the earth we stand on would end as we speak.

Hehe, if she ask why youre bothering with her number, tell her: "I will be stalikng you for the rest of your life, non-stop texting you 24 hours a day and calling you in the middle of every night" with a straight, sly face.

I dont know about leaving your numbers to women. Women usually expect men to do alot of the doing, and none for them to do (that includes contacting some random person who give their numbers). Unless you have the luck like a previous poster (degrees of separation are a big plus), leaving a women to do the calling is just not...manly.