Suicidal Lovers

i don't know if there is a thread like this already...

i was just wondering... what would you do if the relationship is really not working out for you, and your SO freaks out when you tell him/her and tells you that he/she will take his life?

sa awa naman ng Diyos e di pa nangyayari saken to, pero what if diba?

kayo? nu gagawin nyo? tpos bigla kang mumultuhin no? :blink:

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I briefly dated (like 2 to 3 platonic dates) this guy and when I told him that we can see each other

anymore he got so drunk and made a scene in his dorm threatening to jump off his 5 story window.

His friends called and told me to see him. He was so drunk out of his mind and when I tried to talk

to him he would try to have sex...yun ba ang attitude nang gustong magpakamatay? So

I told him one last time I was leaving...jump na naman daw siya sa window...we've been doing

this stupid dance for like 4 hours and by this time it was about 5 a.m. I got tired of this stupidity

so while he was by the window threatening to jump, I kinda nudge him while holding on tight to

him and told him to go ahead and jump...I'll even push him to his death...natakot!

When I got him to lay down on his bed...I borrowed someone's handcuff and handcuff him

to his bed and tied his legs...then I went home and went to sleep.

i guess, i could do anything for love but not up to this point... hell no and it's stupid. how could you love someone if you can't even love yourself, right?

Thats never gonna happen, been there done that, there are like 1/100 stupid people who will do that... and 99/100 people says that but never did it. I mean k*ll yourself? for real? just for that?.. Thats just sick.. not in this lifetime i guess hehehe

OA lang yung mga ganun..

dats not oa.. hnd kapa cguro nka ramdam ng feeling mo wla knang makikitang ka2lad nya..

yeah.. i know.. maraming guys.. pero kung sa knya ka masaya..?kung sa knya ka maligaya..?at alam mong sya ung gs2 at tnitibok ng puso mo..?aanuhin mo ang maraming guys..?kung hnd mu nmn gs2..? :cry: :cry:

MINSAN MAKISAMA DIN TAU SA NARARAMDAMAN NG TAO.. ALAM KO KATANGAHAN YUN..

HND NMN DAPAT NTN SILA TRATUHIN NG MASAMA.. KLANGAN NLA NG KAUSAP.. CGURO NMN MERON KAUNG MGA KBGAN.. U NID 2 BE CONCERN.. NOT LIKE DAT..

i was just wondering... what would you do if the relationship is really not working out for you, and your SO freaks out when you tell him/her and tells you that he/she will take his life?

I'll just tell the person "ingat!" :blush:

para sa mga ganito ang gagawin eh... mag-isip naman tayo... love does NOT make the world go 'round! :boo:

you can move on and better things shall come your way. EH KUNG AYAW NA SA IYO NUNG TAO, may magagawa ka ba? mahirap isiksik ang sarili sa taong ayaw sa iyo...

if ever na mangyari sa akin yun, id make sure that its a suicide para di ako pagbintangan. but as much as possible... lalayo ako sa scene. YES! I AM COLD HEARTED AS I AM COLD BLOODED!!!!! <_<

at hindi ako naniniwala sa multo. :mtc:

hmm.. ang tanga ko.. kaya ko gawin lahat para sa mahal ko.. yeah honestly.. i tried sana... but.. marami pa skn nag mamahal.. biruin mo.. nung cnbi kong mag papakamatay ako pag nwala sya.. ni tgnan hnd ako tnignan..  :cry:  :cry:  :(  2days ago..

just a thought....

yung tipong wag mo syang pansinin forever... cut him off from your life... as in walang communication. kung di maiwasang magkita kayo... parang wala sya... deadma...

then pag tinanong ka nya kung bakit ganon n lang ang treatment mo sa kanya... you can answer him...

"nung sinabi kong magpapakamatay ako... ni hindi mo man lang ako pinansin. PINATAY KO NA ANG SARILI KO PARA SA IYO!" <_<

haaay....

dats not oa.. hnd kapa cguro nka ramdam ng feeling mo wla knang makikitang ka2lad nya..

yeah.. i know.. maraming guys.. pero kung sa knya ka masaya..?kung sa knya ka maligaya..?at alam mong sya ung gs2 at tnitibok ng puso mo..?aanuhin mo ang maraming guys..?kung hnd mu nmn gs2..? :cry:  :cry:

MINSAN MAKISAMA DIN TAU SA NARARAMDAMAN NG TAO.. ALAM KO KATANGAHAN YUN..

HND NMN DAPAT NTN SILA TRATUHIN NG MASAMA.. KLANGAN NLA NG KAUSAP.. CGURO NMN MERON KAUNG MGA KBGAN.. U NID 2 BE CONCERN.. NOT LIKE DAT..

ei malisyosa...

its not being OA or anytning... just be realistic. hindi sya ang dahilan para mabuhay ka sa mundo. i understand that your feelings for him are divine or similar to that effect. its just... kung di ka nya gusto... hindi mo na kasalanan yun.

an old addage:

you will never know what you have, till you lost them

just dont lose yourself in the process...

maraming nagmamahal sa iyo...

tulad ko... mahal kita, kaibigan :blush:

My uncle killed himself with a gun dahil ayaw na sa kanya ng GF niya kasi di pa niya kayang bumili ng bahay.

My half brother swallowed a lot of biogesic when his GF left him, naawa ang gf binalikan siya until they got married.... now, they are separated kasi walang pambili ng kotse ang brother ko. Inuuna niya ang pag-aaral ng mga bata.

Me naman, 3 times na iniwan ako ng bfs ko.

as in most things, time heals all wounds. somebody who is broken hearted to the point of frenzy should have a strong support system who will be alternately be gentle and forceful with them, to be someone they can talk to, vent to... that person should be made to realize that nothing is fixed overnight and that it's ok to take his or her time to get over a dead relationship. the grieving process is long and hard and frustrating. but at the end of it, there is that promise of being able to smile again and function and be fine.

nothing is fixed through suicide. what does that ever solve anyway? it's just another waste... and leaves more broken hearts than there were to begin with.

yeah.. i know.. maraming guys.. pero kung sa knya ka masaya..?kung sa knya ka maligaya..?at alam mong sya ung gs2 at tnitibok ng puso mo..?aanuhin mo ang maraming guys..?kung hnd mu nmn gs2..? :cry:  :cry:

payong kaibigan lang from someone that's been there too...

I've learned not to depend on someone for my happiness...

look for happiness within yourself and have your own identity

so when that person you love leaves you or the relationship ends

you are not lost without them.

i don't know if there is a thread like this already...

sa awa naman ng Diyos e di pa nangyayari saken to, pero what if diba?

Dealing with emotional blackmail can be particularly distressing for someone who is very sympathetic to others. It pits you against your own conscience, because you are held responsible for someone else's feelings. The only apparent solution is to comply with the other person's wishes, although you become a victim of manipulation as a result.

A person who employs such a tactic does so out of desperation (or convenience, because it is surprisingly effective on most people.) Guilt is a powerful form of persuasion. If you wish to avoid becoming a victim of such a tactic, try to put things in their proper perspective. Remember, we all make our own choices---even how we deal with unfavorable outcomes, such as a breakup. If a person chooses to take their own life, it was their choice---not yours.

In all likelihood, most people who make such a threat never carry out their plan (unless they are susceptible to some form of mental or emotional disturbance.) It's a cry for help, and what they really need is someone who can make them get back on their feet. A support group, mainly family and friends, can do that for them. By involving yourself, more often than not, you create a form of dependence, and they may never recover from it. Allow them to move on with their life by making a clean break.

Dealing with emotional blackmail can be particularly distressing for someone who is very sympathetic to others. It pits you against your own conscience, because you are held responsible for someone else's feelings. The only apparent solution is to comply with the other person's wishes, although you become a victim of manipulation as a result.

A person who employs such a tactic does so out of desperation (or convenience, because it is surprisingly effective on most people.) Guilt is a powerful form of persuasion. If you wish to avoid becoming a victim of such a tactic, try to put things in their proper perspective. Remember, we all  make our own choices---even how we deal with unfavorable outcomes, such as a breakup. If a person chooses to take their own life, it was their choice---not yours.

In all likelihood, most people who make such a threat never carry out their plan (unless they are susceptible to some form of mental or emotional disturbance.) It's a cry for help, and what they really need is someone who can make them get back on their feet. A support group, mainly family and friends, can do that for them. By involving yourself, more often than not, you create a form of dependence, and they may never recover from it. Allow them to move on with their life by making a clean break.

Exactly! I couldn't have said it better myself...really, I couldn't!

Guest wackeen

on a more logical standpoint there is a difference between Causality and Correlation.

no matter how low the statistic is, some spurned lovers will in fact carry out a suicide threat if they dont get what they want.

but this is merely a correlation, meaning the occurrence of one event is linked to another. this does not imply that any decision that triggers one event in effect is responsible for another. don't forget that a separate, independent decision often has to be made.

correlating helps us to 'predict' events, and that is the spirit in which any threat must be taken. the best course is to broadcast a warning to those who can monitor the situation more closely.