Memorable DATE Stories

Didn't have too many dates in my life, maybe 10 or 20? I remember most, but most aren't worth sharing...

This must have been in 1997. I was 20 years old, the girl was 17.

She lived in my neighborhood, and we had become friendly after she approached me.

After a few weeks I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies with me. "Sure", she said, "But I do have a boyfriend, you know".

Well, great... But okay, I'm not enough of a dick to retract my 'offer'.

So we went to see the Titanic. One of the biggest romantic movies ever. Not that she cared. Her only interest seemed to be to get her hands in my pants.

I totally didn't expect that, but I wasn't going to stop it either of course.

Luckily the seats right next to us were empty, so I don't think anybody noticed.

We finished the movie. I personally didn't 'finish'. Too many people ;-)

After the movie, we walked outside the theater, little me still with a boner, and right in front of the door was her boyfriend waiting for us.

She had told him she'd go to the movies with a friend...

Me: "Hi. Eurh. Hi" ('Oh god he's going to punch me in the face')

Him: "Hrmppf"

And she took off with him. And that was our last date.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the most memorable stories are the bad ones.

I've known this girl for quite a while and she seems very cool so I asked her out on a date. I'm an old soul so I'm more of an old-school type when it comes to dating. As usual, I brought her flowers and fetched her up from where she lives, as any old-schooler would do and then we went to a restaurant. While waiting for our course meal, we started talking about random stuff. At first, it was ok, then when we talked about some serious matter she became very condescending. I tried to deviate from the topic and moved on but she was still there, blabbering gibberish. As much as I could, I tried to understand everything she's trying to say, but there's nothing to it but just a lot of hate and pain, so I decided to tell her that we're not doing this anymore.

I got the bill and drove her home, as any gentleman would do, and that's the last time I talked to her

• 4 months later...

Here are the Dates (Literally) :D

October 13, 2018

November 14, 2018

November 24, 2018

December 7, 2018

December 21, 2018

December 28, 2018

January 15, 2019

January 21, 2019

February 6, 2019

February 15, 2019

February 28, 2019

Those were the Dates. I dont know if She still Remembers. But I still do. :)

Edited by 手塚

We firsg met outside the subdivision in Makati - we were messaging back and forth on MTC and we finally took the chance to meet. I said hi and he said too. I asked him if he can accompany me to buy jasmine rice at the mall ( which is a 5 minute stroll from my home).

He is such a special guy - we’ve been together for 7 years. Presently, he’s married to a nice young lady and i’m happy for him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

i had one embarrassing moment sa date ko noong estudyante pa ako. papunta kami nung babae sa isang fast food restaurant. kaso doon nga pala nangaambush yung mga Badjao na manlilimos. kilala pa naman sila sa pananakot na gagawan nila ng nakakadiring mga bagay ang kanilang mga biktima. madalas sa amin yung nananakot na mandudura daw sila. pero worse yung inaatake nila ang hindi magbibigay sa kanila. unfortunately naharang nga kami ng date ko ng 2 babaeng manlilimos. hiyang hiya ako sa kasama ko kasi ang dudungis nila at dikit ng dikit sa amin. so kinuha ko yung coin purse ko at dumukot ng barya. 5 pesos yung naabot ko dun sa isa samantalang 10 pesos naman yung sa pangalawa. to my surprise ang kapal ng mukha na nagreklamo nung naabutan ko ng 5 pesos. bakit daw 5 lang yung sa kanya samantalang 10 yung sa kasama niya? dahil dun ay mas naging aggressive pa yung mga manlilimos sa pagdikit dikit sa amin. kaya bumunot ako ng mga piso sabay hagis sa mga iyon sa kalsada para madistract yung mga Badjao sa panglilimot. karipas naman kami nung date ko sa pagpasok doon sa restaurant.