Where And How Did U Meet Your Gf/bf/spouse

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sa office.. contractual siya dun.. I was an Asst. Manager.. (6 yrs. age gap namin)..

Me GF ako.. nung nakita ko siya.. niyaya kong mag-date.. tapos I said I had a GF sabi niya date lang naman.. kaso I fell for her.. I left my GF and then within 3 months.. we got married na..

I met my bf sa isang forum. We started making some kulitan talking then exchange ym_id. Then joined another forum, then the history begin....I thought hanggang friends lang kami kasi kagagaling ko lang sa isang failed relationship. First meeting namin sa starbucks robinson's galleria, akala that was the first and last meeting, hanggang sa nasundan. We jive a lot and we have this chemistry.

God gave me the sign....and now we're on our 8 months. Still going strong.

:blush:

Edited by Aquarian
I met my bf sa isang forum. We started making some kulitan talking then exchange ym_id. Then joined another forum, then the history begin....I thought hanggang friends lang kami kasi kagagaling ko lang sa isang failed relationship. First meeting namin sa starbucks robinson's galleria, akala that was the first and last meeting, hanggang sa nasundan. We jive a lot and we have this chemistry.

God gave me the sign....and now we're on our 8 months. Still going strong.

:blush:

This is what we call... CYBERLOVE. :wub: Thank's to the internet. :thumbsupsmiley: Lolz!!! :lol:

By the way, I met my GF through chat. :rolleyes: I was invited by my friend to join a conference on YM and then her YM ID caught my attention so I added her then we chatted and exhange personal infos for about a month before we decided to meet up. Then the rest is history. Hahaha... :blush: Internet works!!! :cool:

This is what we call... CYBERLOVE:wub:  Thank's to the internet.  :thumbsupsmiley: Lolz!!!  :lol:

By the way, I met my GF through chat.  :rolleyes: I was invited by my friend to join a conference on YM and then her YM ID caught my attention so I added her then we chatted and exhange personal infos for about a month before we decided to meet up. Then the rest is history. Hahaha... :blush:  Internet works!!! :cool:

would you rather meet your partner somewhere else other than the net? or it doesnt matter where you meet.

nakapagpapataas ng kilay ng iba kung sa internet kayo nagkakilala e. pls dont get me wrong, i dont have anything against getting serious with someone in the net.

:)

• 2 weeks later...