Lebron James, The King

it shows ... kita naman sa mga post mo pretty obvious ang bias. besides you will just always deny.

last year it was because of kyrie. this year despite being the lower seed and the underdogs with a weaker line-up you still cant give credit to lbj and still continue to mock his team as the cadavers and him as LeChoke. ang saya saya kung sino ang nag choke sa game 7 ng ecf despite yun mga pinagsasabi mo. like a said earlier its an in your face slam with a complete stare down lol

youll always be a lbj hater and we both know the reason why ...hes been the cause of your numerous disappointments and probably sleepless nights. well asa ka na lang ulit ... maybe next year will finally be the year you team get through lbj &/or your numerous disappointments.

Team nya yun kahit limang michael jordan pa kalaban ng Boston nya malamang magiisip parin sya paraan paano matalo hahaha. I also hate lechokepero ngayon hinde namasyado. Warriors na hate ko hehe

Pero i think boston will always knock on thenba finals door every yr. Ang babata pa nila kahit si kyrie 26-27 ata. Kahit yung coach bata. Sobrang calm ng cavs sa final minute pero sila brown at smart medyo nagmamadali syaang at ung rozier pg siguro now lang naramdaman ang game 7. Atleast

May experience na sila haha

Edited by Shaitan

it shows ... kita naman sa mga post mo pretty obvious ang bias. besides you will just always deny.

last year it was because of kyrie. this year despite being the lower seed and the underdogs with a weaker line-up you still cant give credit to lbj and still continue to mock his team as the cadavers and him as LeChoke. ang saya saya kung sino ang nag choke sa game 7 ng ecf despite yun mga pinagsasabi mo. like a said earlier its an in your face slam with a complete stare down lol

youll always be a lbj hater and we both know the reason why ...hes been the cause of your numerous disappointments and probably sleepless nights. well asa ka na lang ulit ... maybe next year will finally be the year you team get through lbj &/or your numerous disappointments.

You said it very well, bro. That fella will always be a Lebron hater. He's still living in the past as he continues to label him LeChoke despite the fact that he saved his team several times during the final seconds of some games this post season. LeClutch na siya ngayon. This player just got better at the age of 33.

At kahit ano pa sabihin niya that the Celtics lost the game and not the Cavaliers winning Game 7, the fact remains that the Celtics choked!

And lastly, it's very childish of that fella to use names like LeChoke and Cadavers on Lebron and the Cavaliers. Just goes to show this moron's frame of mind. Grow up, boy!

I personally am not a fan of lbj's game myself but i appreciate his talent. But as a basketball fan love him or hate him he deserve to be given credit for carrying his team on numerous occations the same way he gets the blame in every defeat.

Kung boston fan at naniniwala kang llamado team mo at natalo i think be gracious in defeat and give credit where credit is due. Ang nangyari dun sa sore loser lang talaga at talagang daming bitbit na excess baggage kay lbj. Pinersonal kasi naging panatiko masyado dun sa team niya at ilang beses nang luhaan dahil sa pagkatalo kay lbj.

Cs in 5

My basis is:

SF-Tatum vs. James-Advantage: Cavs but Lechoke will have a difficult time covering an athletic and moving target.

PF-Horford vs. Green-Advantage: Celtics since Big Al will bully Green down in the post and Green is a passive player.

C-Baynes vs. Love: Advantage: Even as Baynes can also bully Love down low but Love can take out Baynes with his shooting but I expect Baynes to rough him up.

SG: Smith vs. Brown: Advantage: Celtics as Brown is an up and coming two-way player who will be an all-star someday while Smith has seen better days and on the downside of his career. He won't be able to contain Brown.

PG: Hill vs. Rozier: Advantage: Celtics as Rozier has been super in these playoffs and will continue to shine. Hill has been inconsistent.

Bench: Advantage: Boston by a mile.

Coach: Do I need to belabor the obvious as to who is the better coach between Brad and cLUEless?

I am disappoonted but conforted by the fact that we almost made the finals sans two all stars. Logically, with Gordon and Kyrie playing, the Cadavers would be lucky to last 5 games with the Cs.

before series started : c in 5 ( with matching comprehensive analysis)

after the c lost the series : c in 5 logically with gordon and kyrie playing

ang bilis talaga kumambiyo ... kayo na humusga

You really don't know your basketball. I bet you don't even watch basketball. Why would I give credit to someone who played his usual game in Game 7? I would give credit to Jeff Green and Smith. I would also point out the bad games of Rozier and Brown. To people who know their basketball, they'd know this and not some troll who only sees LBJ. Is LBJ the only player on the Cavs roster? Hindi ka bagay dito, troll.

This is another ignorant post. Before posting this, which team made LBJ moved to Miami? LBJ moved to South Beach because he and his team can't beat the Cs. Magisip-isip ka muna bago magpost. Haha! Another shallow post.

don’t know what i am posting? kaya naman pala may mga sumangayon sa aking sinasabi dito. eh ikaw may sumangayon ba sa denial mo?

So? Who cares if someone agrees with you? Pumapalakpak na ba tenga mo kasi may troll na bagong nick na ginagaya nick ko lang tapos dito pa talaga nagpost? Haha! Imitation is the best form of flattery but I am not flattered by a troll alter nick. If it's not yours, it's another poster's alter nick. Hindi ka bagay dito.

Edited by will robie

So masaya ka na kasi finally may sumasangayon sayo? :lol:

mas masaya ako dahil natalo celtics panalo ako sa pustahan at siyempre talunan ka na naman despite your expectations. hahaha. hep hep hoooorayyyy!!!

celebrate tayo my treat ... dun tayo sa sports pub kung saan may replay ng game 7 ng ecf. tapos lunurin mo na lang sa alak sama ng loob mo lol

Edited by rooster69ph

mas masaya ako dahil natalo celtics panalo ako sa pustahan at siyempre talunan ka na naman despite your expectations. hahaha. hep hep hoooorayyyy!!!

celebrate tayo my treat ... dun tayo sa sports pub kung saan may replay ng game 7 ng ecf. tapos lunurin mo na lang sa alak sama ng loob mo lol

This proves that you are here to piss me off but then again, I pity you since even your intention here is an epic fail. Pumusta? I bet you didn't even know the Cs advanced to the ECF prior to Game 7. Haha! Biglang kabig sabi mo diba? Eto yung perfect example ng biglang kabig kasi napahiya ka dun sa Celtic thread. :lol:

Edited by will robie

This proves that you are here to piss me off but then again, I pity you since even your intention here is an epic fail. Pumusta? I bet you didn't even know the Cs advanced to the ECF prior to Game 7. Haha! Biglang kabig sabi mo diba? Eto yung perfect example ng biglang kabig kasi napahiya ka dun sa Celtic thread. :lol:

halata ngang epic fail... sabi mo eh wink wink lol

Napabilib na Naman ako ni LBJ sa series NG Cavs vs.Celtics... Imagine from O-2 to 3-2... Nakuha pa NG Cavs na manalo. And now LBJ back again at nba finals, within eight consecutive times (if I am not mistaken), just like before pumupusta parin ako sa kanya, na magchachampion Ang cavs.

(don't mislead my stand I also appreciate curry, Thompson, green and KD).this time my one month salary na.. (although gsw lead the series). I hope makabawe Naman....Kung matalo man Ang Cavs, at least sanay nakong matalo..

Sorry Cavs, its JRs fault on both game 1 and 2 hahaha (possible narin pati 3 and 4) hehe

Nakakawala ng focus yun. Sorry no credit to the owner, nakita ko lang and post share.

Vt23ZIg.jpg

Sabagay may point si JR mas closer nga naman si Kyrie hahahaha

Edited by Shaitan

better na magstay na lng si Lebron sa CAVS to cement his legacy

hindi yung palipat-lipat ka ng team para manalo ng NBA Rings

CAVS need minimal overhaul...

Trade Tristan, release mo na rin si JR Smith hahaha

Yung Osman may future kaso babad sa bench hehehe

if they can get a good center who can also shoot 3pts much better

magstay na lng sya sa CAVS much better yun sa career nya at sa mga tagasuporta nya

Sorry Cavs, its JRs fault on both game 1 and 2 hahaha (possible narin pati 3 and 4) hehe

Nakakawala ng focus yun. Sorry no credit to the owner, nakita ko lang and post share.

Vt23ZIg.jpg

Sabagay may point si JR mas closer nga naman si Kyrie hahahaha

ok ah

IMHO Cavs must get a coach like Pop that Lebron will respect and follow. Lue is just James puppet plus he is not able to adjust well to other teams onslaught, don't get me wrong but Lue can coach pero hindi pareho ng league ni Kerr. See how GSW was able to stop Korver in 4 games? Akala ko na trade na si KK before nag start finals, lol and Lue was not able to draw a plan on how to counter GSW kakahiya.

Kerr inherited a good team from Mark Jackson sya lang nag polish at nag instill ng process nya.

Going back sa CAVS, Lue needs to go kasama ni Smith, Love, TT, Clarkson and Calderon. Get a defensive player that can help on offense too plus a legit shooter like Korver na mejo bata, yung matangkad na shooter na mobile eh ok.

Bron, Love, Nance, Hill, Hood as starting 5 is good enough for now kung may new recruits (perhaps Kawhi?) mas mabuti.

better na magstay na lng si Lebron sa CAVS to cement his legacy

hindi yung palipat-lipat ka ng team para manalo ng NBA Rings

CAVS need minimal overhaul...

Trade Tristan, release mo na rin si JR Smith hahaha

Yung Osman may future kaso babad sa bench hehehe

if they can get a good center who can also shoot 3pts much better

magstay na lng sya sa CAVS much better yun sa career nya at sa mga tagasuporta nya

I agree...work out a better partnership with kevin love... probably get a better coach