Diesel Or Gasoline?

Guys as we all know gasoline is more quiet,faster and more accurate. But the technology of diesel is fast catching up to the capabilities of gasoline plus the efficiency of its consumption and price of diesoline.

Now if you were to choose what will it be and your opinion about it?

This will definitely affect my decision on what to buy to replace my bike coz winter is fast coming.

im sort of in a market of a new car/mini suv/suv. Im trying to decide on gas or diesel vehicle. I currently drive an Xtrail. I have not had any major problem with it except that I already replaced the alternator.

Ive owned and driven a diesel vehicle before. Matipid talaga and maintenance wise, ok din naman. But are the CRDIs or new diesel engines really good?

• 1 month later...

Gasoline - Smoother, Faster and Quiet.

Madumi diesel fuel dito sa pinas. Di tatagal kotse rito.

Definitely true... Khit bumili ka ng bagong diesel powered vehicle dto mausok parin...

hindi kc refine ung diesoline ntin dto sa pinas, unlike in other countries specially in Europe.

When it come to Diesel engines .. nothing beat Isuzu and Nissan.. :goatee:

• 3 months later...

It depends if you plan to keep your car for a long time and if you are a heavy user in terms of mileage. Remember, the difference between a diesel powered car (brand new) and a gas powered one ranges between 100 - 150k. The difference between diesel and gas right now is less than P10 a liter. So if you think you can get back that extra 150k you doled out for a diesel engined car, go for it... otherwise, go for gas. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I drive a gas mid size SUV & dream of getting a diesel car. Why? Because diesel is a more viscous fuel and carries more energy per kilo than gasoline. With the advent of common rail diesel technology, engineers were able to effectively get the most out of diesel fuel. Audi has been racing a CRDiesel in the Le Mans and has been dominating. Nuf said

• 2 weeks later...
I drive a gas mid size SUV & dream of getting a diesel car. Why? Because diesel is a more viscous fuel and carries more energy per kilo than gasoline. With the advent of common rail diesel technology, engineers were able to effectively get the most out of diesel fuel. Audi has been racing a CRDiesel in the Le Mans and has been dominating. Nuf said

yup agree with you euro diesel engine are now even or greater than gasoline engine.

ive gotten the VW Golf 2.0 cdi and it feels great,rides great and accelerate like a gasoline

the only thing i dont like about this is engine sound,maingay talaga compare sa gasoline