CDR-King Comments, Product Reviews, etc

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May CD-R king pa ba? I remember the days when I was a student, CD-R King was my go-to place for computer related accessories . . . A lot of stuff were very affordable but surely doesn’t meet quality standards . . . It does the job done naman. Katakot nga lang pero yun lang afford ko at the time eh.

Edited by calvinjarix
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I remember the time when they have long lines of people waiting to be served by their rude staffs. There were equal numbers of people buying and returning defective products . The items they carry were mostly of borderline quality. From optical media that grew molds or couldnt be written on to exploding chargers. Flashdisk that conks out after the warranty of 3 months expires. As Forest Gump said, you wouldn’t know what you’ll get. Sometimes you get lucky and the product lasts.

The company somehow contributed in making media easier to distribute and somehow encouraged infringement on copyrights. 

Their 15 minutes of fame has expired. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

may time na grabe pila dito for optical media, tanda ko yung branch sa ayala mrt, blockbuster. would go there after work for media to burn Smallville episodes hahaha

still have some CD-Rs, CD-RWs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs lying around

might tinker around again, always good to backup to non-erasable media. sana mga hindi pa nagsi "rot" hehe

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...