leni robredo LP du30 #nagaleaks

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#1 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Jedi Haijin

• 3472 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:23 PM

I was supposed to name this thread the same way I did to De Lima’s (which by the way, the subject is now detained at the PNP HQ custodial center, Camp Crame).

But for the sake of impartiality (which I've been trying myself hard to because the last time I made a post, I almost forgot that I'm one of the peacemakers of this board, bwahaha, anyways...),  let’s  try to be objective and be more attentive to the topic itself, rather than the subject or any characters involved.

So, The “Naga Leaks”.  This issue has been relentlessly circulating on social media and created various reactions from the netizens: 

The Summary and some Netizens’ Reactions.

From NagaLeaks we now know where Leni got the idea of creating a humble public servant persona. She’s following the playbook of her late husband:

– Be sure somebody takes a photo of you waiting for a bus ride to Naga, never mind if provincial buses do not stop on that spot
– Take somebody with you to record that precious Kodak moment (a.k.a. propaganda) of you “humbly” slipping in the side door (or was it back door?) and through the stairway during the SONA.

Anyone who’d want to make a rebuttal, you are free to do so. Just make sure you won't go overboard.

#2 james cutter

james cutter

The Main Event

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2549 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:32 PM

As per #Naga!eaks, Jesse Robredo labeled it "perception engineering". Dun siguro nakuha ni Leni yung "bus stop" idea. Sablay yung pagkuha kay Leni dun sa highway kasi walang pumapara ng bus dun. Ang bobo ng nagconceptualize nun.  :lol:

Going back to #NagaLeaks, I was flabbergasted. I thought Jesse Robredo was a paragon of virtue. However, #NagaLeaks debunked that myth. Nice thread, FDL. :)

Edited by james cutter, 06 March 2017 - 04:55 PM.

• lone23 likes this

#3 juan t

juan t

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:22 AM

That bus stop picture was posted on VP Leni's FB in 2014.  ( https://www.facebook...03057789&type=3 )  I doubt that she posted that in preparation for her campaign that far ahead. Her explanation in an interview was that she came from McKinley Hill and instead of having to go to Cubao to catch a bus to Naga, she opted to call the bus line (which she is a frequent customer) and have the bus pass for her near the Magallanes Shell station. Reasonable explanation, but not for the haters who will probably castigate her for being some sort of traffic violator now.

Dun naman sa "NagaLeaks"... what a joke!  More propaganda that is probably funded by some sore loser VP wannabe with lots of money inherited from his thief dad.

• garyplayer likes this

#4 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 21915 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:08 AM

As per #Naga!eaks, Jesse Robredo labeled it "perception engineering". Dun siguro nakuha ni Leni yung "bus stop" idea. Sablay yung pagkuha kay Leni dun sa highway kasi walang pumapara ng bus dun. Ang bobo ng nagconceptualize nun.  :lol:

Going back to #NagaLeaks, I was flabbergasted. I thought Jesse Robredo was a paragon of virtue. However, #NagaLeaks debunked that myth. Nice thread, FDL. :)

"perception engineering" was also used by Digong in his campaign

1. ayaw kuno tumakbo pero ready na pala makinarya

2. natutulog daw sa kulambo

3. sira ang sapatos

etc.

------------------

funny that there are people who will believe anything that comes out of FB and the internet without any evidence. 

#5 james cutter

james cutter

The Main Event

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2549 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:41 AM

"perception engineering" was also used by Digong in his campaign

1. ayaw kuno tumakbo pero ready na pala makinarya

2. natutulog daw sa kulambo

3. sira ang sapatos

etc.

You really have beef against Duterte at pati yung thread na wala naman siyang kinalaman, siya pa din ang bukambibig mo. Off-topic ka na.  :lol:

That bus stop picture was posted on VP Leni's FB in 2014.  ( https://www.facebook...03057789&type=3 )  I doubt that she posted that in preparation for her campaign that far ahead. Her explanation in an interview was that she came from McKinley Hill and instead of having to go to Cubao to catch a bus to Naga, she opted to call the bus line (which she is a frequent customer) and have the bus pass for her near the Magallanes Shell station. Reasonable explanation, but not for the haters who will probably castigate her for being some sort of traffic violator now.

Dun naman sa "NagaLeaks"... what a joke!  More propaganda that is probably funded by some sore loser VP wannabe with lots of money inherited from his thief dad.

I never read this lame and convoluted excuse by Robredo. :lol:   The fact is there is no bus that stops there in that area. It doesn't take a genius to deduce that that picture was taken for propaganda purposes.

Edited by james cutter, 07 March 2017 - 10:32 AM.

#6 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Jedi Haijin

• 3472 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:49 AM

Those who agree with the #Lenileaks #NagaLeaks issues,  you may defend your point of view without attacking anyone / any personalities. Bawas bawasan ang trolling. 

#7 james cutter

james cutter

The Main Event

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2549 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:51 AM

Those who agree with the #Lenileaks #NagaLeaks issues,  you may defend your point of view without attacking anyone / any personalities. Bawas bawasan ang trolling. 

Yup but my post which absolutely had nothing to do with Duterte was taken out of context. My post was quoted with Duterte as the subject.  

Edited by james cutter, 07 March 2017 - 09:56 AM.

• dungeonbaby likes this

#8 v.mackee

v.mackee

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

reasonable? not at all, 

for argument sake, lets say tumawag si leni sa bus line, tingin mo ba un bus magviviolate ng rules para sa kanya? also if that is the case, then why wait beside the road, alam mo naman pala na dadaan and hihintuan ka why wait beside the road where it is hazardous. pg alam mo na daan tumabi ka na baka makita nila na si leni ka sagasaan pa talga.

you also mentioned wannabe VP? then why does she stray from the road that leads to the truth, diba obvious na if you won and one would protest you to would like to legitimize your position not delay it, forever clouded un panalo nya un ba gusto nya? or sya un sinasabi mo wannabe and ayaw niya bumaba kasi nga she has a role in all of this?

#9 james cutter

james cutter

The Main Event

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2549 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:14 PM

you also mentioned wannabe VP? then why does she stray from the road that leads to the truth, diba obvious na if you won and one would protest you to would like to legitimize your position not delay it, forever clouded un panalo nya un ba gusto nya? or sya un sinasabi mo wannabe and ayaw niya bumaba kasi nga she has a role in all of this?

If she was really confident that she truly won and wanted to truly legitimize her win, she would want this protest to end as soon as possible. No need to delay it if she really thinks she won. 

• v.mackee likes this

#10 james cutter

james cutter

The Main Event

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2549 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:29 PM

What is interesting to note are the two condominium buildings allegedly owned by Jesse Robredo. The author said that Robredo had dummies as the owners of the buildings. Furthermore, a certain councilor who fell from grace with Jesse already filed cases with the Ombudsman relative to graft and corruption, disappeared when he went to Manila to follow-up the cases he filed against Jesse Robredo. 

#11 Kornokid

Kornokid

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1349 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:58 PM

There are speculations in Facebook that if you use the hashtag #NagaLeaks, your post would be deleted any maybe subject for suspension. 

The FB Page of We are Collective was Mass Reported last night to lessen damage control on Leni's side. 

#12 james cutter

james cutter

The Main Event

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2549 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:30 PM

There are speculations in Facebook that if you use the hashtag #NagaLeaks, your post would be deleted any maybe subject for suspension. 

The FB Page of We are Collective was Mass Reported last night to lessen damage control on Leni's side. 

Let's see how long they can keep WAC down. I have never seen any politician get bashed on social media like Leni Robredo. Shutting down WAC only added fuel to the already widespread political fire that Robredo is now finding herself in. Balita ko yung part 2 sa Friday daw. It was a dumb move by the yellow trolls to have WAC suspended. 

Edited by james cutter, 07 March 2017 - 08:31 PM.

#13 james cutter

james cutter

The Main Event

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2549 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:18 PM

Duterte laid all his cards on the table during the campaign period. What you see is what you get. There is no "perception engineering" with Duterte. There is no need to research since the authors did meticulous sleuthing. 

Edited by james cutter, 07 March 2017 - 11:26 PM.

#14 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 21915 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:11 AM

You really have beef against Duterte at pati yung thread na wala naman siyang kinalaman, siya pa din ang bukambibig mo. Off-topic ka na.  :lol:

Wrong... i am just pointing out the double standards some people have here. 

Even Pnoy, GMA FVR, Erap did their own perception engineering

All politicians engage in 'perception engineering'. Our president is a classic example. Why we expect Jesse Robredo, or any other politician alive or dead, to be a saint is beyond me.

The allegations of WAC remain to be proven. Why not try to do your research and find out if what they claim is really true? Rather than swallowing everything hook, line and sinker? 

Correct. 

porke't anti-robredo, paniniwalaan agad.... 

• garyplayer likes this

#15 james cutter

james cutter

The Main Event

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2549 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:19 AM

Wrong... i am just pointing out the double standards some people have here. 

Even Pnoy, GMA FVR, Erap did their own perception engineering

Duterte already laid out his cards on the table during the campaign, so to speak. What you see is what you get. The thread is about #NagaLeaks and not Duterte. 

Edited by james cutter, 08 March 2017 - 07:19 AM.

#16 james cutter

james cutter

The Main Event

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2549 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:46 AM

Mango Man,

You are digressing. Let us stick to the topic.

#17 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 21915 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:52 AM

and the topic is Perception Engineering of Leni.... which is not surprising because every body, from politicians to ordinary people, do that. 

#18 james cutter

james cutter

The Main Event

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2549 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:29 PM

and the topic is Perception Engineering of Leni.... which is not surprising because every body, from politicians to ordinary people, do that. 

Yes, I mentioned the perception engineering of Robredo. However, you tried to associate it with Duterte and Duterte is not, in any way, involved in #NagaLeaks. 

#19 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 21915 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:32 AM

Yes, I mentioned the perception engineering of Robredo. However, you tried to associate it with Duterte and Duterte is not, in any way, involved in #NagaLeaks. 

that is why i am asking you what is wrong with perception engineering.

anyway, what credibility does a collective of THIEVES have??

http://www.esquirema...2-20170307-lfrm

#20 james cutter

james cutter

The Main Event

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2549 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:51 AM

that is why i am asking you what is wrong with perception engineering.

Perception engineering is fine if you can make people believe the lie behind the perception for a long time that it seems like the truth. What will you do if the lie has been unmasked. To quote a yellow supporter "it does not have to be true. Just needs to look like that." 

Edited by james cutter, 09 March 2017 - 07:54 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leni, robredo, LP, du30, #nagaleaks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users