leni robredo LP du30 #nagaleaks

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4306 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:23 PM

I was supposed to name this thread the same way I did to De Lima’s (which by the way, the subject is now detained at the PNP HQ custodial center, Camp Crame).

But for the sake of impartiality (which I've been trying myself hard to because the last time I made a post, I almost forgot that I'm one of the peacemakers of this board, bwahaha, anyways...),  let’s  try to be objective and be more attentive to the topic itself, rather than the subject or any characters involved.

So, The “Naga Leaks”.  This issue has been relentlessly circulating on social media and created various reactions from the netizens: 

The Summary and some Netizens’ Reactions.

From NagaLeaks we now know where Leni got the idea of creating a humble public servant persona. She’s following the playbook of her late husband:

– Be sure somebody takes a photo of you waiting for a bus ride to Naga, never mind if provincial buses do not stop on that spot
– Take somebody with you to record that precious Kodak moment (a.k.a. propaganda) of you “humbly” slipping in the side door (or was it back door?) and through the stairway during the SONA.

Anyone who’d want to make a rebuttal, you are free to do so. Just make sure you won't go overboard.

#2 juan t

juan t

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:22 AM

That bus stop picture was posted on VP Leni's FB in 2014.  ( https://www.facebook...03057789&type=3 )  I doubt that she posted that in preparation for her campaign that far ahead. Her explanation in an interview was that she came from McKinley Hill and instead of having to go to Cubao to catch a bus to Naga, she opted to call the bus line (which she is a frequent customer) and have the bus pass for her near the Magallanes Shell station. Reasonable explanation, but not for the haters who will probably castigate her for being some sort of traffic violator now.

Dun naman sa "NagaLeaks"... what a joke!  More propaganda that is probably funded by some sore loser VP wannabe with lots of money inherited from his thief dad.

• garyplayer likes this

#3 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 22067 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:08 AM

As per #Naga!eaks, Jesse Robredo labeled it "perception engineering". Dun siguro nakuha ni Leni yung "bus stop" idea. Sablay yung pagkuha kay Leni dun sa highway kasi walang pumapara ng bus dun. Ang bobo ng nagconceptualize nun.  :lol:

Going back to #NagaLeaks, I was flabbergasted. I thought Jesse Robredo was a paragon of virtue. However, #NagaLeaks debunked that myth. Nice thread, FDL. :)

"perception engineering" was also used by Digong in his campaign

1. ayaw kuno tumakbo pero ready na pala makinarya

2. natutulog daw sa kulambo

3. sira ang sapatos

etc.

------------------

funny that there are people who will believe anything that comes out of FB and the internet without any evidence. 

#4 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4306 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:49 AM

Those who agree with the #Lenileaks #NagaLeaks issues,  you may defend your point of view without attacking anyone / any personalities. Bawas bawasan ang trolling. 

#5 v.mackee

v.mackee

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

That bus stop picture was posted on VP Leni's FB in 2014.  ( https://www.facebook...03057789&type=3 )  I doubt that she posted that in preparation for her campaign that far ahead. Her explanation in an interview was that she came from McKinley Hill and instead of having to go to Cubao to catch a bus to Naga, she opted to call the bus line (which she is a frequent customer) and have the bus pass for her near the Magallanes Shell station. Reasonable explanation, but not for the haters who will probably castigate her for being some sort of traffic violator now.

Dun naman sa "NagaLeaks"... what a joke!  More propaganda that is probably funded by some sore loser VP wannabe with lots of money inherited from his thief dad.

reasonable? not at all, 

for argument sake, lets say tumawag si leni sa bus line, tingin mo ba un bus magviviolate ng rules para sa kanya? also if that is the case, then why wait beside the road, alam mo naman pala na dadaan and hihintuan ka why wait beside the road where it is hazardous. pg alam mo na daan tumabi ka na baka makita nila na si leni ka sagasaan pa talga.

you also mentioned wannabe VP? then why does she stray from the road that leads to the truth, diba obvious na if you won and one would protest you to would like to legitimize your position not delay it, forever clouded un panalo nya un ba gusto nya? or sya un sinasabi mo wannabe and ayaw niya bumaba kasi nga she has a role in all of this?

#6 Kornokid - Retired

Kornokid - Retired

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2033 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:58 PM

There are speculations in Facebook that if you use the hashtag #NagaLeaks, your post would be deleted any maybe subject for suspension. 

The FB Page of We are Collective was Mass Reported last night to lessen damage control on Leni's side. 

#7 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 22067 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:11 AM

You really have beef against Duterte at pati yung thread na wala naman siyang kinalaman, siya pa din ang bukambibig mo. Off-topic ka na.  :lol:

Wrong... i am just pointing out the double standards some people have here. 

Even Pnoy, GMA FVR, Erap did their own perception engineering

All politicians engage in 'perception engineering'. Our president is a classic example. Why we expect Jesse Robredo, or any other politician alive or dead, to be a saint is beyond me.

The allegations of WAC remain to be proven. Why not try to do your research and find out if what they claim is really true? Rather than swallowing everything hook, line and sinker? 

Correct. 

porke't anti-robredo, paniniwalaan agad.... 

• garyplayer likes this

#8 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 22067 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:52 AM

and the topic is Perception Engineering of Leni.... which is not surprising because every body, from politicians to ordinary people, do that. 

#9 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 22067 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:32 AM

Yes, I mentioned the perception engineering of Robredo. However, you tried to associate it with Duterte and Duterte is not, in any way, involved in #NagaLeaks. 

that is why i am asking you what is wrong with perception engineering.

anyway, what credibility does a collective of THIEVES have??

http://www.esquirema...2-20170307-lfrm

#10 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 22067 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:20 PM

Perception engineering is fine if you can make people believe the lie behind the perception for a long time that it seems like the truth. What will you do if the lie has been unmasked. To quote a yellow supporter "it does not have to be true. Just needs to look like that." 

thing is... no proof of any "lie" being "unmasked" for now.....

#11 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4306 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:25 PM

Nice thread, FDL. :)

Thanks but you were the one who suggested this topic thread so I guess the credit goes to you. 

On topic:

Any development with this issue against the VP? 

#12 Bolj

Bolj

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:13 PM

The nagaleaks issue could affect VP lenis image if she decides to run for prexy after du30s term. While davaoleaks will have a minimal effect on pdutz image. After all pdutz painted himself to be a bad guy type while Leni is a shy type decent girl image.

#13 juan t

juan t

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:05 PM

Nagaleaks is built on rumours and spread by a spurious source. Walang maibatong issue kay Leni kaya gumagawa nalang ng intriga yung mga detractors niya.

#14 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 22067 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 04:41 AM

It seems that you are implying that #NagaLeaks is built on lies. 

So far, the WAC webpage has been taken down. 

im saying it is based on baseless stories. no proof does not mean it is a lie. 

good if the site of we are collecting has been taken down. 

i would rather listen to lascanas who has the balls to show his face and accuse another than the WAC who have no balls by hiding behind the monitor.

if there is any unmasking to be done, we should start with the WAC. 

Nagaleaks is built on rumours and spread by a spurious source. Walang maibatong issue kay Leni kaya gumagawa nalang ng intriga yung mga detractors niya.

correct. 

and i find it pathetic that there are people who believe these shady people behind we are collecting. 

Just wondering. If NagaLeaks were built on rumors, can anyone debunk the fact that the whistleblower Emilio Aguinaldo disappeared? Who would benefit from his disappearance? To those who read the story, it won't be difficult to deduce. 

how about the administration? so he wont do a lascanas too and say that everything is a lie.

or maybe he "disappeared" to make it look that leni did something to him.... you know, part of the drama for idiots to believe. 

who is emilio aguinaldo in the first place? he is like bondal to binay.... a sour graping loser who has a hatchet to bury. so unless he has strong evidence against the robredos, his "expose" should be given scant consideration. 

#15 rain_101

rain_101

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:26 PM

one cannot assert if totoo ba nilalaman ng NAGALEAKS article. if there is any truth sa article na yan then dapat may events/documents that can be verified to support yun mga issues na ibinabato sa VP at kay former Sec.

Si Ginang Robredo eh very quick to point finger to BBM...heheehe!

Bkit kya ndi na lang nya sabihin.."kung may proof kyo sa binabato nyo eh di patunayan nyo"   

#16 filibustero

filibustero

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1193 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:05 PM

If you read the article in its entirety, the author has inside knowledge of the Robredos. He stated facts like the disappearance of Emilio Aguinaldo and the implication of his disappearance. What about his narration that the number one drug lord in Naga City had not been arrested during Jesse Robredo's time as mayor and only got arrested after Jesse Robredo died? He also named specific persons as dummies for Jesse Robredo's alleged ownership of high-rise buildings in QC. Why haven't these supposed dummies come out to deny these serious allegations? Instinctively, someone who is being accused of something damning would outright deny it if the allegations aren't true. 

Uh who is the author again? And how did we know for sure that he/she does have personal knowledge of all the allegations made?

#17 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3648 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:55 PM

Sorry, but I haven't got a chance to read what this #nagaleaks is all about.

If WAC has been taken down, where can I find the articles in its entirety?

#18 Kevin Kwan

Kevin Kwan

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:17 AM

naga leaks, nganga leaks. whatever

i did not vote for leni but i just do not see the point in these "leaks"

the legitimacy of her election has been questioned and i understand the protest is undergoing due process.

that being the case, why can't they just leave the lady alone? 

#19 filibustero

filibustero

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1193 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:59 AM

Read the article in its entirety. How do you know for sure that the author does not have personal knowledge of the allegations made?

I have. You're the one who said the author had inside knowledge. I'm just asking you how did you know for sure if you don't know who the author is. \\

Before accepting anything as truth, we should first know the source.

#20 filibustero

filibustero

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1193 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 11:08 AM

naga leaks, nganga leaks. whatever

i did not vote for leni but i just do not see the point in these "leaks"

the legitimacy of her election has been questioned and i understand the protest is undergoing due process.

that being the case, why can't they just leave the lady alone? 

The point is to undermine the image of Robredo because she is now the figurehead of the Opposition. The point is to silence dissent. It's a political strategy to make it easier to push policies. 

I didn't vote for Leni either.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leni, robredo, LP, du30, #nagaleaks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users