What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

first ill ask my girlfriend if shes paying attention to this guy and askk her who is this guy and how did they met. if i know shes doing something so this guy would leave her alone ill let her handle it, but if he keeps bugging her and she complains about it ill talk to the guy, and confront him. just like what happened to me. my gf exbf kepps calling her at night, and she complains about it, and one night i sleep over to their house, this guy called, im the one who speak to this guy, i ask him what is his problem, he said that he wanted to talk to her, and i said she dont want to talk to him anymore, and i ask him to leave my gf alone and stop mcalling her. we argue but after that the guy dont call my gf as often as before and now he doesnt call anymore B)

• 2 weeks later...

i'd talk to my girl. and tell her to tell the guy to quit it, she's taken. if my girl doesn't want him to back off, then magsama sila, hindi ko naman mako-control kung ano gusto ng girlfriend ko eh. kung sinabi naman na ng girlfriend ko at ayaw pa rin tumigil ng bastos na yun, siya na kakausapin ko. i'll be as diplomatic as i could about it, hindi naman ako pala-away eh. pero kung bastos talaga, kahit payat ako makikipag-away ako, kahit mabugbog ako, basta alam niya hindi ako magpapa-bastos sa kanya at ayaw ko yung ginagawa niya. at least lumaban. ;) damn pride! it'll get me killed! :D

so anong gagawin nyo kung merong nanliligaw sa gf/asawa nyo? pakishare naman ng inyong opinions and suggestions pls.

Kung ayaw naman siya ng gf ko at nanggugulo lang talaga siya, I'll talk to the guy in a diplomatic way. If it fails, I'll take matters into my own hands. But then, if my girl really likes him too, wala na akong magagawa.

#1 you should feel some sense of pride because that means your girl is attractive. :)

#2 it really feels bad (makes you wanna k*ll the guy, right?).

#3 ask yourself: do you feel secured or are you insecure? if you feel secured, good. :) if you are insecured of the guy, you have a problem - you don't have faith in her. :(

#4 make your girl feel that you don't like the idea (who does?) but don't (as in never) tell her what to do. it's really up to her. (have faith in her man!)

#5 never pick a fight with the guy (not only will you risk harm on yourself, you would look bad in her eyes)!

a piece of advice to all brothers out there:

if you know that the girl already has a boyfriend, wag na lang (you surely dont want it to be done to you) specially if you know who the bf is.

nakakalalake yun!

peace to all!!! :)

ok lang yun bro, at least hindi lang ikaw nagkagusto sa gf mo di ba?

ako i get flattered pag may nanliligaw sa ladies ko, pero pag nagsumbong na yung girl ko na naasar na sya, that's where i take actions.

whenever they tell me na merong suitor, i just smile. kc for me, its better na the girl is staying with me because she wants to, not because she has to.

If she chooses the other guy, ok lang, i can always get another girl naman in less than an hour - and she knows that.

hmmm...maybe try not to cling too much to the girl kc it kills the challenge for them. Show her that you can replace her in five minutes, I bet she wont let you go.

Good luck man.

ok lang yung may manligaw sa gf mo.. basta siyempre honest pa din siya sa iyo.. sabihin niya sa iyo kung may interest siya sa nanliligaw.. at hiwalay na lang kayo kung ganun.. bad trip yung magtitiwala ka sa kanya.. tapos malalaman mo na lang na 6 months na palang sila.. lalo na pag 3 months na pala siyang buntis.. hehehe..

pero kung may manligaw sa asawa mo.. pare wala nang usapan diyan.. wala nang pali-paliwanag.. upakan mo na.. hehe.. :D

serious iyan pre.. :)

kung sa gf oks lang basta siguraduhin mo lang... tiwala lang naman yan... kaso kailangan din na magusap kayo... kung pinagbibigyan nya medyo kailangan ng magusap kayo... hirap na baka biglang dalawa na kayo...

kung asawa mo na...foul na yan bro... upakan mo na kaagad di ka na ginagalang eh... :angry:

• 1 month later...

sometimes nasa girl din naman yan eh. kung nagpapaligaw ung gf mo eh mukhang ibang usapan na yan...

girls should also know how to get rid of those people/guys na gusto manligaw, if you really are serious with your guy, talk to them na he should respect you and your bf.

pero kung makulit pa rin pa-upakan mo na sa bf mo, bastusan na yan eh...

sakin kung may manligaw sa Gurlfriend ko? may mga steps yan eh to avoid bad things to happen, here are my top ten advice!!!!!

1. BOOOOGGGG!!!!!!!

2. WWWHHHAAMMMMM!!!!!!

3. CCCCRRRRUUKKKK!!!!!

4. HHIIIIYYYYAAAAAAA!!!!!

5. SSSHHHHHHOOOOOOGGGG!!!!!!

6. TSOWW, TSOWWW, TSOWW

7. BBLLLAAAGGGGG!!!!!

8. JJJJJJUUUUUUUGGG!!!!

9. GGGGRRRRRAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

10. and lastly magsoory for what happen di mo naman ginusto yun eh at na bigla ka lang!!

i used to go 'en guard' when a guy makes or starts to make moves on my girl...but that was way before when i was kinda 'immature'...

now, i just let them be...coz i know for a fact that my girl won't ever leave me for someone inferior to me... as of late, no one seems to be worthy to her than yours truly... B)

MORAL: Use the four posts to build a relationship: LOVE, FAITH, TRUST, UNDERSTANDING