ok pala dito, ambabaet ng mga tao.. :blink:

swit_lass, I know you never asked for an advise, but just the same, I'll give it.. ahem.. next time, just live within your means.. so that you wont encounter the same problem again.

and one thing more, there is no LEGAL easy way to earn money.. puro mahirap na way yan.. not unless it's illegal.. like sell drugs.. yun easy money yun..

live within my means..... i do.. its just that there are times when i .. conveniently forget to. but then again... scrapes like these are always easy to get out off... :P

drugs??? oh shoot honey... capital punishment na yun... :blink:

thanks for all the generous offer...

got the money na... maybe this thread can still behelpful to us members for future references!

and no, DRAG--- my old things are not for sale :P

S-Syndrome --- thanks but as ive said before.. i dnt like the idea of borrowing money.

i actually started this thread because of the stupidity of my situation... and like a typical Filipina that i am.. I tryd to find humor in the situation. and i did. most of the suggestions made me laugh id forget about the bill ... most of the suggestions were very good though, and rest assured, I will use them.

thank you!

• 8 months later...

Uy Nabuhay the thread!!! I thought I deleted this a loooong time ago!!

HAha... Filipinos really have a way of turning their problems into a joke. :P

Oh yeah.. the globe prob.. Solved by the usual suspects :D

serious ako. my friends at the gym say its good easy money, they still have their jobs but they are also part-time models. i'm sure you wouldn't have a hard time getting a gig, unless your camera shy  :)

Natawa ko dito.. Would he have made the comment about me being camera shy had I posted this topic now... After all the pics I posted :P

Edited by swit_lass

i hav a frend, he badly nided 150t as placement fee to work abroad. ang ginawa nya to come up wit 150t...

he listed all his relativ and frend...

sa relativs p lang 60+ na daw eh may frends pa sya

nanghiram sya ng tig P1,000 bwat isa

ang total na nakuha nya....

P187,000.

yung iba ok lang daw wag nang bayaran

eh dito sa MTC i think im member number 15,XXX

if all member of MTC send you P10. each or P5. each

malaking pera na rin yun :cool:

post-9-1071408949.gif

• 3 months later...

want easy money?

i know a way. it's not monkey business, or networking.

the call center that i'm working at is in need of agents. it's a very prestigious company. best one in the world actually. good working enviroment, great pay, lotsa benefits. prestigious and fulfilling account. since its fast growing, you get to get promotion opportunities on your third month. you get a raise of course.

if you don't want to work there, just refer some people you want. pm me or email me. for every person you refer that gets hired, you get P500

if you get hired, starting salary range is from 12k to 15k.

myk103phi@yahoo.com

chill. ;)

want easy money?

i know a way. it's not monkey business, or networking.

the call center that i'm working at is in need of agents. it's a very prestigious company. best one in the world actually. good working enviroment, great pay, lotsa benefits. prestigious and fulfilling account. since its fast growing, you get to get promotion opportunities on your third month. you get a raise of course.

if you don't want to work there, just refer some people you want. pm me or email me. for every person you refer that gets hired, you get P500

if you get hired, starting salary range is from 12k to 15k.

myk103phi@yahoo.com

chill. ;)

• 1 month later...
i hav a frend, he badly nided 150t as placement fee to work abroad. ang ginawa nya to come up wit 150t...

he listed all his relativ and frend...

sa relativs p lang 60+ na daw eh may frends pa sya

nanghiram sya ng tig P1,000 bwat isa

ang total na nakuha nya....

P187,000.

yung iba ok lang daw wag nang bayaran

eh dito sa MTC i think im member number 15,XXX

if all member of MTC send you P10. each or P5. each

malaking pera na rin yun :cool:

Haney yung idea mo monsignor, hehe...

Easy money nga naman yun... But how to convince everyone to send you 5 pesos? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...