Sweetest thing <3

i need some answers... away kasi kami ni GF eh hehe, i think we have a thread like this pero hindi ko na sya mahanap.

anyways ill go and start...

Sweetest thing na nagawa ko sa gf ko, or even sa nililigawan ko palang nun..

gumawa ako ng chocolate na heart shape(yes i made it myself melting cooking etc.) tapos nakalagay dun na "be mine and ill court you forever" hehehe

and also, nag organize ako ng isang bday party with all of her close friends pero hindi nya alam kaya nagulat sya nung nagdatingan mga friends nya sa bahay... mejo mahirap ito dahil binabasa nya lahat ng messages ko sa fown hehe

sweetest thing na nagawa sakin...

birthday ko un, dinner lang sana kami sa labas and not expecting pinapunta nya mga friends namin to celebrate with us without me knowing :wub:

• 3 months later...

He'd slip from the school during his breaktime and travel all the way from the South to bring me my goodies... Any food that will comfort me and make me smile. He said those short minutes of seeing me was enough for the long travel.

And I was never much a believer of courtship, but even if it was us already, he'd still make me feel like he's courting me. Sweet. And when he asked me introduce him to my parents. Wow...

• 7 months later...

memries! oo-eem-gee!

sweetest? errrr hmmmm he had the this group of musicians serenade me while we were in a resto.... paksyet! napaiyak ako ateng!

tapos hinawakan nya kamay telling me the greatest lie "i love you and i want to be with you forever"

wala bang ballistic emoticon dito koyah? laugh.gif

everyday small surprises ;)

gave me a puppy

then there's this one girl, had me blindfolded sa starbucks metrowalk, had me walk, of course guided me going to a room... and when she took out the blindfold, VIP room sa elbow room. nandun lahat ng mahahalagang tao sa buhay ko. i'd have to say, that's pretty tough, to coordinate and have these people from different goups. elementary, highschool, work, church and my lil brother all in one place at one time, with 2 of my favorite things, videoke and billiards. just because it's my birthday.

There are times that women would call their men insensitive. One of tje most common reason is because their men forgot most of their favorite stuff like food, type of chocolate, kind of flower, type of coffee... Those small stuff some men don't bother to remember about their partner.

So having someone who remembers all the small details, from the simple likes or dislikes, is sweet enough for me...

There are times that women would call their men insensitive. One of tje most common reason is because their men forgot most of their favorite stuff like food, type of chocolate, kind of flower, type of coffee... Those small stuff some men don't bother to remember about their partner.

So having someone who remembers all the small details, from the simple likes or dislikes, is sweet enough for me...

Nice one. At least I know your favorite color is red. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

my gf at that time, was already thinking about breaking up with me when i was about to leave for the US to work. in fact, we weren't on good terms even up to the night before i was supposed to leave.

the following day, my dad took me to the airport, and we said our goodbyes, then he left. as i was about to enter the airport to check in, i felt someone hug me from behind. it was my ex! we hugged, cried, and in the end, she whispered in my ear, "lagi kang mag-iingat dun, ha?"

after 3 years, we broke up. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

He always watches me sleep every time i cannot keep up with him... He never tells me to sleep anymore coz he knew i'd upset instead he jokingly reminds me whenever he finds a chance. He always asks me to sing for him even if i know my voice is like a croaking frog.... He just loves to make me smile... He always reminds me how beautiful i am whenever i feel so ugly... Simple things that make me love him all the more... He ain't mushy but he will be watching mushy movies with me.... He said he ain't sweet... Hahaha i can't imagine how it will be if he starts tagging himself sweet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
Guest liltits

sweetest thing he did for me was he go along with me when I went to my province,,,travelled for almost 5 hours...eventhough he suffers from backache...:wub:

- an ex gave me her grade school i.d. na never nya binigay sa kahit kaninong ex nya. the relationship was short but full of joy and sacrifices. sa sobrang isip bata ko, naloko ko sya. but i end up longing and pursuing her, karma ika nga. 4 years ko syang sinuyo at pinursue kahit alam kong may bf na sya. i even went into stalking her just to get a glimpse of her nung nag ttrabaho na kami sa makati. may mga patagong moments pa na nag dadate kami pag nag away sila ng bf nya. tried to woo her na iwanan na ung bf nya and be with me again, but fail mahal nya raw ang bf nya. they are now married and ako rin kasal at may pamilya na, pero sumasagi sya sa isipan ko consciously and unconsciously (napapanaginipan ko sya). i know masaya na sya ngayon, and masaya narin ako, pero the question still lingers, what might have been?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...