The Best Chocolate Cake You've Tried

I'd go for figaro's chocolate cake, moist and just the right sweetness.

I've tasted better than sex cake once only and it was way back in 1999 pa, a gift for my aunt then, I've been trying to find out where to buy it. Some of you guys have been mentioning it but have not given the exact location where to buy the cake, can anyone kindly give me the exact location and name of the shop where i can buy better than sex chocolate cake? Thanks

becky's kitchen is a crowd favorite.

the swiss choco and the brownies are really pamatay!

kahit medyo far, go pa din!

You can get Becky's Kitchen cakes, especially the Swiss Choco and the brownies at a Coffee Shop at the Fort, I think the name is Cafe Bec. It is located right beside MC home Depot and PriceSmart. Was just there last week....the coffee was great also.

• 2 weeks later...
wyld... is that global cafe in greenbelt 3?

thanks for the tip.

yes thats the one exactly :wub:

hope im not being rude for answering that question in her absence. yes, it is in greenbelt 3. global cafe by super store boasts of a solid chocolate cake.  it was intended to be a place for global cuisine with a very diverse theme of dishes from different countries, but due to unseen circumstances became overwhelmingly popular for its chocolate lava cake.  it is a flouless choco cake  turned upside down to resemble a dome with what seems to me tastes like belgian chocolate.  i regularly have nosebleeds with too much chocolate but this dessert was too much a temptation to resist.

if memory serves me right... this costs under 200 apiece.

no prob w/ this one Atong... How are you doin? :)

i remember this one!

the aristocrat in jupiter, makati has a bakeshop!

the icing is yummy.  :)

their torta delos reyes is good too (sorta a chocolatey sans rival) but their chocolate cake is really good... :wub: