Thanks Madam!

BAYAN MUNA, AKBAYAN, BAYAN, GABRIELA, KMU, PISTON, KADAMAY, etc. etc. etc.

Ilan lamang to sa mga "aktibistang grupo/partylist" na kumokondena sa mga kamalian ng bawat administrasyon. Little did we know, ang mga ito ay mga taga suporta at tagapagtaguyod ng CPP-NPA. Ang mga armadong "rebolusyonaryo" na idineklara ng US at EU na terorista

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/02/02/17/cpp-npa-is-still-a-terrorist-group-us-says

at ngayon ng ating presidente Du30

https://www.rappler.com/nation/190457-duterte-proclamation-communist-party-philippines-new-peoples-army-terrorist-group

These party list people na patuloy ang pagtakbo kada eleksyon, kumukuha ng pondo sa gobyerno (na tax natin) para gamitin sa rally, pagsusunog ng effigy, at pagbili ng mga armas ng NPA.

I know because i had a personal on hand experience during my college days.

These fake ideology should stop. While bright students from UP are fighting and dying, Joma is enjoying his exile

UP Manila student among those killed in military-NPA clash in Nasugbu

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/regions/635032/up-manila-student-among-those-killed-in-military-npa-clash-in-nasugbu/story/

http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2010/12/1990s-2000s-jose-maria-joma-sison-cpp-ndf-ilps_bayan_gabriela_kmu.jpg

Your thoughts on this everyone?

Ok hang on.

• 1 month later...

Im not trolling. Read my posts. My name is my name. I was once a Duterte Fanatic but now im not. Dont make it personal if my political views are different than yours. Im judging Duterte on his own merits. Im a legitimate tax payer and some of his actions are not for the benefit of the Philippines.

if you are not trolling then I don't know now what trolling is :D

Im not trolling. Read my posts. My name is my name. I was once a Duterte Fanatic but now im not. Dont make it personal if my political views are different than yours. Im judging Duterte on his own merits. Im a legitimate tax payer and some of his actions are not for the benefit of the Philippines.

langya hindi pa pala trolling ang lagay na yun?

sinong niloko mo? gagawa ka lang din naman ulit ng bagong handle at account pag na ban to di ba? lol

pathetic creature

:lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gusto mo ipasara na natin ang section na ito o BAN na lang ulit lahat ng trolls?

We know the trolls who are hijacking the thread by flaming and flame-baiting, and we know who are just reacting and seems to be trolling, too.

If you lump everybody who "seems" to be trolling and ban them all together, the thread will die a natural death.

The readership of PEACE section goes up and down depending on the participation of these outspoken few, notwithstanding the paid trolls. I know the silent majority of readers enjoy the back and forth exchanges, except for instances where the threads are being hijacked by the paid troll(s). Banning them all is a bad idea. You might as well shut down the section.

Edited by camiar

how about national id system. Ang hindi mapatupad tupad na national id system.

or how about improving your personal wealth?

O kaya financial literacy and financial freedom?

Financial Literacy and Getting Debt - Free life. Hacks to avoid being bankrupt.

THE NATIONAL ID SYSTEM. PRO'S AND CONS

( i made it in caps for added effect)

---------------------------

i was thinking of "shitty things only loyalists would say" but i might be pushing my luck way too far.

You may want to give an overview about the topic. Not just a one-liner intro.