Video Editing, Cd / Dvd Conversion, Burning, Large Files Etc

i don't know if this is the right thread but here is my question anyway.

how can i convert/copy all my VHS tape movies to DVD format? tnx

Unless you have specialty equipment yourself or will invest in one - I suggest you just go to any of the specialty shops doing conversion. Rates start at 300+ I believe and I've seen quite a number of them in the Makati area.

^^ oh i see. kala ko pwedeng ako na lang ang gumawa ng di gano kamahalan. ok will look around. tnx for the tip!

if you like to do it yourself.. theres a gadget available at CDRKING attached to the USB port of your PC or LAPTOP. Its called a Capture Device, so you could capture/convert analog signal and concert it to digital form... get one, its very easy to use... Very convenient and cheap... Less than a thousand pesos.. check their site...

• 2 months later...

Good day po sa inyo lahat : I am new at linking and managing video .rar files...

need a walk through on how to use a downloader like 7zip and how I am

supposed to put the downloaded files together so that they become a full

movie... I have been looking around some resources pero I still do not have

a clear answer in simple terms that I can use and understand. If you guys

would be so kind as to show a link or give us here a straightforward explanation

of how to manage and handle .rar files, I would be much obliged. PM me rin

if you could suggest a link. Sorry for my katangahan... just a byproduct of

dementia :upside: tanda na kasi... :blink:

just google it man.

@ItchyFeetPinay86

yes it is possible, it can be done. But you have to make sure the disc you rented does not have lots of scratch to ensure readability. Our DVD players are not so sensitive with regards to shallow scratch for it will only skip that portion and continue to play, in short it is designed to play regardless of the physical error of the disc for as long as its readable... Our DVD Writers on the other hand is quite sensitive, especially during copying. It cannot copy data on portions that is heavily scratched... So the best thing to do is have the staff inform you of the new movies they have, have it reserved and copy... just to make sure its only rented a few times and has no or less scratch on it..

still NERO can do the job of duplicating the cd.. copy it as IMAGE and burn the image to the disc... Goodluck... teka.. me Anti Piracy Law nga pala... remind lang kita..:P

Edited by imijin
Question is it possible to copy DVD's na I rent from video shops? If possible, what's the best software for this?

Yes possible po, naging gawain ko na po dati yang renting and copying. I recommend DVDSHRINK, besides decrypting, (dahil po sa mga orig dvd ay dual layer, at dahil mahal ang dvd-r dual layer sa single layer dvd-r) it will fit original DVD dual-layered (DVD-9) to a single-layered DVD±R (DVD-5) disc. May re-authoring din po itong software na to na kung ayaw nyo pong isama yung extra features. The best thing is this software is free.

follow this link for guide---dvdshrink. hope this may help.

• 4 months later...

hello mga bosing,patulong namn po kung paano mag burn ng mga avi movies to vcd gamit ang nero 7 essentials ko..nakacombo lang po kasi ang drive ko kaya vcd lang pwede kung i burn. hindi ko po kasi alam kung paano mag burn ng 2 disc movie.sobra siya sa capacity ng isang vcd hindi ko alam kung paano hatiin..patulong naman..tia

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You may not want to convert. You can shrink it a bit by using 7zip and then sending it through email. You can also do what people here do and upload the file into a filesharing site like mediafire.com, and send the link to the recipient. Warn the recipient so that he won't mistake it for spam.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...