Dc And Marvel Universe

Excellent Avatar uncannyx. I'm 100% sure it's one of Alex Ross' works.

I suppose you are also familiar with Kingdom Come by DC comics.

I heard from somewhere that they are actually making a movie out of it. Their only problem is getting someone to play the Superman.

Christopher Reeves would have been an excellent choice...if only he were not wheelchair-bound. He would have played an aging superman Superbly.

• 2 weeks later...

dc used to be "wakasan" comics and marvel is "nobelas"

love spidey and the hulkster :lol:

hate scott summers and ant man

love the bat

hate the "egoy" green lantern (no brains) and i thought that only supes is the one without brains

hate the "new" flash, the orig flash was a police scientist (now popularly known as a forensics expert) and was a damn good and straight guy not a comic relief the "new" JLA is potraying him

JLA - headed by supes

JL of Europe - headed by wondrous woman

sayang x-men 2099 and spidey 2099, inabutan ng economic crunch kaya short lived lang

i have an old comic book about 18 inches tall and 12 inches wide. SUPERMAN VS. SPIDER-MAN (BATTLE OF THE CENTURY), a DC and Marvel Team-up, Stan Lee-Carmine Infantino Team-up. 1976 special issue. it is currently in a state of deterioration but will try to scan it on my hp psc 1210 3-in-one printer/scanner/copier to make a new copy of it.

i'm interested in starting a collection of bat man comic books

to night found the die cast batmobile / hot wheels

about the dollar value of bat man comic books.

the value can go way up right ?

in 20 years it could be worth 20 times more

or is that just wishful thinking

im a frustrated comics collector. i wasnt able to collect them kasi poor lang kami. buti nalang me friend ako na me comic collection. he likes batman and dc in general. i read his kingdom come, watchmen of allan moore, some batman issues, marvels, and daredevil.

meron ba second hand comics in good condition? i want to start collecting now that i have some extra coins here in my pocket. :D

chill. ;)

my dad also had conan comics before. very gory but very interesting. very sensual too. halos walang damit ung mga women-barbarians,

if you'd take note, my dad had them so they were old comics. the artist is somebody with the name julian or something. he's also the one who painted some of the marvel cards that were so popular back in the 90's.

anybody know that artist?

chill. ;)

• 2 months later...
speakin of comics, anybody wanna try makin some?

chill. ;)

Tried it. I'm a writer and I can't draw worth crap even if it saves my life. Making a comics when you're not graphically skilled is a pain in the neck. You'd really have to find a patient artist to work with, and right now I can't seem to find one. :(

Tried it. I'm a writer and I can't draw worth crap even if it saves my life. Making a comics when you're not graphically skilled is a pain in the neck. You'd really have to find a patient artist to work with, and right now I can't seem to find one. :(

pareng thony, try reading the book "drawing from the right side of the brain." it will bring out the artist in you. :)

pareng thony, try reading the book "drawing from the right side of the brain." it will bring out the artist in you. :)

Hehehe, what I meant was I dabble with writing. Thanks though for the suggestion, I'll check the book out in my spare time. Who knows I might turn out into a budding Alex Ross :lol: You'll get all the credit for unleashing the caged artist in me to the world :lol:

pareho pala tayo, nakakainis kahit nga si gumby hindi ko madrowing, ang mga gusto ko namang isulat na tipo nng istorya mga may traces ng spawn,x-men at mga manga. ako'y nakikisimpatya sa iyo !!! :D

yeah it ended along with the whole "new universe" series. quite an interesting read too bat it did'nt catch on. They destroyed pittsburg then everything started going crazy.

Felt that the writers wanted to do everything and they did kaya nagkagulo ang story line/ dropped it after like 7 issues only

hey newbie here,. when i was in college p ng try ko mag collect ng comics paunti-unti pro d kya ng budget kya tinigil ko tpos everytime i go to the mall i always visit ung mga magazine or comic book store wla tingin tingin lng so frustrated comic book collector ako,. fan ako ni batman, green lantern, hawkman, gambit, cable, iceman, carnage, spawn, dami p....