Who's Your Favorite Columnist?

• 2 weeks later...

fave ko po si Conrado de Quiros (PDI)...although i do not agree with him sometimes i still see to it that i read his column whenever i get the chance...its because his ideas & views are very practical and yet with weight & me kurot sa puso...in the outside parang ayaw mong mag agree but deep inside you feel that there is truth in his words...

close second sa akin is Isagani Cruz (PDI fan po ako eh)....i enjoy his legal opinions

akin pong sinusubaybayan ang mga sinusulat ni ginoong conrado de quiros at randy david.

mahusay po at makabuluhan ang kanilang mga opinyon at pag-aaral sa mga nangyayari sa ating bansa. malalim po nilang tinatalakay ang bawat paksa at hindi sila nangingiming manindigan sa kanilang mga sinulat.

May bago akong favorite...

si BETH CELIS!!!

Man, she's God's gift to sports journalism :D

Put@ng!na, ang galing niya!!! :D

Subukan niyong basahin ang columns niya, siguradong matatawa kayo. Doon niyo maiisip na merong mga tabloid chismis writers na nagsusulat sa broadsheets. :D Ano kaya ang kapit niya sa PDI?

• 3 weeks later...

Teddy Benigno - he had excellent writing skills; very descriptive yet didn't come out as flowery

Butch Dalisay - also for excellent writing skills; can be very wry yet still amusing; believes in and gives encouragement to aspiring Filipino writers

Patricia Evangelista and Lanz Leviste - very young, yet you don't realize that while reading their pieces

Lucy Torres-Gomez - though she's a lifestyle columnist, i like it that she isn't pretentious. she writes simply but is able to put through her message.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Inquisitive

Teddy Benigno. (He's dead now). He can be pedantic and haughty at times but I was always entertained by the way he wrote.

Randy David.

Isagani Cruz

Max Soliven

Amado Doronilla

• 2 weeks later...