All About Footwear

bRIX

I have a strong preference for Steve Maddens, mix of trendy and clasicla styles. And they fit me perfectly too since I have big feet. My Kenneth Cole's are just killing my poor dogs and Cole Haan's will just k*ll my budget.

For sports activities, I 've been a Nike user all my life. I have tried a number of brnds in the past but the Air system works for me.

kenneth cole, traffic, mendrez and wade for leather shoes

nike shox for basketball

adidas and nike for golf

lacoste, nike and havaianas for sandals

have to agree with moemoe that havaianas are very comfy and very much worth it. thinking of buying another pair instead of nike brand.

anyone know here i can buy steve madden shoes? :)

You can check out Linea branches for Steve Madden shoes. I bought a couple of them at the Marconi warehouse near Cash & Carry (forgot the street).

I love shoes! What girl doesn't? :lol: I mostly love boots and wedges. I don't really care about the brand, what I go for is quality and of course, comfort. Unfortunately I can't buy local brands because I'm a tall girl with big feet. :D So I mostly go for imported brands. I'm not much for sneakers and rubbershoes, I just have a pair of white canvas sneakers for everyday use, a pair of Nike (also for everyday use), and an Addidas tennis shoes for whenever I feel like playing tennis.

:P old school chuck taylor is the best for going out wid friends. It fit anything i wear and the style is still the best...i like also vans bcoz of the retro thing ang hippy at the same time.

:) pag casual and formal type...the best sa akin ang rockport leather shoes bcoz of it's comfort and style. Iba rin ang quality ng rockport.

:D pag dating naman sa pangsports. I like nike bcoz of its style combines with technology the outcome is good performance.

post-82481-1131640762.gif

shoes is a girl's thing ang it hold so true to me.

for some reason, we can never have enough.

got 2 whole cabinets for my shoes.

the best time i buy is when i get to travel.

the designs are different and i really look for

bargain that matches quality!

nine west... naturalizer... bass... the italian brand enzo...

nina... sam and libby... charles david...nike...

via spiga... steve madden... havaianas...aerosoles...

adidas...birkenstock... mendrez... celine... jaspal...

esprit... meet my feet...

hey guys do you know where i can buy Ben Sherman shoes locally?

dont hold your breath on it, Ben Sherman shoes are even rare in Australia (rare as in 1 or 2 outlets sell em)...I doubt Philippines would have Ben Sherman shoes, Philippines lack alot in retro/sneaker kickz

shoes is a girl's thing ang it hold so true to me.

for some reason, we can never have enough.

got 2 whole cabinets for my shoes.

the best time i buy is when i get to travel.

the designs are different and i really look for

bargain that matches quality!

nine west... naturalizer... bass... the italian brand enzo...

nina... sam and libby... charles david...nike...

via spiga... steve madden... havaianas...aerosoles...

adidas...birkenstock... mendrez... celine... jaspal...

esprit... meet my feet...

hey not all girls can never have enough haha guys too!! for guys i think its more of a collection than wearing it, just buying the kickz is a thrill enough than wearing the shoes...i for one collect retro shoes, sneakers and classics shoes more than leather shoes...

Edited by luol_deng

Finally succumbed and got a pair of black chucks. Love `em.

For work - Nine West, Enzo and Kenneth Cole.

For sports and gym - Nike (have yet to use a non Nike pair)

For lakwacha - anything and everything that catches my eye - from the pricey ones to the cheap ones ... ;)