All About Soulmates  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in soulmate? Or have you found one?

• Yes
    • One

soulmates are true in a form of a person that is amazingly similar in almost all aspects as you are. naiintinidihan nyo ang isat isa, alam nyong gumalaw ang isat isa and you dont have to explain or make an effort on front of this person kse onting galaw lang alam na nila yung gusto mo o tinutukoy mo.

pero not necessarily magiging kayo. i think ive met my soulmate, she is me in female form. but we're both in different relationships and we're cool with it

not really a believer. in the end, we settle for someone so there's no sure way to tell if there's another person out there who's more compatible with you. puro what ifs lang iisipin mo.

there will always be someone better. that's why love is both a choice and a commitment. you both decide to settle for each other and convince yourselves that you are each other's soulmate. sad but true whether we admit it or not.

The thing is, I never believed in the soulmate nonsense until I, totally unexpectedly, found mine in such an unassuming, curious place and situation.

There are posts here that indicate when one finds their soulmate, it's almost always meant for a different reality, world, universe. Never meant to be in this one. I agree. Lucky are the very few who find theirs and may and can actually be with them.

Some people, porke sobrang bet nila itsura, and high pa sila sa emotions nila, iniisip na agad soulmate nila yun. Though I don't really believe in soulmates but can't deny the fact that there are some people, you just completely jive with. Sometimes you finish each others sentences and just by one look you would both laugh without even saying a word what is so funny. So maybe, soulmate mo yun. As for love, I believe it is still a choice. You get to decide who is worthy of your love.

• 3 weeks later...