LA Lakers

chief as far as i remember fox played as a starter for the Cs during the mid 90s (?). he was a backup to glen rice but became the lakers' starting small forward upon the release of rice. hope i'm correct on these facts.

Brian Shaw was also a starter for both teams. Bob McAdoo started for the Celtics for a season or 2, I think, then joined the Lakers as a 6th man but had spot starts from game to game.

All of the 3 debuts of King James have lost.

Oct. 29, 2003 (Cleveland Cavaliers @ Sacramento Kings)

Oct. 26, 2010 (Miami Heat @ Boston Celtics)

Oct. 30, 2014 (Cleveland Cavaliers @ New York Knicks)

It will be a tough night for the new Showtime Lakers. If the 2nd unit can run and gun properly, we will snatch a W easily. (2nd unit: Lonzo, Kuzma, Hart, Lance, Beasley)

lebron_image_.jpg

GO LAKERS!

Hula ko uulan ng 3s vs Rockets bukas.

At yung bobo Coach Walton. Palaruin sana ng matagal si Kuzma at Ingram. WTF 28mins playing time lang ng dalawa ampoocha! Dapat puro lagpas 35mins yan di naman matatanda yan puro bata pa. Naiinis ako haha!

Edited by Shaitan

More minutes for my boys Lonzo and Kuzzzmaaa if Rondo and Ingram get their punishment. I will take Lonzo and Kuzma any day over Rondo and Ingram.

It is my first time watching Lebron for the whole 48 minutes. Namiss ko Killer Instinct ni Kobe. :wub:

Hopefully, we sign a superstar closer caliber next season to match King James unselfish plays.

Down to 1, then there's a fight and the Rockets reminded the new Lakers who's top 1 last season. Lebron debut (Home) and the fight link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf4pPdcF8pQ :ninja:

Edited by Sirbas

More minutes for my boys Lonzo and Kuzzzmaaa if Rondo and Ingram get their punishment. I will take Lonzo and Kuzma any day over Rondo and Ingram.

It is my first time watching Lebron for the whole 48 minutes. Namiss ko Killer Instinct ni Kobe. :wub:

Hopefully, we sign a superstar closer caliber next season to match King James unselfish plays.

Down to 1, then there's a fight and the Rockets reminded the new Lakers who's top 1 last season. Lebron debut (Home) and the fight link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf4pPdcF8pQ :ninja:

Sarap ng sapakan.. hehee.. ungas tong si ingram e...

Anyway, birth pains talag.. makakkuha din yan.. magjjell din yan..

Sino kaya kina Rondo at Ingram yung may dalang malas sa Lakers nung wala yung dalawa nagpapanalo sila talo na naman sa Minnesota lang

I will point my finger to Luke Walton. IMO, he has no idea what line up to start or to finish the game.

Lebron is running out of patience and frustrated. We might see a new coach very soon if Walton keeps shuffling players. ^_^

These guys should start the 4th and finish the game:

Lonzo/Lance

Ingram

Lebron

Kuzma

Hart/KCP

Got the W vs Blazers (playoffs team). Medyo okay except yung final 4mins akala ko matatalo pa, hehe! 20pt lead then nagreshuffle si Coach Walton ng lineup. Nung humabol syempre binalik nya. Kamot ulo lang ako.

A must win tomorrow vs Raptors and Kawhi the claw.

Also, we got a new backup Center - Tyson Chandler will sign with the Lakers. :)

Edited by Sirbas