Vice-governor And Coach Yeng Guiao Antics

• 2 weeks later...

yes, effective as coach but not a effect for being a public official. I admire him as a coach to the highest level but being absent from his sinumpaang trabaho is, well, the fault of RAIN OF SHINE. Sana hindi na siya tumakbo at niloko kaming mga Kapampangan.

I sympathize with you Sir Photographer. Panloloko nga naman yung ginawa ni Coach Yeng coz it's like having two full-time jobs.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

coach yeng is good for the sport, as long as nagagawa nya yung responsibilidad nya as the vg of pampanga

Sad to say hindi nga. He's always absent and undertime sa aming Kapitolyo. Dapat talaga serving one boss lang, we, his constituents. hindi ko siya binoto pero ang gagago lang ng mga Kapampangan bumoto sa kanya. He should choose between being a public servant and being a coach of a PRIVATE corporation. Double compensation. I still do not know why the present tuwid na daan government holds a blind eye on this animal

atska wala pong double compensation na nangyayari. legal ang kinikita nya as a coach kasi po nagbabayad yan ng kaukulang tax sa bir. ang pagiging coach po kasi hindi mo maituturing na propesyon katulad ng doctor o abogado o inhinyero, cpa. kahalintulad po nya yung mga politikong artista sa showbiz. As long na pinayagan sya ni gobernador na maging coach sa pba at binigyan sya ng pahintulot sapat na yun plus yung attendance nya sa SP sessions

Coach Yeng and ros you've bloen your chances 2 times na! Sinayang n'yo, now you have to go to a rubber match!

Yeng Guiao's very versatile technique of rotating his players and of pushing them to extend their limits seem to be working well for his young ROS team. If they make it tonight, then I'd say "Congrats Coach yeng for your 5th (or so) title!"

Bro medyo napaaga ang pag-congrats mo ke Coach hehe..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

i hate this guy

You said it right. Not really a role model when it comes to a discipline like sports. Ginagaya at ikinatutuwa tuloy ng mga kabataan ang kanyang dirty immoral antics. As a coach, my hat's off sa kanya. Ang galing! But sa ginagawa niya, minumura ang referees, pinapatid ang opposing players, naghahamon ng away, is not a thing to do when you are national TV. Congressman pa siya. Imagine wala sa most absences but you can see him sa practice dates, sa playing dates during session hours ng Congress. So marumi pa rin

• 2 weeks later...