Lebron James, The King

LeBron James will face do or die for the 2 games of ECF......

Lechoke looked exhausted earlier and with one day of rest between games, I doubt he will recover his strength. I sense him giving up in Game 5. That is the start of his meltdown, like he always does when he sees that his team is overmatched.

Unexpected win by the cavs considering boston's homecourt record.

To lechoke and your cadavers este lbj and cavaliers pala, nice one.

No kyrie no problem naman pala. No b2b 40 pt game, ol lang its the W that matters. sa nagmamaliit sa iyo ayun uuwi na namang talunan at luhaan ... lol

Madadagdagan na naman ang puot sa iyo niyan lbj kaya walang tigil ang pagbabash sa iyo eh. Hahaha

Wow, Lechoke with another monster game. His next game is at the Garden. I don't recall him having back to back 40-point games in the playoffs. I doubt he'll get one. The Cadavers don't have Kyrie Irving which they had when they won against the Ws in 2016.

No homecourt ... No b2b 40 pt game ... No Kyrie...No Love ... No Problem!

Down 0-2 the cadavers were able to rise from the grave and put the C's into the grave instead.

Call him LeChoke but it seems the younger C's were the ones who choked in this pressure pack game 7 finale.

Seeing all of these happen is like making a monster in your face slam dunk with matching stare down Lol

I have no idea how the Cavs will beat the Warriors. This is too much to handle now defensively.

On offense:

- Same play with Houston force curry to Harden (This time it will be Lebron)

- Cavs 3s needed on this series.

- Luckily, no Iggy.

- Suspended Green for the whole series for unknown reasons :lol:

Good luck sa Cavs.

No homecourt ... No b2b 40 pt game ... No Kyrie...No Love ... No Problem!

Down 0-2 the cadavers were able to rise from the grave and put the C's into the grave instead.

Call him LeChoke but it seems the younger C's were the ones who choked in this pressure pack game 7 finale.

Seeing all of these happen is like making a monster in your face slam dunk with matching stare down

At least, I made an assessment that was based on fact. This is obviously a post meant to piss me off. In other words, a trolling post. Haha! Try harder, troll. You made the Lakers thread with your alter nick, fatchubs. What happened to your Lakers? Haha! :lol:

Since pikon-talo ka sa akin dun sa political threads, you're trying to troll me here? Haha! Pathetic. Tatahimik ako kung yung team mo ang nasa Finals. Hindi nga nakaplayoffs eh. Haha! But then again, you're just a fair-weather fan of the Lakers. Nagpopost lang pag nananalo. Haha! :lol:

Edited by will robie

At least, I made an assessment that was based on fact.

more like one that was based predominantly on emotions ... bias at that.

no wonder you hated lbj so much...hes been a constant reason for your misery

next time try to show some respect even to the player you hated most... wag masyado manigurado, bilog ang bola. mapaglaro ang tadhana, masakit ang resbak ng karma.

Edited by rooster69ph

more like one that was based predominantly on emotions ... bias at that.

no wonder you hated lbj so much...hes been a constant reason for your misery

next time try to show some respect even to the player you hated most... wag masyado manigurado, bilog ang bola. mapaglaro ang tadhana, masakit ang resbak ng karma.

Prove that I based it on emotions. Haha! Aba, dinidiktahan ako ng troll. No, I won't show some respect because you said so. Hilarious. Affected ka ba sa mga sinabi ko idol mong si Lechoke? Teka akala ko si Kobe? Haha! Fair-weather fan nga naman. :lol:

Prove that I based it on emotions. :lol:

it shows ... kita naman sa mga post mo pretty obvious ang bias. besides you will just always deny.

last year it was because of kyrie. this year despite being the lower seed and the underdogs with a weaker line-up you still cant give credit to lbj and still continue to mock his team as the cadavers and him as LeChoke. ang saya saya kung sino ang nag choke sa game 7 ng ecf despite yun mga pinagsasabi mo. like a said earlier its an in your face slam with a complete stare down lol

youll always be a lbj hater and we both know the reason why ...hes been the cause of your numerous disappointments and probably sleepless nights. well asa ka na lang ulit ... maybe next year will finally be the year you team get through lbj &/or your numerous disappointments.

Edited by rooster69ph