Philadelphia 76ers

the Sixers are a bit ahead here now that teams with cap space have signed up vets to big deals.

there's even a good chance that he gets a smaller contract than what was offered to him last year.

the best move right now is to stay put and build up his stock since Philly will contend over the next few years.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^I dunno but I feel that Elton Brand is not the problem.. Thadd Young was.. He should deliver because he is expected to deliver.. Still too early in the season, but the Sixers are one team that had one of the better trades in the off-season.. They are definitely expected to create impact.. Hindi yung pinakita nilang "kaimpa-impakto" against Toronto.. haha..

i see a first round playoff exit in the near future :zorro:..

the sixers team today is quite similar to the clippers while brand was still there

the only difference i can see is that the sixers have a point guard still in his prime with andre miller

the clippers had shaun livingston who was still raw and casell who was too ripe :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

another loss ... yeah baby

seriously tho .... i hope they start playing more like they did yesterday and not give up on EB when he gets double teamed... try and get him a second chance .. i mean he can knock down those 10-15 footers.. the fastbreaks will always be there as long as they play good d

Edited by denimhead