426 replies to this topic

#421 will robie

will robie

Wooer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:41 PM

Eh, ilan nga ba ang martial law victims, sige nga? Paniwalang paniwala ka naman kay Tiglao eh loyalist yan.

This post proves that you are clueless. Tiglao was once with the NPA and fought Marcos. He was incarcerated during Martal Law. Try validating your information before posting. Haha!

Edited by will robie, 03 April 2018 - 03:44 PM.

#422 tk421

tk421

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1155 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:47 PM

This post proves that you are clueless. Tiglao was once with the NPA and fought Marcos. He was incarcerated during Martal Law. Try validating your information before posting. Haha!

Did he say he was a former NPA? O nag papanggap lang?

The last time i checked, we are not a vassal state of the US. Who cares if they allegedly do not recpgnize it? Marcos name is enshrined on the AFP Medal of Valor awardees. I used the word allegedly because your posts are not credible.

Kasi ang claim niya sa mga medals ay for heroism done during WW2. While under US command. Peke naman pala.

#423 will robie

will robie

Wooer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 580 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:49 PM

Did he say he was a former NPA? O nag papanggap lang?

Kasi ang claim niya sa mga medals ay for heroism done during WW2. While under US command. Peke naman pala.

Haha! This is hilarious. You really are clueless. Read up on Tiglao before arguing with me. Haha!

You can believe your warped fairy tales about Marcos. I won’t take it against you.

#424 tk421

tk421

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1155 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:33 PM

Haha! This is hilarious. You really are clueless. Read up on Tiglao before arguing with me. Haha!

You can believe your warped fairy tales about Marcos. I won’t take it against you.

He never admitted it has he?

Same here re: your idolatry of Marcos. 

#425 will robie

will robie

Wooer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 580 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:11 PM

He does not need to admit it. It's a known fact that Tiglao used to be a communist. I don't know whether to pity you or laugh at you. Pero hindi ko na mapigilan. Hahahaha!

Edited by will robie, 03 April 2018 - 08:15 PM.

#426 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3611 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 01:25 PM

Mukhang nagkakalat na si tk421 all over tthis forum. Yan ang napapala sa kapo-post ng unvalidated info. 

Kabi-kabila supalpal sa kanya. 

• Bolj likes this

#427 kookoochiao

kookoochiao

kookoochiao

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 02:24 PM

Actually I do believe Tiglao did admit it. If you follow his opinion columns, you might have spotted in several of them, he admitted that he was an idealist while younger and had in fact been part of the propaganda team of the communist even while still in college. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: President, Ferdinand Marcos, Marcoses, Philippine History, Martial Law

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users