Teacher - Student Relationship

• 1 year later...

my hs teacher fell for me hard... thrice. admittedly I was just in it for the sex.

I wasnt her direct student; she taught a different year. she's really close with students so we started going out in groups. then as friends. then alone. we weren't "official", just casual dating buddies with momol moments. less than two months we mutually agreed to keep our distance and just be friends, dahil na rin nachichismis kami and it might ruin our lives --- me as a student and hers as a teacher.

college we still kept our lines open. some of her college profs became my profs so she sometimes went to my school. when my yearbook came out she said she can bring it to my house instead of me picking it up. that was the first time I had her body.

but then, between other girls and trying to maintain an academic standing and her clingy attitude, I had to drive her away. admittedly I broke her heart. not one of my best moments in life.

after college, we got in touch again thru friendster. some hi hellos, some reminiscing, which eventually led to sex talk. dirty messages turned to dares and one afternoon before my birthday she met up with me to give me the most sex filled afternoon I had at that point. the sexcapades became a weekly thing so she started wanting more. initially I said yes lets try to be a couple but roughly after 3 or 4 months I had to call it quits. not only was she clingier than normal but we just didnt have the same outlook and likes and tastes anymore. I dont think she changed, I think I did. also, while fcking ur teacher is great, deep down there's that sense of embarassment when ur previous classmates see u guys together, knowing na di mo naman balak ipaglaban ang pagibig na yon. so I broke her heart again. kinda ruined her honestly; pestered me with an "iniwan moko" line for months up to over a year.

now, she is married with kids. the hot young thing chic is no longer there. she sent me a few messages saying hi and nangangamusta. I opted never to reply or even accept her friend request. not only because I am in a commitment, and not only because it's more of a networking invite, but I just dont want to be tangled in that mess again.

one of my teachers in HS agreed to go with me swimming nung college na ako at teacher pa din siya sa HS. one time nung konti ang tao, while we were swimming, i held her hand at nag biro. she suddenly held my hand tighter and guided my hand to her boobs. maliit ng lang but a lot of things happened to us after that. kinabahan pa nga kami dahil there was sa time na akala niya yata preggy siya and she told me sa akin yun. scary time until she finally had her monthly visitor. after that lagi na kaming may safety. dati kasi bilang bilang lang ng safe days kami.

Had a relationship with my teacher back in college. She was teaching Botany. She was "crush ng bayan" and I was a wallflower.
It was awkward for me at first but she took charge and really made me feel comfortable whenever we're together.
We usually have dates at Pancake House and Fish & Co because most of the time they're empty. I remember her cravings for Mango Brutus and 3M Pizzas.
I never thought of the morality or legal matters of the situation. We were both single and enjoying each other's company. Sad she had to leave for the States.
Sometimes I wonder where she is now. B)

• ADMINISTRATOR

Had a relationship with my teacher back in college. She was teaching Botany. She was "crush ng bayan" and I was a wallflower.

It was awkward for me at first but she took charge and really made me feel comfortable whenever we're together.

We usually have dates at Pancake House and Fish & Co because most of the time they're empty. I remember her cravings for Mango Brutus and 3M Pizzas.

I never thought of the morality or legal matters of the situation. We were both single and enjoying each other's company. Sad she had to leave for the States.

Sometimes I wonder where she is now. B)

Facebook :-)

Hi Scalpel!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May kamag-anak kami na ganito ang nangyari. Teacher niya sa high school - nabuntis niya yung babae habang high school siya, at habang teacher niya parin ito. Buti di kinasuhan ng parents niya yung teacher.

Hottie yung teacher, pero habang tumatagal yung relasyon nila, lantarang lumalandi na naman ng ibang lalake yung babae - kahit sa Facebook, na friend pa niya yung mga kamag anak namin.

Edited by mrbig86
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This rope has two ends and depends on how you look at it

i grew up in an era when girls were not this easy.  Matindi ang pakipot   I got an early gig to be a prof in exclusive schools for girls.  Three of them actually. 

They also knew where i stayed, which is in a condo around the area.  At least once a week, i would get an "unexpected visitor".  They would text and then knock.  

Did I have konsyensya moments?  Actually for a while until I keep being reminded of the saying "kung di ikaw kakantot niya, iba kakantot nyan" 

Did i enjoy it?  OH HELL YEAH.  All shapes, sizes, complexion, styles but all of them fresh.  I still see some of them nowadays and some of them still visit my condo.  

At the end of the day, when everything is said and done.... you would cherish those moments.  

• 6 months later...

dapat hayaan na lang ang relasyon sa pagitan ng estudyante at guro as long as hindi iyon makakaapekto sa grades nung estudyante.

i remember yung isa kong bata batang teacher na lalaki noong college. obvious na katawan lang ang habol niya sa babaeng naging estudyante niya. ipinagyayabang ba naman sa mga lalaking estudyante yung mga sexual escapades nila. ang laki pa naman nung dibdib nung babae kaya proud na proud yung teacher.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...