#1 blueboy

blueboy

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Computers, Sex, Basketball, Sex, Swimming, More sex

Posted 09 November 2006 - 12:28 AM

They say you can save 90+ percent on your ink costs with such a system installed in your printer coz you buy the ink in bulk and you get to choose specific colors of ink you're low on. The printer head's service life is supposedly preserved--ergo the warranty on your printer isn't voided--by the system's ability to keep ink flow pressure constant (besides, nothing is physically altered on the printer itself). :cool:

It's quite tempting to invest in such a system. But most home users (myself included) are concerned they won't realize the savings that much coz they're not heavy users and the ink might dry up from non-continuous use. :thumbsdownsmiley:

What are your or your friends' experiences on this new technology, guys 'n gals? B)

#2 hitomi

hitomi

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 12:48 PM

don't have personal experience but im also
curious about this type of ink delivery system

anyway, about two months ago i went to an internet cafe in
robinson's ermita (the one near pho hoa) and i saw their HP
printer connected to this system so i asked the guy how it was performing.

he said it was doing a satisfactory job and the printer has been in continuous use for a year. they use it to print pictures.

but i'm still waiting for more success stories before we invest in this hehehe

#3 blueboy

blueboy

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:19 PM

Here's a sample of what a desktop printer with this system would look like:

Attached Files

#4 eww14

eww14

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 09:43 AM

may kakilala ko bumili nito, tapos nag priprint sila nung thesis kami, ok naman kasi tipid sobra sa ink, print nila ng whole page na colored 20 pesos lang ata

sulet naman daw kasi mabilis niya nabawi yung puhunan tapos bago naggraduate binenta niya sa iba

#5 blueboy

blueboy

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:59 PM

here's a locally available model:

Attached Files

#6 lml_sete

lml_sete

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 07:29 PM

dude how much the cost for one unit...ikaw ba nagbebenta niyan or san pede makabile mukhang maganda kaysa yung bile ng bile ng ink cartridge.

#7 blueboy

blueboy

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 07:57 AM

i agree, it's so cost-effective it practically pays for itself in the long run. :cool:

hindi ako nagbebenta dude. i'm in the market to buy one for myself. but i'm still paranoid about:

(1) the possibility of clogging problems coz i don't use my inkjet printer heavily (intervals of non-use range from 3 to 7 days); and

(2) where to buy the ink in case the system's supplier runs short of them :unsure:

Edited by blueboy, 29 November 2006 - 07:58 AM.

#8 eww14

eww14

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:28 AM

i agree, it's so cost-effective it practically pays for itself in the long run. :cool:

hindi ako nagbebenta dude. i'm in the market to buy one for myself. but i'm still paranoid about:

(1) the possibility of clogging problems coz i don't use my inkjet printer heavily (intervals of non-use range from 3 to 7 days); and

(2) where to buy the ink in case the system's supplier runs short of them :unsure:

ink sa CD-R king ginagamit nung kakilala ko, btw... canon printer yung kinabitan ng kakilala ko

#9 xptrojs

xptrojs

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 07:44 PM

Maganda siya actually. Base on my experience tipid talaga pag nakaset up ng ganito ang printer mo. Walang problema sa maintenance injection lang katapat pag napasukan ng hangin unless printer mo na mismo yung sira.

#10 lml_sete

lml_sete

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • 467 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 08:35 PM

Does anyone know the website of EDGE coz someone send me files concerning this kind of inkjet printers and the price is

worth as investment two package deal they offer either bought it or rentals will do :cool:

I consider it cost effective you really get value for your money with cheaper price and i intend to use it for business purposes just incase.

Edited by lml_sete, 02 December 2006 - 08:36 PM.

#11 ewan.co

ewan.co

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 10:02 AM

Does anyone know the website of EDGE coz someone send me files concerning this kind of inkjet printers and the price is

worth as investment two package deal they offer either bought it or rentals will do :cool:

I consider it cost effective you really get value for your money with cheaper price and i intend to use it for business purposes just incase.

if you are near robinsons galleria, there is a shop near yoshinoya. they have a display unit that you could see. my two cents worth, this might be a good investment since ink prices by bulk are much cheaper. and besides i think the system is designed to be clog-free.

#12 redisol

redisol

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 02:32 PM

Try these suppliers;

www.continuousink.com.ph
www.bottomlessink.com.ph

Based on my research I think these two suppliers have the best system in the market. I'm personally using Multicolors (continuousink.com.ph) on my R230 and so far so good. No leaks, no clogging and print quality is good. Bottomlessink naman, I heard, is also good. Problem lang is their office is a bit far from our place so I decided to get Multicolors.

Be careful when choosing cis since I had a bad experience with my 1st cis. Got the system from a shop in Gilmore and it leaked very badly.

#13 blueboy

blueboy

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:02 PM

Try these suppliers;

www.continuousink.com.ph
www.bottomlessink.com.ph

Based on my research I think these two suppliers have the best system in the market. I'm personally using Multicolors (continuousink.com.ph) on my R230 and so far so good. No leaks, no clogging and print quality is good. Bottomlessink naman, I heard, is also good. Problem lang is their office is a bit far from our place so I decided to get Multicolors.

Be careful when choosing cis since I had a bad experience with my 1st cis. Got the system from a shop in Gilmore and it leaked very badly.

thanks for the links, man. wonder if 'EDGE' mentioned above has a web presence too. a friend of mine bought his system from bottomlessink about 5 months ago. so far so good for him too.

#14 roadkill69ph

roadkill69ph

Player

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:20 PM

I have been using an EPSON C65 with CIFS (continuous ink flow system) since 2005. I had my printer converted at Inkfinity Gilmore. The key with CIFS is that it sort of requires heavy usage of your printer. The ink quality is good. Print quality is comparable with the original. Big savings. Just imagine I spent only P1200 for 1L of Black ink and it lasted for a whole year!

#15 karim06

karim06

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 12:53 PM

Oo maganda sya sa una but when my friend run out of refill cartridges (ink tanks) dahil discontinued na yung model. You have to refill it up manually which is quite complicated you must be very careful otherwise you'll end up spilling a lot of it and have your clothes stained. Di ka rin pede mag print sa photopaper even sa acetate kakalat lang sya unlike the original ink which is very versatile. Kelangan maingat otherwise you'll end up staining the whole place.

Kaya kung kukuha ng ganitong system dun ka sa sigurado otherwise you'll end up like this.

:unsure:

#16 augustine_fun

augustine_fun

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 04:27 PM

hey guyz... any of you tried cis with a canon printer... would apprciate feedback (be it good or bad)... thanks...
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 blueboy

blueboy

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:30 PM

Oo maganda sya sa una but when my friend run out of refill cartridges (ink tanks) dahil discontinued na yung model. You have to refill it up manually which is quite complicated you must be very careful otherwise you'll end up spilling a lot of it and have your clothes stained. Di ka rin pede mag print sa photopaper even sa acetate kakalat lang sya unlike the original ink which is very versatile. Kelangan maingat otherwise you'll end up staining the whole place.

Kaya kung kukuha ng ganitong system dun ka sa sigurado otherwise you'll end up like this.

:unsure:

hmmm, this is rather alarming :boo:

what's your friend's cis brand, bro?

#18 asmodeus

asmodeus

CHEEERS !!!

• Ambassador
  • 18087 posts
  • Interests:pissing off sneaky sinful ones
    who change my profile info
    without my consent

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:14 AM

I also brought a gadget like this a couple of months back. I use this in my small print business. I print pictures, calling cards, kiddie invitations.. etc.

The quality of the printouts is good naman. If you use the premium glossy paper to print pictures.. good quality. by the way... mine is attached to an epson R210 photo printer. It uses 6 colors. Refill bottles (80ml) costs 120 pesos per bottle. Imagine 720 pesos for six colors. laking savings yan. I havent made actual count of how many prints it can make... but I can say I have already printed at least 100++ A4 size (full bleed) photos. wala pa kalahati nagamit sa ink.

Heavy users like me will most likely benefit from these gadgets. Also get software that has a more powerful head cleaner than your default print head cleaner.

#19 lml_sete

lml_sete

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • 467 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:45 PM

Does anyway heard about Gameink CIS i had an offer from a friend working at the said company and im still thinking if its good to invest a 50K worth of franchise.

Various offers propose but still need more advices from you folks. TIA

#20 aloyz

aloyz

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:55 AM

ang laking tipid nito para sa mga lanshop na may printing..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users