• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 THUG

THUG

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1839 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 05:47 PM

what cars have you acquired so far? care to share your experiences?

I have 2, first bought a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR (4WD), joined the beginner races, and i have been winning so far... the money I used for removing extra weight on the Evo, and upgrading the exhaust..

I won a Lupo from the License A course which I sold,the money I used to modify my Lancer Evo.

I won a Pontiac Sunfire on the License B course.

I won another Italian mini city car (which I forgot the name) from the beginner course, I sold it as it was underpowered, the only good thing was to sell it (it was expensive like typical Italian cars) , used the money to purchase a 83 Toyota Celica for me to be able to compete in the Front Engine, Front Drive category..

The 83 Toyota Celica was no match for the modern FF cars so I sold it again to use the money to upgrade my Pontiac Sunfire.
I did some removal of extra weight from the Pontiac sunfire to increase the Power to Weight Ratio. Also upgrade the brakes to sport brakes for high speed braking.. Now my Pontiac Sunfire can match the Front Engine, Front Drive modern cars..

Oh and i'm so afraid of those Subaru's. My Lancer Evo was not match in the 4WD category..

#2 Google

Google

The Russian Mafia

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4081 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Gym, Computers, Extreme Sports, Outdoor Sports, Beach, Basketball, Badminton

Posted 01 August 2006 - 01:33 PM

actually, i agree with you. GT4 is one of the best driving simulation games.

ang ayoko lang sa kanya is walang "damage effect".... maski bumangga ka sa pader, normal pa din ang takbo ng sasakyan mo.

#3 THUG

THUG

• (05) Regular
  • 1839 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 02:11 PM

oo nga hahaha.. parang bump car.. style mo nga dun pasok ka sa inner lane sa corner para humagis yung kotse na nasa outer lane..hahaha..

#4 devdevlin

devdevlin

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 02:47 PM

what cars have you acquired so far? care to share your experiences?

I have 2, first bought a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR (4WD), joined the beginner races, and i have been winning so far... the money I used for removing extra weight on the Evo, and upgrading the exhaust..

I won a Lupo from the License A course which I sold,the money I used to modify my Lancer Evo.

I won a Pontiac Sunfire on the License B course.

I won another Italian mini city car (which I forgot the name) from the beginner course, I sold it as it was underpowered, the only good thing was to sell it (it was expensive like typical Italian cars) , used the money to purchase a 83 Toyota Celica for me to be able to compete in the Front Engine, Front Drive category..

The 83 Toyota Celica was no match for the modern FF cars so I sold it again to use the money to upgrade my Pontiac Sunfire.
I did some removal of extra weight from the Pontiac sunfire to increase the Power to Weight Ratio. Also upgrade the brakes to sport brakes for high speed braking.. Now my Pontiac Sunfire can match the Front Engine, Front Drive modern cars..
Oh and i'm so afraid of those Subaru's. My Lancer Evo was not match in the 4WD category..

May Gray Skyline ka na mapapanalunan in one of the Japanese events, just can't remember which. The Subarus in the 4WD category are no match kahit hindi mo upgrade.

#5 devdevlin

devdevlin

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 02:56 PM

Has anyone completed all of the Endurance races? May isang event dun 24 hours sa Nurburgring yata - totoo ba yun? 24 hours ka maglalaro ng PS2? Wwwuu kakapagod yun.

#6 fakuryu

fakuryu

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 07:48 AM

makuha mo lang yung nismo r400 skyline (skyline bnr33 na upgraded to 400bhp) ay okay na lahat :D

there is a race na kung saan mo mapapanalunan yung toyota raid car... di ko alam kung class a or b lang required na lic pero madali lang yung race, pwede mo pa sya mapanalunan everytime so instant cash talaga! around 300k ata selling price nun

dami ako kotse pero most of the time yung mitsu lancer gsr gamit ko (yung mukhang evo3 :D )

#7 THUG

THUG

• (05) Regular
  • 1839 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 04:45 PM

ano ba magandang Steering Wheel? mas ok ba with steering wheel?

found some china made unknown brand at 2500 pesos..

i seldom use manual,hirap e.. mas ok automatic lang..preno preno lang at gas

nasa beginner level pa lang ako.. finally been winning in the 4wd category using my Evolution GSR.. nung una parating lampaso, inaabutan ako sa straight road..

kulang sa Horsepower, pero when i purchased a tuning chip, umabot sa 300+ HP ko.. match na kame sa diretso..

lupit pala nung new VW Beetle ah.. 4wd pala yun.. tinatalo ako nun e..

#8 devdevlin

devdevlin

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 11:11 AM

ano ba magandang Steering Wheel? mas ok ba with steering wheel?
found some china made unknown brand at 2500 pesos..

i seldom use manual,hirap e.. mas ok automatic lang..preno preno lang at gas
nasa beginner level pa lang ako.. finally been winning in the 4wd category using my Evolution GSR.. nung una parating lampaso, inaabutan ako sa straight road..

kulang sa Horsepower, pero when i purchased a tuning chip, umabot sa 300+ HP ko.. match na kame sa diretso..

lupit pala nung new VW Beetle ah.. 4wd pala yun.. tinatalo ako nun e..

I'm trying to find a Logitech steering wheel for the PS2 anyone knows a store selling this? Gagastos ka na din lang dun ka na sa branded. Meron sila model "Driving Force Pro" which was made specifically for the PS2 and GT4.

#9 THUG

THUG

• (05) Regular
  • 1839 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 02:08 PM

I'm trying to find a Logitech steering wheel for the PS2 anyone knows a store selling this? Gagastos ka na din lang dun ka na sa branded. Meron sila model "Driving Force Pro" which was made specifically for the PS2 and GT4.

yan din nga hanap ko.. may nakita akong logitech steering wheel for PS2 sa greenhills shopping pero di ata yan yung driving force pro.. yung lower model yan.. driving force lang..

duda kase ako sa quality nung mga unknown taiwan or china made brands, kahit yung copy na ps2 controller andaling masira e..

#10 devdevlin

devdevlin

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:43 PM

yan din nga hanap ko.. may nakita akong logitech steering wheel for PS2 sa greenhills shopping pero di ata yan yung driving force pro.. yung lower model yan.. driving force lang..

duda kase ako sa quality nung mga unknown taiwan or china made brands, kahit yung copy na ps2 controller andaling masira e..

pero sanayan lang naman ang pag gamit ng analog controller sa mga driving games eh. dahil wala talaga ako mahanap na logitech napilitan talaga ako matutuo mag drive using the analog.

#11 bubuy

bubuy

Legend

• (15) Extreme Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26271 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 01:22 AM

moving to correct section. :mtc:

#12 circle

circle

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 12:46 AM

right now, i've completed 40%+ of the game. only car i bought was an RX-7 (FD). the rest i've mostly won. nasa page 7 na ata yung garage ko. mga 40-50 cars na ata.

so far i've managed to finish the Beginner, Amateur, Professional, Japan and American leagues. im still trying to finish the European league and Special conditions races. yung Driving Missions mahirap. yung Extreme and Endurance races medyo time consuming.

also, i cant afford a steering wheel so stick lang ako sa controller. besides, i've managed to finish GT1 and GT2 without having to use one, so why start now. :)

#13 paupawie

paupawie

a product of the "les enfants terribles" project

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7239 posts
  • Interests:anything under the sun...

Posted 17 August 2006 - 06:09 PM

uy! may GT4 sa PC?!?!

#14 the0mouth

the0mouth

niceNslow

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:woman! hot mamas! sexy ladies! gorgeous girls! sex!!!

Posted 18 August 2006 - 04:54 AM

meron nga ba gt4 para sa pc?

#15 Expedia33

Expedia33

Turn your cubicle into a cubikill...

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:35 PM

The only game where replays are almost as enjoyable as playing it...if done right...not using the rails but still have enough speed to win... :evil: 200+ cars and counting!!! :cool:

#16 Expedia33

Expedia33

Turn your cubicle into a cubikill...

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:45 PM

Has anyone completed all of the Endurance races? May isang event dun 24 hours sa Nurburgring yata - totoo ba yun? 24 hours ka maglalaro ng PS2? Wwwuu kakapagod yun.

I hate Nurburgring...The tires last for 3-5 laps only...well there's always B-spec mode but computer can be unreliable...prone to mistakes from time to time...

B-spec mode then set the highest speed...but that takes away the experience somewhat...

#17 jeromezki

jeromezki

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:27 AM

matagal ko ng hnde nalalaro ito ah... hehehhe... malaro nga..

#18 KaMi

KaMi

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:57 PM

I hate Nurburgring...The tires last for 3-5 laps only...well there's always B-spec mode but computer can be unreliable...prone to mistakes from time to time...

B-spec mode then set the highest speed...but that takes away the experience somewhat...

Try to win the German race in the European events. When you have won the Mercedes racing car, you can use that for the 24 hour Nurbersomthingsomthing endurance race. B-spec is reliable.

#19 jester911

jester911

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:28 PM

Saan Ka nakakita or nag download ng GT$ para sa PC, ang tagal ko ngang naghahanap ng PC version para la laptop ko, bulky ksi pag nagdala ka ng PS2 at TV, I travel a lot kasi, sa PS@ game ko e malayo na ang narating ko 45% na kya lang mahirap makalampas dahil sa licence, ang hirap mung nuremburg track race sa licence test. Cheers

#20 newstud

newstud

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:59 AM

meron bang GT4 para sa PC version? alam ko sa PS2 lang meron nitong game na ito?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users