What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

I remember the times when we work out through trials. Especially those family issues that we cross. all the good times that we spent together would usually flash right through my head everytime we get to the final kiss. Right now Im happy for them coz they still see me as their close friend, even though they all are married to their own destined man. No hard feelings there, we all understood the situations that we've been through. I ended up as the ninong of their first born kids! Not bad , in fact its..................cool! :goatee:

• 3 months later...

i would still go for the happiness the relationship brought me.. i'd rather go that way coz it'll be healthier.. and it would be less appreciative of me if i go for the hatred.. it felt like whining, sour graping.. just being bitter.. if it didn't work out, i try to look at it in a bighter perspective. i learned a lot and it made me a better person.. isang beses lang ako mabubuhay.. i don't want to fill my heart with hatred no matter how, at times, this world tends to get hateful too..

I still remember her. I still remember the good times that we had, the sweet moments we spent together and the thing that I wouldn\'t forget would be the pain I brought to her life.

She was never meant to be with someone like me. She was too innocent to be abused but I went for her and everything should be blamed on me.

hayyy....

One cannot separate happiness from sorrow. They are inseparable.

When you are joyous,

look deep into your heart

and you shall find

it is only that which has given you sorrow

that is giving you joy.

When you are sorrowful look

again in your heart,

and you shall see that in truth

you are weeping

for that which has been your delight.

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

wow. that was really nice hroark. i think that encapsulates it perfectly...

immediately after a breakup, there is much hatred and anger and bitterness. but time heals all wounds. and you learn to forgive your ex as a human being... as someone who makes mistakes... and as someone you shared time with. that has to count for something... and sooner or later, time does come where you can remember the love and the good times and know in your heart that those were for real, while you had them.