Women To Avoid - merged thread

Feminists

Stay away from feminists. She will likely disagree with you on everything, and refuse to let you get a word in.

Overly opinionated and vocal women

Avoid women that are overly assertive with their ideas and feelings. It's nice when your woman speaks her mind and lets you know what she wants, but if she keeps pounding it into your head, it will eventually get on your nerve.

Women who use sex as a weapon

The worst. They use lovemaking as a bargaining tool.

I dont think your definition of a feminist is correct. Hindi porque disagree sa opinion mo, feminist na. Dont be so judgmental.

Feminists

Stay away from feminists. She will likely disagree with you on everything, and refuse to let you get a word in.

Stay away from feminists. Avoid conversation regarding women's rights, She will likely disagree with you on everything, and refuse to let you get a word

:D

Feminists

Stay away from feminists. Avoid conversation regarding women's rights, She will likely disagree with you on everything, and refuse to let you get a word

:D

you must have had a rough time with feminists :D

they do come in varying degrees of rabidness in their beliefs from the outright bra-burning feminazis to those who moderates and work with/through the system.

DELISYUS! I JUST LOOVE your avatar! And I dont care if she's a feminist, overly opinianated, or use sex as a weapon. :-)

lolz.... :) tnk yu...

russel

maybe you should add the word "radical" to the word "feminist" because there is nothing wrong in being a woman who fights for what is due her... and i think, any self-respecting and enlightened man would rather have a woman he can converse with, who commands his respect and attention, who has separate dreams and ideals apart from cooking for him, who manages her own bank account and who is aware and confident of who she is and what she can contribute to the world....

feminists aren't after disagreeing w/ men.... but we/they are for a mind change....

• Like (+1) 1
Guest psychosexy
Feminists

pano yan pre.....feminist ako...avoid mo na ko?