JOHN CALUB Money Making Seminars

My friend got "moved" by this one, he even registered my personal mobile number sa "subscription list" ng J. Calub thing na yan. Now I get invites every now and then, and even if I repeatedly request that my number be removed from the list, sige lang sila ng sige ng text.

What to do?

• Like (+1) 1
  • 6 months later...

I know friends who attended the seminar.. John C is like the intro kc, motivate you to "attract" wealth. Then, after ka niya ipuga sa seminars nya, ipasa ka na namn niya sa Forex coaches nila. Ayun, more seminars na nmn on Forex, which is by the way, way more expensive than the Calub seminars.. I think Forex101 is like around 8-10k, then as you progressed to advanced technical skills mga 15-20k na.

But, if someone like you who is not familiar kc with Forex and how to earn from it, it's a good thing. Better to skip the Calub part and just get on with the Forex seminars. But then again, if you really dont know how to manage your money wisely, attend ka nlng ng seminar ni Calub

Just this week, i joined their intro to forex seminar in ortigas and it wasn't worth it.

I have been trading part time for two years, and hoped to get something out of it na di ko alam or yet explained man lang things to me better so that may aha moment man lang.

But nooope, speakers were crap. Mga baguhan sa trading like just a few months worth of trading experience. Kung impolite lang ako, i would eaten them alive. Lol

Take note, di lang ako ang may ganyang comment. Halos lahat kami nag magkakatabi pare pareho ang sinasabi. Ang to think na yung mga katabi ko are complete newbies na walang alam sa forex.

Mura lang naman ang fee 250 pesos. But sayang ang time. Kung palpak na nga sila dun sa intro paano pa sa seminars na mismo and you are paying how much? Tsk

• 1 year later...

I attended one of his seminars out of curiosity and to see what's up with this John Calub character. I was shocked that people are willing to pay thousands of pesos just to hear him say "you can do it!" or "positive energy!". Why pay a guy like him just to "positively" reinforce you??? I've been and done a lot in my lifetime and I've even had the pleasure of getting personal FREE advice from business tycoons most of which are from the Fortune 500. Some of them even said that if you're asking people to pay you just to hear you speak of your so-called success but you're not known in our business world then you're a scam artist, a simple crook preying on the innocence of honest people.

What other means of income does John Calub have aside from these paid scam speeches?

• 1 month later...