Dear Leni,

I just dont understand why us, simple employee in a private sector will have our leaves cancelled once our company sees our presence is important.

While you, the 2nd highest officer in the land, and the first Bicolana to achieve the highest post wouldnt give a second thought to cancel your vacation instead be where your kababayan need your presence on this time of trial. Why VP Leni?

Edited by BoredChik
  • Like (+1) 1

Dear Leni,

Mukhang naka Xmas break din yung mga supporters mo same as you and your family. Kaya ikaw ngayon ang binabagyo ng mga tao,

Dito sa thread bakasyon din sila. O baka naman ubos na ang 2016 budget para mag post? Sa 2017 na ulit pag nakapag-remit na uli.

Edited by camiar
  • 2 weeks later...

shes not your typical politician na mahilig magpa media. nakita nyo pang pinangangalandakan nya yung work nya sa NGO when she was still not in public service, the bills that she have passed (imagine 3 years as congresswoman ganun kadami naipanukala nya)... and pag iwas sa red carpet tuwing me SONA. besides, ilang buwan pala naman sya nakakaupo sa housing czar, eh yung ngang last na humawak ng position nya, 6 na taon nyang hinawakan yan pero panay pangangampanya ginawa since day 1

Dear Leni,

For over a half-year since your "anointment" as a VP, where are you at this moment? There seems to have been a feast of publicity going on in social media. Do you still have the time to sleep? By the way, I saw your stunning pictures online. I like them.

Edited by Julianda

Dear Leni,

Thank you for being a model citizen. People are now taking the #LumiLeni Challenge following your awesome example.

I do hope next time, you won't wait for a bus in SLEX. Filipino's know how to discern "pakitang tao" and what is real.

And please, use your funds appropriately. It's our hard earned money your wasting with.

Regards,

hedy

• 3 weeks later...

Dear leni,

pansinin mo kasi ang mga haters mo... they crave sooooo much of your attention.

lahat ng ginawa mo, either mali o bibigyan ng malisya.

lahat ng tsimsis laban sa iyo, papatulan nila.

kahit sabihin mong sisikat ang araw bukas, kokontrahin pa rin nila yun.

maawa ka na sa kanila... uhaw na uhaw na sila sa attention mo... please, pagbigyan mo na...

BIGYAN MO NA NGA SILA NG FAN SIGN MO.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Leni,

kahit anong sabihin mo, paniniwalaan pa rin ng mga engot ang #ngangaleaks na gawa ng We are Collecting.

wala nang mahanap laban sa iyo kaya pati yung pumanaw na asawa mo, binabanatan na.... losers na losers talaga ang datingan.

• 2 weeks later...

ms. robredo,

i am neither for nor against you, as a filipino, all i have got to say is do your job no matter what tasks you have. do it with dignity and integrity. try your best to live up to the promises you have made and not just sit around waiting for things to happen.

i think you are intelligent enough to know that there is no way and no sense to please everybody. step away from the limelight, as much as you can and keep working. remember that you do not serve the party that chose you, but you are the servant of the people whether they be your supporters or not. let not the criticisms distract you from working, instead use them as a magnifying glass so that you can see clearly the smaller things that many complain about. if you can, propose a solution, if not, find those who can help propose a solution.

if you believe that you were rightfully elected by the people, then continue on. serve those who trusted you and earn the respect and trust of those who didn't. work, that's all there is to it. stop the propaganda, if there are indeed any; they do not serve your cause nor purpose. in the end, it is your record that would speak for you, good or bad. it is up to you to choose on which path you will walk on. do not let loyalty to party be the ground on which you stand on and build your foundation upon. be brave enough to stop the divisiveness that has so deeply been ingrained in the system. no one prospers while you bicker amongst each other. support what needs to be supported and stand your ground when it comes to those which are not.

so many things to say. i should trust that you know what to do. again, work, because at the end of the day, you are just but an expendable employee should you perform poorly. work and serve.

from an average filipino who is tired of all the politics and bickering and is not seeing anything good coming out of it.

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel
  • Like (+1) 1

Dear Leni,

Hindi trabaho ng VP ang puro pa photo ops, sumama sa anti-Duterte/anti-Marcos rallies, rants and tirades against the government, binigyan ka na nga ng pwesto sa HUDCC kaso pinatunayan mo na hindi ka team player by resigning after only a few months and you and your party-mate Kiko Pangilinan even had the gall to say na "cooperative" kayo sa current government

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...